After hours testing... Watch Dogs (E3 Bloom effect working)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by TheWorse, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DomCobb1

DomCobb1 Guest

GPU:
    Factory OC'd EVGA GTX 760
    hey Worse TotalBiscut did a vid on you :D

(stupid vid limit thing. Just add youtube before this) /watch?v=b43ZlqPvBDs

2. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    The worse once your job done I will donate. So keep it up!

3. vTune

vTune Guest

GPU:
    780 GHz 3GB (will oc soon
    That's what makes you so awesome :D

4. GODzillaGSPB

GODzillaGSPB Guest

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 760 TwFrz
    Agreed. People are jugdemental and TheWorse should keep in mind that many who download, play and enjoy will probably not come back (as often) and say "thank you". Has anyone ever seen a thread overflowing with simple "thank you" posts? Ha I bet the topic starter would feel the need to say "people please stop those one-liners and just post constructively". xD

Nah. Most people, when they post, they critisize. Some are able to use kind or neutral words, some don't. Also don't always expect the worst. I tend to sound "rude" when it's in fact just my still limited knowledge of this language, which is a foreign language to me. Or in short: I don't mean it. ;)

And I bet most people don't.

5. Xerxész

Xerxész Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N780OC-3GD
    How can I:
    - slow down the day and night time?
    - increase the view distance?

6. ikwtif

ikwtif Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2G
    Nice job so far TheWorse. Don't let the negativity get to you, as this always happens. Some people just love to spread hate.

You probably haven't read my other post, but only thing I dislike so far is the camera changes (haven't tried them yet) but I can see the further camera being an exploit in multiplayer. I hope you consider leaving the camera changes out in further releases!

7. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Guest

GPU:
    GTX760 2GB
    So I'm waiting patiently for this color-grade option :))) :banana::thumbup:

8. vTune

vTune Guest

GPU:
    780 GHz 3GB (will oc soon
    That's for you to figure out. Share your findings with us ;)

9. iangon

iangon Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    It's cool to read your message. I see that we have almost the same PC configuration and you do not experience problems.
    Are you using version 0.7 of TheWorste? And patch Maldo?
    Thank you for your répoonse.

10. Quentin's_SweetFX

Quentin's_SweetFX Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE R9 OC 270X 4GB
    I don't think he was knocking you:) If anything i think he was liking you for what you have done from Simple PC. If he did not care he wouldn't of wasted his time making a video about it and linking your mod. It just depends on what way you see it....

Keep up the good work mate:thumbup:

11. Tim96

Tim96 Member

GPU:
    Asus Geforce GTX 770 2GB
    I just said Ubi because I have an exam tomorow and trying to type as fast as I can when it should be just Ubisoft.. Here is my location.

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\WATCH_DOGS\data_win64 <---- You place the files in here.

12. megakoresh

megakoresh Guest

GPU:
    ASUS ENGTX770
    Good mod. 0.7 actually runs a couple of frames better than Vanilla on all maxed out. Still runs like arse on my GTX770 though, but that's obviously not the modder's fault. TB certainly did make it sound like the work you put into it was very little, but he is ultimately right in how these things were in the game, as fiddly and annoying as it is to activate and configure them properly in a locked game like Watch Dogs. I know the pain, I did some of that modding myself for these type of games like Dead Rising 2 and Kingdoms of Amaleur Reckoning. Even the simplest edits can be a giant chore to make.

Still he is very much correct in how f*cked up it is that Ubisoft didn't do this in the first place, because for THEM it really WOULD be just an hour or two of work seeing as they have the SDK version of the game. And it really does sound like they may have done this on purpose in collusion with console manufacturer or maybe just so more console owners buy the game because on consoles your first few months mean everything. Maybe that's why the patch isn't out yet: they are simply still selling well on consoles and impatient people may pick it up there rather than wait for a patch on PC.

Either way. Good work fixing those bastard's crap. This is why I game on PC and always will.

13. LastDreamy

LastDreamy Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
    Nice work ! I would have donated but i still have some troubles with it.

Here's what i get : puu.sh/9xDmz/67a8fbf7c1.jpg
    (couldn't add the full url)

It's far from your pictures on the first post, i don't have any lightning change or smoke, contrast or textures.

I've set everything on ultra ingame and high textures, maybe i've done something wrong ? The two files are in WatchDogs\data_win64 and i didn't know much what to do with the config file since there is tons of "quality=medium/high/low" that i changed it ingame. Still, i really wanna try this out, what's the problem ?

14. SkiiDy

SkiiDy Guest

GPU:
    PowerColor 7990
    This mod is absolutely AWESOME and I really want to try it out.
    Unfortunately I cant get through the loading screen, the just dies and wont response.

Thanks the worse.

15. BNielsen

BNielsen Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I made this account specifically to post this: If this works as described, you've got a donation from me, man. Good work - I guarentee this was done to keep competition in the console race(I dont hate on consoles, you'd get a lot better gaming platform as a $500 console than a $500 PC, it's a budgeting issue IMO)

I'm so excited to try this in ~10 hours after work

16. zijin_cheng

zijin_cheng Guest

GPU:
    Asus 7850 DCUII 2GB
    Thanks theworse for this mod. Makes my game look so much better, but sadly my rig can't handle Watch Dogs on high, it drops to 30fps and dips even further when there are lots of particles.

17. Krakenous

Krakenous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 2GB
    Noooo don't stop! Please! Ignore the people complaining the haven't a clue, please keep working and don't let peoples misguidence on your efforts go unsaid, you've already done so much for us, it's massively appreciated!

18. RichterBelmont

RichterBelmont Guest

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
    I bought the game just to try this mod. I thought "Wow, now many problems are resolved".
    Never been so wrong. The game is awful in every part of it. Firsto of all, in gameplay. Glad that I only wasted 14€ for this mud.

19. Tim96

Tim96 Member

GPU:
    Asus Geforce GTX 770 2GB
    No I am using, just the Worse Mod 0.7 nothign else. Also note Txaa is 2x not 4x. Gives me like 10+fps.

20. kampi71

kampi71 Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980ti OC
    Big THX for the last Mod version 0.7, because for me this is first really usable version, especially in terms of the normal cam version. There are still some few hitches here and there and the SLI scaling is also a bit of a problem, but overall great work and keep it up.:)

Like so many of us, I hope that Ubisoft isn't going to kill this nice mods with their upcoming patch, which unfortunately is still necessary, mainly because of the annoying stuttering that appears in all the driving sequences.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.