After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I can make the preset at the same time i'm working on the mod because sweetfx allow pretty fast changes, so no problem with that.

2. Xilandro

Xilandro Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 DC2
    @Cru_N_cher
    Add some punctuation marks please... It's very hard to read your sentences =( Almost like this
    [​IMG]

3. shaaagz

shaaagz Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6970 2GB
    Hey Everybody i just registered to thank TheWorse!!! you da man!

Also i just updated my watch dogs via Uplay and wanted to know if it is possible to install the 0.7 patch again?

4. RavionHD

RavionHD Guest

GPU:
    HD7870
    Yeah there is an updated version.

5. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Mine is still the best :) Plus i am working on a better one ;)

6. keputran69

keputran69 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX Titan
    yeah i already using your preset every time i play WD, your preset also my fav preset,

7. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    Yea i seen some of that too. But for someone just looking to download mods, It's great :)

8. jorgjerez

jorgjerez Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE GV-R787OC-2GD
    Hello octomot. First of all I apologize for my bad English. I put it like you, but I have doubts.
    I downloaded all of you bond. Is the update you have it tucked into patch.dat files?
    Do I have to modify any parameter in the file GamerProfile.xml? O amending and alone? In that case, could you put your file GamerProfile.xml already set and I copy and paste in my game?
    Thank you.

9. KaiserAlucard

KaiserAlucard Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 DCU II SLI
    I'm not really convinced about the colorgrading, looks a little bland to me. But hey, just my personal opinion. It's just that I loved this mod so far, and I just hoped I could chose between one with or without colorgrading.
    But if I have no choice, then I'll deal with it I guess.

10. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Colorgrading just will be used to adjust the new lighting changes, nothing more.

11. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    That looks fantastic. Much better than what I was expecting based on the color graded image that other guy posted as an example.

12. BakaPhoenix

BakaPhoenix Guest

GPU:
    Asus 660 Ti 2 GB
    Will the 0.8 have the maldo stutter fix?

13. Firebl0od

Firebl0od Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC windforce x4
    i don't know what you all mean by " my game is shattering" my game work just fine even when i am driving as fast as possible i have a strong 60fps that never goes under it. just don't start anything else when you play WD (just fraps) and you are good !! =)

one more thing i love your work TheWorse and i am thinking on starting a gameplay with your patch ! just wondering if i start it now or i wait the final product that i think will be exelent

ps: sorry for my english ! i am french =)

14. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    The one guy in the world with the magic machine that allows for 60fps at all times and never goes under no matter what. All hail the magic man!

Lying makes you look like a moron. If you are experiencing something noone else is then by all means post proof. :D

15. The__zino__O

The__zino__O Guest

GPU:
    gtx 660Ti 2gb
    That's just great! :baby:

16. The__zino__O

The__zino__O Guest

GPU:
    gtx 660Ti 2gb
    That's just great! :baby:
    TheWorse your're awesome!!!!!
    http://i5.minus.com/iI9ihpRc6qBa7.png

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  17. Xilandro

Xilandro Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 DC2
    why not? maybe magic man is using low textures + low everything + 1280*720resolution xD

18. keputran69

keputran69 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX Titan
    i am using a single titan and getting 30-40 fps from WD on 2560 x 1440 Downsampled, with ultra textures and TXAA4x.
    When i am on 3840 x 2160 downsampled with ultra textures and TXAA4x i only get 20 fps, well but its an improvement rather than using vanilla only with same setting i only get 15 fps so the worse mod produce great quality image with increased fps gain.
    Its time to buy another titan in SLI, or just plain wait for GTX 880 to roll out in late 2014
    After using GTX 780 Ti than comparing it with Titan, the winner definitely titan because of its huge 6 GB VRAM, less stuttering on Titan.

19. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    This is for all members posting on these forums but especially for new users who may not be aware of the rules; personal insults are not acceptable here, we've been fairly lenient so far but some of you are pushing the boundary of what's acceptable.
    From this point on people will be getting banned for such behaviour, if you are banned and re register then IP blocks will be put in place which will serve to inconvenience others with similar IP ranges. So please, let's try to discuss the topic without all the name calling, thanks.

20. DreamTheatrics

DreamTheatrics Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC
    Hey guys I've been following this thread from the beginning. Thank you for this mods TheWorse it is incredible.the problem is that I'm never satisfied with how my game looks compared to all these screenshots so last night I decided to get sweetfx.I tried following every tutorial but it would crash my game before it would even go full screen and show the beginning sequence before the main menu.
    Guys,I spent two hours trying to get it work and I couldn't, I've tried following tutorials for installing on watch dogs but a lot of them were vague.I also tried installing radeon pro but it wouldn't let me check the sweetfx box because it was grayed out for some strange reason.I placed all the files from the sweet fx download on my bin folder in the watch dogs directory.can someone PLEASE help me figure this out and tell me exactly how to install it? It would be greatly appreciated and I'm sorry to be just another noob asking how to do something.my operating system is Windows 7 64bit and my graphics cards are the 7950s.
    Thanks SO MUCH guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.