After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BossMafioso

BossMafioso Guest

GPU:
    7970ghz
    It's new fixed version. I also add version for far and close cameras.

www28.zippyshare.com/v/57102461/file.html

2. Nonlin

Nonlin Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 280x DD
    So I got some artifacts on the NPC when looking at them from a certain angle. Took screenshots but they didn't show up on the screenshots.

Not sure if its this mod or not.

3. eljones

eljones Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 Windforce Ghz Ed.
    Do anybody know what parameter turns off object highlight, such as the traffic lights, bridges, gates, etc.???
    I'm not a fan of how they begin to glow when you can hack them.

4. Unversed

Unversed Guest

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 970
    There seems to be some confusion as to what TheWorse means when he says to change the quality preset to ultra, when he says this he means if you want to make use of all the effects turn it to ultra, most of the effects still work even if you leave the preset on _runtime (custom), I never bothered changing my XML files and I get the headlight shadows and the bloom for sure.

5. vTune

vTune Guest

GPU:
    780 GHz 3GB (will oc soon
  6. gizmoddict

gizmoddict Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 780 AMP! 3GB
    Just installed the 0.7 Version! Posting a video about it soon on my YouTube channel :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Boulotaur2024

Boulotaur2024 Guest

GPU:
    AMD HD7950
    Lol is this the N64 version ?

8. RAMPAGE572

RAMPAGE572 Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 770 OC
    Hmmm thats even weirder that my issue

9. scorpgul

scorpgul Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 Ti KINGPIN
    Pissed off that you donated to TheWorse? Why?
    He is working on the mod isn't he? Even though he "borrowed" the methods from Kadzait24

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  10. jamc

jamc Guest

GPU:
    Msi R9 270x 2GB
    Waiting for kads 5.0 version. This Worse guy did nothing but changing dof and increased bloom. I can't prove if he used kads code or not but it's possible. When kad was using xml, worse mod was using xml, when kad stopped using xml worse stopped using xml. Shame worse got all the attention.

11. snude21

snude21 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 4GB
    DOF in Car

This mod or tweak or whatever it is, is amazing! I was pissed when I saw the original graphics of this game. Ugh made me sick, but you did an amazing job. The only thing is, is the DOF doesn't seem to work when your in a vehicle. I couldn't find a fix. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

12. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
  13. Lumicko

Lumicko Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Gtx 780 Ti
    Seems like you didnt understand my point. My question was why it has to be on utlra and what exactly it does. If I set it to ultra it sets in game Motion blur / DoF "on" and I dont want it. If I set _runtime it just works fine. My guess is that this ultra thing is for overall settings ( textures , effects to be on ultra etc.. ) thus _runtime is like custom.

can you give link for ur SweetFX?

14. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    If it is true that TheWorse took Kadzait24 mod and claims it as his own work, then yes, I could see how that would be very frustrating for anyone who donated money to TheWorse.

Unfortunately this'll be difficult to prove I suppose...

I'd be a bit coutious and not too quick to take sides though. Modders and long-time-member, specially those who followed both topics from the beginning should take a look at it though.

15. PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars Guest

GPU:
    HD5850 Crossfire 1GB
    Could you upload it to Mega.Co.Nz please? I tried downloading your preset from the SFX website but it crashes my game at startup (I have fraps disabled and other presets work fine)

16. vTune

vTune Guest

GPU:
    780 GHz 3GB (will oc soon
    It seems as though he has taken Kadzait's work, added a few things like the extreme DoF/Bokeh and overkill bloom and put his stamp on it, whithout any mentioning of Kadzait.
    I donated because I wanted to encourage him to keep modding, thinking he actually did all of the work.
    If you look at Kadzait's thread you will see that he was able to get to many of the original files including the gasstationExplosion and plans on implementing them in V5.0.

17. madorax

madorax Member

GPU:
    Jetstream 970
    i'm thinking the same. i follow kadz thread 1st since mod version 1.0. but to make things worse is kadz behavior that seem very childish and result for 2 weeks ban. i want to see his progress on ver 5.0 though.

but yes, other than that i think theworse make and modify the rest of this mod himself. and yes... he got all the highlights from all big website.

no offense for theworse, i'm just saying.

not many guy like you who read thread from page 1, same like me. luckily i follow this thread and kadz thread, and the old kadz thread, so i don't miss the drama :)

18. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    I am thinking if Kadz comes out with 5.0 and none of the things in his changelog are there then we can see who is the real modder.

19. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    If I'd be worried that someone takes my work I'd put some bogus lines in there as a quasi watermark. :D

20. CairnisReed

CairnisReed Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 680
    Regardless of who took who's mod; we should stop comparing the two and just enjoy them. Honestly in all of the modding communities I've been a part of, I've never seen such overzealous sides be taken about one modder vs. the other. A mod is a mod, they shouldn't be compared, because generally it's up to artistic preference of the individual to determine which one they like more; same goes for modders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.