After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working) # Part 2

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    So now that the other topic is closed lets talk about the modified mod by Lunayah right here in this thread. We don't care if we derail ontopic discussion right? Because Guru3D moderators said so. Let's just continue to post in this thread where you get no answer to your question 99% of the time because it simply moves too fast. :)

Ontopic-offtopic...meaning on the topic of Lunayah mod and mkeezay29's post:

Does this mean the draw distance modification actually can't help with the in-sight-loading of vehicles? Tuis annoys me a lot and I hoped Lunayah somehow found a cure for that. :(

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Also uploading the same split archive to these shared folders:

DropBox
    Mega

Would obviously be quite useful if TheWorse added the mirrors to the first post but for some reason he decided not to do that already :banana:

3. Germaximus

Germaximus Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 4G
    Oh crap, you're right. I was copying the way the path was described in the original post which is why I was using | instead of \. I have now updated the Config file properly and am back to getting a different error I was getting earlier.

Error: Could not find TheWorse Mod + Maldo Config Tool and other jibberish where my folder is located. The weird thing is I'm booting the WDTool up so I dunno. I was getting this error earlier and forget how I got it to work again.

I obviously don't belong here. I just really wanted to check this out. I may just wait for the final version that will hopefully be more idiot friendly maybe?

I'm also curious why it's not a good idea to install games in the default folder. I'll change that from now on but I'd like to know. I usually install my games on an external harddrive but Ubisoft games almost never work from my external.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the other answers and your new one on why not to have games in the default folder. Interesting stuff. Thanks!

4. nafeasonto

nafeasonto Guest

GPU:
    Dual GTX 670's/2GB
    Can someone explain how to install the SweetFX preset?

5. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Reposted ;)

By reading one of two existing SweetFX and the variant eFX threads and following the instructions in there.

6. Restless

Restless Guest

GPU:
    R9 270X
    Why the correct link to the mod has been removed, some bugs?

7. Adrian Hardwood

Adrian Hardwood Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X
    google search "sweetfx watch dogs" there is video tutorial on the second search result.

8. arias51

arias51 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 GTX Superclocked
    If people are asking for a link to the 'Updated' mod (tree fix and Ubi Patch) why do you keep telling them to look at your link if you aren't even sure it's the correct version?

It's the exact same name as the previous 0.8 version and the same file size.
    How could this additionally include the Ubi patch?

9. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Aiden did it. He's hunting us modders down.

10. Lumicko

Lumicko Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Gtx 780 Ti
    So if my Windows is on SSD (C:\). And I install games on my 1TB HDD. Under D:\Program Files isnt that ok?

11. nafeasonto

nafeasonto Guest

GPU:
    Dual GTX 670's/2GB
    OKay thanks.

12. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    :) :)

13. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    The one I've downloaded was 849 MB as far as I can remember. That seems to be the exact same thing, earlier link included official patch files thanks to someone (I can't remember) who compiled Maldo's Configurator, his texture hack, TheWorse's 0.8 mod with DOF provided by VAAS, and official Ubisoft 1.3 patch files. I can confirm that it indeed included patch files as I took a peek inside. If this is the exact same thing, which looks so, you should be good to go.

14. Nexxus Img

Nexxus Img Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI
    Just some more feedback, the brightness as mentioned before needs to be dialed in more was in a MP game and a guy ran into the woods in the middle of the night and I had to max my brightness to see anything much less him.

15. bilago

bilago Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 660GTX
    Lol this is the biggiest load of BS I've heard all week xD

16. cmh175

cmh175 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 Classified
    I'd be surprised if he really looks through the thread very much now. Most of it are the same installation questions again and again, posts asking when v0.9 and 1.0 are coming, and uploads with "tweaks" that don't look much different. It's not easy to find useful info posted here recently.

17. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    How is it? All over the internet there are reports of issues with games/apps not installing/running/updating properly because of ownership issues. And I've experienced those issues myself a number of times.

18. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    of course, and how this so warrants?
    if I have nothing, why the game goes smooth, you explain it genius?? watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PQ-z7DP2rw

19. Adrian Hardwood

Adrian Hardwood Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X
    I'm just gonna wait til final version.

I like it better with TheWorse 0.7b + Maldo Textures + Sweetfx.
    Here some screenshots with high textures & high settings. No ultra though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. jimdove

jimdove Guest

GPU:
    Windforce 1080ti
    any ideas why i cant fix the stutter?

780ti 12gb ram 4ghz cpu on an ssd.... only playing at 1080p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.