After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

I am hoping this all ends to because i am thinking of coming out of retirement and make Watch Dogs 2:)

2. Lumicko

Lumicko Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Gtx 780 Ti
    not temp. Ill never use DoF :D ( will always disabled it )... But if DoF is disabled is the mod still working ??

3. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VAAS View Post

Your effort is apreciated but, really you dont even touched the following settings:

Physics
    Vegetation and Geometry quality
    FOV
    Shadows
    SSAO Quality
    Improved Lighting for the entire game (bloom??)

So much irony.

4. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    I can't see why it wouldn't be:)

5. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
  6. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

Them dlls are Bolotaurs :)

from here http://ge.tt/4CpDyZt/v/0

7. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Irony would be if I said TheWorse wasn't doing anything.. He is.. He's editing config files notepad. He waltzed in here humble and proclaiming not to be anything special.. To now accusing someone else of changing his values and "making a mod of a mod". On top of that asking for donations in return.

It's amazing what 15 minutes of internet fame will do to a person in a matter of days.

8. someonelikeyou

someonelikeyou Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 5500 XT
    You know... I've been following kadz thread and then afterwards this thread for some days now and decided to make a account to comment on this, I know that the mods don't want us to talk about this anymore but the "stealing story" kinda fascinated me, I've read both threads from beginning yesterday and it's really strange, from what I understood (language barriers from kadz kinda screwed me) kad was a member of a argentina forum and he said he was always trolled there, then he said that the people from that forum followed him here stalking him and started trolling his thread (source in the relevant links), the problem with that is how are we going to know if they were just creating fake accounts and trolling or the forum just got more traffic because of the mod? I've also seen people say that kadz mod didn't do anything but that is just a plain lie, you just have to read his two(?) threads and see the screenshots and you'll notice a difference.

Some people said that kadz didn't want to merge mods but that is also a lie, from what I've read kadz was very kind in the beginning about sharing knowledge until theworse created his own thread.

If it's TheWorse really "borrowed" the first codes from kadz it's just a dick move not to allow kadz to "borrow" his settings too (forums(DOT)guru3d**********/showpost(DOT)php?p=4839946&postcount=193).

Kadz accused TheWorse of ban-evading (not sure if this is against the rules here), this is the account he claimed was TheWorse: forums(DOT)guru3d**********/member(DOT)php?u=256296

Alot of the users claiming kadz settings didn't do anything had very few posts.

And the final thing is TheWorse is also from argentina which is kinda weird if you consider what kadz said.

At the end of the day the story is so confusing that I just wanted to hear something from the mods about this, did they investigate it? did they check the IP's? did they check if theworse was actually the owner of other banned account?

Some relevant links:
    pastebin**********/ZJX6QWxi

Sorry for any grammar errors, I'm a foreigner too.

9. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB
    Hmm... Do you have any idea why it's crashing then? I have Fraps closed, Watch Dogs running as Administrator... Other presets work, but some caused the game crash after the splash screen =\

10. Goldie

Goldie Guest

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    some folks just wanna cause trouble here now it seems.

11. Biffaboy

Biffaboy Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 680 2GB
    I can't seem to see any difference when using these files.

I also can't find the "quality="_runtime"" in my Profile

12. Yawanur

Yawanur Guest

GPU:
    KFA2 EX OC GTX 760 2GB
    Show me where he asked for donations. Thanks. :stewpid:

13. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

Mate it is kinda hidden, You have to move to page across slowly and look at every setting in the first 3 lines:)

14. bilago

bilago Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 660GTX
  15. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Uhh. The first post and a mod (or auto removed by forum) had to remove the paypal link.

16. Majdanac1

Majdanac1 Guest

GPU:
    nvidia Gforce 9800 gt
    How to change xml document,please,I'm in hurry?

17. bilago

bilago Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 660GTX
    I know it's off topic, but it is pretty silly to ask for donations when the extent of your modding is using notepad to change values. We do appreciate you taking the time but soliciting like that is frivolous. Now once a configuration utility is released that would be something worth putting a non-intrusive donate link on.

18. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB

I think you are one of the unlucky ones:) Some got it to work and some did not. It's kinda strange though because i could not get any preset to work with this game and that's including trying it in radeonpro and the game folder up until few days ago and then magical it worked one day. So then i got Arsed to make this preset.

Now if i drop this preset or any preset in the game folder nothing still happens. I have no choice but to use RadeonPro to run it. I never really update my windows drivers, But i did the other day and she worked. Nothing saying that's the fix but it's the only thing i can think of.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  19. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    @Majdanac1

You open it with notepad, make your changes and that would be it

20. Lumicko

Lumicko Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Gtx 780 Ti
Thread Status: