Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I have to create it ! will be there and here.

2. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Happy birthday :)

Edit: Btw TW is missing hahahaha waiting on you I bet :)

3. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    how do you get the idea that the world geometry has been rotated they rather changed the sun position in the final is my guess but still the lighting quality is reduced and if it was pre baked before then why would they change the pre bake quality it will run the same way ;)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  4. SilverZ

SilverZ Guest

GPU:
    750Ti OC
    Oh, okay, sorry if i missed it.
    Oh and btw, can you answer the question from my first post on your thread ?

"the textures will need more vRAM, or as VRAM as for the ultra ? The High textures will be changed too ?
    what about the explosions ? Is it optimized, or will it be ?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. Can't wait for your release Kad', very good work."

5. S1Lent40

S1Lent40 Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 780 ACX 3g
    Happy belated bday! I loved messing around with beta 1. Can't wait to get into the new beta. I see Alot has been fixed and hopefully no cones! Have a gr8 bday!

6. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I dont mind about that guy anymore, people that reads first thread i did here , this one and his thread date creation and his supposed bloom created 6th june, can know the truth. Actually... by just surfing my YT channel you can see bloom and lighting changes ( a lot ) at old YT videos i did *SPAM* 3rd june.

Now he updated the "to do list" with my new stuff from my beta 5.0, amazing !

Its perfectly obvious what he does and i really dont care anymore. At the end i believe truth will come out.

7. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Hey AlphaZ, please update the main thread!!! It would be awesome if the first thing people see are the cool screenshots with rain and stuff. Also, you have to put a good changelog and information regarding the beta. I could try to design the thread for you, would you let me?

8. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    sure you can do it ! i didnt do that since i have too many things to do, not only modding watch dogs lol

9. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
    Kadzait so I'm wondering 'cause it looks absolutely amazing. When you're finally done, and you release the completed version you said you would work on making it runable for lower end rigs as well. Would that mean you would disable a lot of things, or just lower it to like medium so we can run it? 'Cause I would love to play with your mod and idc if it's abit lower quality that rain is just epic and that E3 bloom is sick. Truly looks like the E3 bloom.

And happy birthday.

Also guys relax, he will send to everyone sooner or later, but when all spam to get it it's not gonna go any quicker.

10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    It will look good too. I will release 3 versions. med , high and ultra for different systems. And it will all look good, of course the ultra will be best, but wont be much resource eater anyway.

11. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    You have to look @ the history of how this evolved the first iterations especially of theworse his version had a lot of visual problems all kind of flickering and dynamic shadow rendering issues ;)

Bloom is such a thing in some situations it feels unnatural depending on which goal you actually driving, a really heavy setup bloom can become really nerving visually for example the dynamic advertising on certain buildings @ night for example.

I really don't like it if im in a night scene in front of a bar for example and the bloom is blending me the hell and that pulsing in all kind of colors, it distracts also and make everything feel unnatural in that moment.

12. Saikusu

Saikusu Guest

GPU:
    Ok awesome xP. I will wait till that happens, until then I look forward to more videos of you and the guys that test the ultra one xP.

13. Digitalspirit

Digitalspirit Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 780Ti Jetstream
    Great work man, looking forward to the final build, am actually holding off playing anymore Watch_Dogs for now until I can experience the game the way it should be!

14. Iron-IC-Man

Iron-IC-Man Guest

GPU:
    HD7970 (Dual-X) 3GB 1.2V
    :banana:

15. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    AlphaZ, can you provide your best screenshots using the mod? I need them to be put on the main thread.

16. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    Guess what it will be rainy picture :D

17. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Is there a chance to release pictures without DoF? I feel nearsighted.

18. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Delete the sky.lib file for normal sky

19. Iron-IC-Man

Iron-IC-Man Guest

GPU:
    HD7970 (Dual-X) 3GB 1.2V
    :nerd: