After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koan

Koan Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Direct CU II
    Is there no hope to use this on the newest version of the game? I got a free version of Watch Dogs with my GPU and it is downloading from Uplay as I am typing this. Should I instead get rid of this and download an older version of the game?

2. Deadspot80

Deadspot80 Guest

GPU:
    Memory
    Blue-ish !

I love the new Mod.. it reduced the stuttering dramatically..

But I really don't like the Blue-ish effect its given.. Is there anyway I can remove it?

3. AllMac

AllMac Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    Does not matter if you update Watch Dogs to the latest version as this mod will just overwrite the patch-files and allow you to play with the mods enhanced effects.

4. Onryotsu

Onryotsu Guest

GPU:
    16gb
    Is anyone having a problem where it never rains anymore? I installed 0.8 and ever since that or 0.7 (i can't remember) it has not rained in-game. I have re-installed and it seems like it only rains with vanilla game. also there is no puddles on the ground or wet area's. if anyone can let me know if they have had a simular problem. let me know. I can't survive without my storms and rain! :cry:

thanks and besides that everything looks great!

5. kriskus24

kriskus24 Guest

GPU:
    Asustek GTX 560M - 2GB
    hey do you remember the watch dogs E3 2012 trailer where pearce driving a red sport car? that car blow fire from its exhaust, right? from what i see there, comparing to my watch dogs game, the fire blows from car's exhaust looking not as good as what i see on E3 2012 trailer

here's my screenshot:
    [​IMG]

here's E3 2012 screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    Hi guys I have uploaded the file, before I tried it on mega as recommended by you and at the end he asked me to register and any time I registered instead of giving me the link here is what appeared to me:

[​IMG]

then I tried it on, and instead of speedyshare load 1.87 GB uploaded only 677 MB also think that I'm a troll, but it is not are two days that I try to load these textures blessed my settings, but here's what I got: Winrar moreover, does not allow me to split the file ...
    here the link: with file 677 MB after 12 hours upload...
    http://www.speedyshare.com/QQZKp/Patch.rar

and here as well, which does not split winrar ...
    [​IMG]

7. VikMorroHun

VikMorroHun Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Ti
    You can use any text editor, but this step is totally unnecessary. Just run WDTool.exe and it will find the game.

8. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    Guys sunset is real i gave him a mega account the site he used ****ed up site and upload went wrong.

9. Lardo

Lardo Guest

GPU:
    R9 280x Toxic 3GB
    May i ask if the "high" textures in worse 0.8 are = to Ultra textures? Which means setting the textures to ultra isnt necessary? and is it the same thing with Lunayah's mod?

10. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    Set texture to high instead of ultra the mod will make it use ultra on high.

11. Hoofing28

Hoofing28 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780TI dualclas - 3GB
    MOD 0.8 + texture Fix

Hi guys I downloaded the new mod version 08. + stutter fix (texture pack). However once I extracted the whole thing there was a readme file form theworse. In the file he was clear that
    The texture pack was not included in the version I downloaded due to his slow internet and he will upload this again soon??
    Can anyone please let me know where I can download the complete mod 0.8 + texture fix or atleast just the texture fix.
    This game runs like crap even on my rig I can’t believe Ubisoft allowed it to be shipped in this state. Thanks to all the modder who are working to fix it well done guys!!

12. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    Well they got our $60 now we have to fix game.

13. Madfighter27

Madfighter27 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI EVGA OC
    The texture fix TheWorse was talking about, at least I think anyway, was the stutter fix MaLDo created. The stutter fix is a large file so I'm guessing he didn't want to upload it. But the MaLDo texture pack makes some textures look a lot better. Not all but some. It's easy to tell which ones are changed.

14. Hoofing28

Hoofing28 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780TI dualclas - 3GB
    Thank you Madfighter27 I just want to play the damm game on ultra with no stutter where can I download the texture pack fix? No point having awesome graphics if the game cant run ! Still shocked how this game can run so bad Damm UBIsoft ??

15. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Game runs fine here on Ultra i just cant get over that trees twiching when there is no wind, the fix didnt do anything.

16. Grestorn

Grestorn Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 680 / 4 GB
    I don't know why you're so fixated on Ultra textures. The difference between High and Ultra is very subtle, I'm quite sure most people can't tell whether they see a High or Ultra texture screenshot without having a direct comparison shot.

17. Kenetix

Kenetix New Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 OC 2Gb
    Hey guys,

Awesome work, first of all. I just wanted to ask you something.. I keep getting "Path not defined" after properly editing the config file and typing the right path. ¿What is wrong?
    It seems that everytime i open the WDTool.exe it overwrites the config file i edited and it ends up deleting the path.

Cheers.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  18. nafeasonto

nafeasonto Guest

GPU:
    Dual GTX 670's/2GB
    The stuttering/pauses in this game are INSANE> I can't even play, it's unplayable for me. When I am driving I crash everywhere because literally every 2 seconds the game is pausing, I mean wtf...

It's frustrating the hell out of me, and I have been trying for 2 hours to get sweetfx working.

Here is a video of my pausing/stuttering. It's making the game unplayable for me.

Especially toward the end of the video it gets REALLY bad.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  19. d875j

d875j Guest

GPU:
    X2 R9 390 Dual GPU
    I know the feels man.I feel like i was robbed by ubisoft.

20. nafeasonto

nafeasonto Guest

GPU:
    Dual GTX 670's/2GB
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.