After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hacknham

hacknham Guest

GPU:
    GTX780SC 3GB
  2. megaplayboy

megaplayboy Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX780 Ti
    so this doesn't work for people who still can't get passed the loading screen does it? Or unless I am doing something wrong, I put entered"Ultra" like the replacement of quality="ultra" and put that file in my datawin folder and still can't get passed the loading screen that freezes @ 90%

3. Artyom

Artyom Guest

GPU:
    AMD
    It's not him. I am folowing this threads for few days now and I see what happened. So, I see lots things unfair. He made first mods and then as other thread says:

"You know what happens, TheWorse took my stuff and called it his work, he added a buggy bloom effect and some shadow and he calls him a modder.

Im adding everything myself, i did this from a lot of effort , time and research in the engine.
    Its not a joke."

He uploaded video of his last version on Youtube, but he probably will not share his mods here any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHoaOpU2A9s

And his comment there is:

Nothing is coming until June 28th. Thanks that to "TheWorse" ... thats there on Guru saying he is modding something. He asked to work with me in my thread, he took the tutorial files , and now he says he is doing a mod somewhat people believes him. And he keeps asking friends to register fake users every day to congrat him . I argued with the guy, i have thread closed and temp ban.

4. DarkKnightDude

DarkKnightDude Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 4 GB OC
    This sounds hilariously idiotic. Yeah he asked tons of real life friends to register new accounts....sure.

5. iangon

iangon Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    If I have the 0.7 mod version of TheWorse?
    Where I can find a good Sweetfx.
    The dark is to dark in the game!
    And Why the Rain never stop?
    Thanks Guys

6. TheWorse

TheWorse Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6900
    I don't have too many friends, and my friends don't even have the proper computer to run games, they don't even care lol. In Argentina gaming is a bit different from other countries.

I'm adding a UberUltra preset for the game to be selectable thru gamerprofile.xml only for high ends pcs

7. CheekBoys

CheekBoys Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    When might this be available and what exactly does the UberUltra preset change/add?

8. RAMPAGE572

RAMPAGE572 Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 770 OC
    Night time gets uber dark... is there anyway to fix it without removing the mod

9. Artyom

Artyom Guest

GPU:
    AMD
    I don't know. I just compare threads and tried all mods. Kadz mods comes first and have much more stuff and looks better. They also not using .xml files because he tweak everything inside engine files. He show some great skills for real. And since he stop sharing it here, we didn't see nothng new/better from TheWorse. Maybe they are both great moders, but some things not smelling right here.

10. Krakenous

Krakenous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 2GB
    Wait...im totally lost.

Who is in the wrong then here?

Kad says this guy "stole his work and added some things"

The worse is claiming that kad is a troll who is being a dick about it all and therefore got upset that Worse did a better job and added more features.

I really don't understand how this all started, or who is right/wrong.

Can't you guys just come to an agreement and work together for the greater cause of making watchdogs BETTER on PC rather than argueing with each other? Is it really worth it over a little "pride"? No, ofc not.

Bang your heads together and work together, for the sake of this game! Modders must unite, not tear each other down over nothing.

2 together fighting for a single great cause is better than 1v1 fighting against each other...

11. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    Kadzait's mod does NOT look better, by FAR. Kadzait IS using JUST XML files.....he just copied and pasted Far Cry 3 console commands and put them in there. "Much more stuff" :bang: I assure you that you have not "tried all mods".... just look at TheWorse and all his hard work....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  12. keputran69

keputran69 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX Titan
    Woohoo, looking great on 2560 x 1440 Downsampling, using a single Titan, get 30-37, now i have reason to add another titan in SLI,
    If i am using this mod in 3840 x 2160 downsampled then i only get 20 fps by using a single Titan:bang:.
    If i played it on 1920 x 1080 then i get stable 40-48 fps:banana:
    Been wondering GTX Titan SLI on 4k downsampled using this MOD with ultra settings?

13. FMA_II

FMA_II Guest

GPU:
    R9 290
    Hey guys,

First of all, thanks to TheWorse for making this possible. I have an issue with 0.7 where I didn't get any rain at all. Is there any known issue?

Do I need to set RenderRain to 1 in XML? This wasn't an issue even it sets to 0. Just recently, no rain :(

14. ern88

ern88 Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080
    The trolls are coming from under the bridge and posting here. Seriously, let go of the ego's and come to a common understanding of making the game better and as it should ha well been as seen at E3 in 2012. If the worse did use any of kads work. The theworse should credit him and vice versa. I am going to thank Theworse for his work. Thank you sir.

15. PolishTechGuy

PolishTechGuy Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780GHz
    This broken english you're speaking reminds me of kadz.

16. brkbeatjunkie

brkbeatjunkie Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
    So what is one supposed to do with the patch unpack files found inside only one of the three camera folders?

17. Sergio

Sergio Guest

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    Same here, no rain after 4h gameplay... :)

18. CairnisReed

CairnisReed Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 680
    Also how Artyom keeps putting quotes around TheWorse's name like; "The Worse"
    Haven't really seen anyone else do that in this thread except kad, and now Artyom

On the flip side, thanks a lot to TheWorse for putting out this mod, my buddy and I are playing through Watch Dogs together; this graphical upgrade and performance improvement has made it that much more enjoyable! :)

19. Artyom

Artyom Guest

GPU:
    AMD
    You talking bull*hit. Read his theard, he wrote down every new feature he add/unlock. I tried all mods including all variations of TheWorse mod. Kadz v4 have this "Inferno" sky all night which he put there for fun and because he can.

20. apple890

apple890 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 760
    OK OK "I talking bull*hit" obviously, because SURELY kad has added all of his "features"... TheWorse adds a huge list of planned features, but you can't see that... Wow! An "Inferno" sky! That makes kad's mod SOOOOO much better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.