After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    No more off-topic. If you want to write on this thread do it without talking about anyone else and no more accusations of stealing and such. I'll not talk about anyone else anymore and I hope he does the same. The thread for now on it's only for talking about the modification, the one I made. This is not a mod like iCEnhancer and I don't consider my self a modder so please don't call me a novice when I already know I'm. I just modified the default files from watch dogs to allow different effects and shaders to be applied in-game. The next version of the modification will include some lighting changes, anamorphic lensflares and two dof presets for dof and bloom for people who like to choose. Just stick to this thread and ignore the people that just want to troll. Thank you and I'll be back with news about the modification.​

2. rikyy

rikyy Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 1228/3250
    Just ignore them. Stop giving ****s, easy.

Also, can someone link me VAAS's modification for vehicle DoF?

3. Joe Pae

Joe Pae Guest

GPU:
    R9 270x 2gb
    yes but like him accusing you stealing his files, u did the same :)
    in the screen you post kadzait say "if you want to work together as you asked me" means you was searching him or no ?
    but in end OSEF ^^ the modification for what me i know was done before both thread was existing ;) so the drama for who steal who made me "laugh" a bit

4. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Civilian density has been increased by a lot so you'll be able to see the differences now!​

5. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Honest to god. Would you all just shut the hell up? Some how this crap has even made it to the steam forums.

TheWorse wants to move on, and just work on his mod. Kadzeit wants to work on his mod. There is nobody making new accounts to cause crap. The only issue here is the peanut gallery stirring.

So just everyone shut up, and get back in your corners please. Let the damned modders work ffs.

----Mod related----

Btw TheWorse, have you noticed anything suggesting a memory limit?
    &
    jim2point0 think there will ever be an easy way to remove the games UI on the fly? Would be nice to be able to do this if we strike a particularly pretty scene while playing.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  6. obi-wan80

obi-wan80 Guest

GPU:
    8gb ddr3
    The mod works with patch ubisoft?

7. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    No, not if you want to keep the ubisoft changes and use TheWorse's patch at the same time. You need to download a compatible merged file. They can be found further back in the thread.

8. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Memory limits of ram or vram? if its about ram maybe because you have disabled the page file so when the game starts loading everything and you explore the city you ram usage can be increased and cause crashes.

Yeah the mod works with the new patch, which doesn't seem to change that much, maybe it is a prepatch. But vaas and solocreep uploaded a version with the patch included.

9. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Meant RAM. It only seem's to use 2.4gb's of Memory on my system, even though I have 8gb's. My Page File is enabled as far as I'm aware, unless there is something I haven't checked, it has a custom limit of some ridiculous size.

10. magtrainerman

magtrainerman Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 SC 4GB
    New version of Watch Dogs

Hey TheWorse,

I don't know if this helps at all or is a void statement but I did find that with the new version of Watch Dogs, I simply replaced their files named "patch" with the files in your mod and your mod still seems to work just fine. I don't know if this is defeating the purpose of the Watch Dogs Ubisoft update, but, hey, it seems to work anyhow.

I apologize in advance if this has already been brought to your attention but I figured I should let you know just in case.

Please let me know what you think if you get the time and awesome work, by the way.

Thanks,

Mark

11. obi-wan80

obi-wan80 Guest

GPU:
    8gb ddr3
    Thank:)

12. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    If you replace the patch files from the patch for the mod, you basicly override the patch, you have to download the mod+the patch from ubisoft, which vaas and solocreep did in the last pages so you have to find the link and download, I need to keep working on the mod but after I'm done I'll update the first page with the links with the ubisoft patch included!

And about the memory issues they maybe get fixed with the next version (0.8) of the modification.

13. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Because I'm awesome.

Keyword: #ALLTHELINKS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    SoloCreep:
    UPLAY VERSION

The worse mod 0.7 combined with new Ubisoft Uplay patch. I couldn't wait any longer so I updated it myself.
    ----
    Original Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/em..._mod_patch.rar

File Mirror: (Provided by Shadowdane, as Solocreeps Google link blew its bandwidth)
    http://shadowdane.com/public/Watch_Dogs/UPLAY%20VERSION%20%20Normal%20View%200.7%20compatibilty%20mod%20patch.rar

WATCH DOGS STUTTER FIX 2.0 by MaLDo
    Includes TheWorse modifications version 0.7b for enhanced graphics
    ... ...
    Updated the link: Was deleted for some reason. Hiding link in code tags to avoid any automated spiders or stuff false reporting it.
    Code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!NlNH1a7B!6V9SizenJhCtHBRuPAtPOMqNwIv8loffyOu1YnwEUlM
    CryNex 0.7v with patch
    http://mega.co.nz/#!fJ4yGQba!GlwwO6Kyc4XOGT16wWF4eDwfednLTlEKpnZUc6NKamI

Vaas DOF + 7.0b + Ubipatch
    This is TheWorse 0.7b + 1.03 patch and my custom settings for DoF and High preset,
    you should set high for ingame options to use my settings, basically
    i lowered some LoD values while maintaining detail to gain performance:

My custom DoF/high settings + updated TW mod(1.03/0.7b) CLOSER CAMERA> https://www.mediafire.com/?lj6q1iksri13zan

Normal Camera: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z4...&.settings.rar

Ultra settings tweaked by theworse
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xdr2aphcdwt9m89
    Cheers.

14. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    Yes you are! Thank you so much!

15. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Still gotta get the link for Vaas DOF Closer. But I'll find it shortly.

16. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Right, there we go, think I got all of Vaas links.

Seriously Vaas, you link whore lol.

17. RavionHD

RavionHD Guest

GPU:
    HD7870
    @Selvec

Decrypt Code for the Stutter Fix?

18. Hristi

Hristi Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 2GB
    What is this decryption key I'm getting?

19. miki

miki Guest

GPU:
    radeon HD 7850 2GB
    wow, I looks really nice, even medium and high settings ( my gpu gets about 20FPS at ultra settings,)
    But I have a question, bloom is often to intense, especially at day. And I can't see what is other room (while lookin thr. open door etc.)
    Is there a way to set it to longer distance or something like that ?
    sorry for my english

20. Selvec

Selvec Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia EVGA GTX680 4gb
    Damn, Maldo must have forgotten to include the decrypt key in his link. Either that or the quote I got it from stuffed up the link. Gimmie a sec, I'll have to find his original post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.