Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kekuncias

kekuncias Member

GPU:
    GTX 760
    eii kadz, I asked you this question many times but no answer yours.

Finally did you put dynamic lights on trains?

2. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    download new rar file please, its posted at the FB page a lot of time ago.

3. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Ive changed some dynamic lighting but i didnt find how to do it for the train yet, i changed stuff, try to see if train reacts to the changes, which i doubt it.

4. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    maybe a stupid question!

But how do i use the your file without the ubisoft official patch! How do I keep it seperate?

5. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    You have to use the game without any update. If you have updated it, then install the game at other OS, i guess there's no fix for that yet. Or try to apply the dll and exe file from the original game and see if it goes back to the 1.00 version

If updated, the mod wont work properly at all.

6. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    ok thanks

7. kekuncias

kekuncias Member

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Bad luck...

Do you think that, in the future, by insisting and searching it's gonna be possible to find a way?

8. bibiservietsky

bibiservietsky Guest

GPU:
    GTX680
    Please the password !!! I've send a message with facebook but I've received anythings .. :(

9. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Well I think it is a right observation! I had a Chicago blanketed in fog, but then it was too bright and too white I think, but then again it was nothing like I have ever seen in this game so there is that! Fog was great to have but it was my first day time with 5.0 v2 and I was worried at first :) Video is uploading

Also noticed a bug (another vidoe will be uploaded) when I shoot at the mirrors of the cars, there are some black boxes appear maybe due to a supposed reflection off of it, but since the reflection is missing, it just places black (nothing apparently, no textures maybe) boxes where it is supposed to reflect at. Video is coming about it, should I edit this post or post a new reply Kadz? Because it is something like a reporting a bug to devs, and in this case myabe it helps you maybe not, but I will try my best to help, not to point out just the bugs.. I am not trying to make your mod worse or anything, I hope you understand my motive.. :D

10. klownk06

klownk06 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 2Gb
    Dude, are you serious ?
    I think 99,9% of the world doesn't care about a simple tweak of a simple game... Come back to Earth. I just posted because all of that "mod" (tweak) mess made me smile.

11. Essenthy

Essenthy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti 6GB
    this is amazing Kadz , i didnt exept it at all to be that good, exellent work, her's some feedback so far :

- the sunlight completely disappeared ( no reflection on anything ), i had the same result when i tried to use environments settings from E3, the sky get white , i think they are null values, but i fixed it using my own windy city XML

- i personally like that dof, but looks like its not affected by AA ? not sure

- the fog is still like vanilla, and the mist isnt there i think they removed it completely , however when i browsed the game file and playing the digital trip ALONE , i noticed that the mist is there, even the fog shaders from E3 is there, it dosnt pop everyhwere but its there, i tried to use it, but without success, maybe you'll be able to do it ,just go on digital trip and select ALONE, go around and you'll notice the fog shader from E3 popping from the ground sometimes, its in enviromentalfog.lib

hope this help

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  12. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
  13. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Maybe you weren't here when every pc gaming magazine/website picked up this story featuring TheWorse yadda yadda bringing back e3 features etc etc you konw the one Ubi responded to......

So yah, unfortunately I am on earth.

14. Desmios

Desmios Guest

GPU:
    8GB DDR3
    SS will post one soon!

best mod

15. Desmios

Desmios Guest

GPU:
    8GB DDR3
    it has existed, no?

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    environmentalfog is not needed as it doesnt works and makes bugs to the game if tweaked. I will upload videos showing how the mod looks like without patch soon, maybe tomorrow. I have too much stuff to do apart from WD modding today.

17. Desmios

Desmios Guest

GPU:
    8GB DDR3
    [​IMG]
    best look mod for WD

during the day, everything is very white, unfortunately :(

18. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Hey Kadz my game is patched and the fog is like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VjkkTntWwM

Is it normal? If not, will you make you mod completely and fully compatible and working with ubi's patch if possible and is it even possbile?

19. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Well , the sky does looks white, but not like that. Thats official patch messing up the mod. I said, do not use the mod with official patch. It wont work properly.

Ive tried very ToD here without official patch and the sky does look white but fog isnt like that.

20. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    That is exactly what I was saying earlier! "White out"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.