How to Mod Watch Dogs entirely - Full Tutorial

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by AlphaZ, Jun 16, 2014.

1. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    I put glass of water on table

all proof needed kadz did water first!!

2. Kahless30

Kahless30 Guest

GPU:
    Gskill 1333 8GB
    You are from Argentina right? Sentences and paragraphs are the same in spanish.

Why do you need to lie like this? the whole point of a forum like this one is cooperation, not competition. i really cannot understand your need for fame. WD Is just a game (and a pretty mediocre one), you are not finding the cure for cancer.

3. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55
    You don't need to lie.

4. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Sorry but are you reading the story or you are just acting like you dont know how to read.

Read the story exposed and tell me later who wants fame and who wants competition.

Kadzait24 did the mod, TheWorse faked 3 users called his friends from 3DG Argentina forum to congrat him when he took the entire mod from Kadzait24, tried to make him look a fool at the entire internet and people like you actually likes that.

Kadzait24 argued since thats what anyone would do in a same plot situation.

If you like scam then its not kadzait24 fault.

The fame and competition is from other people, not Kadzait24.

The tutorial is posted and TheWorse never did that even everyone asked him to do it and he never did it.

Thanks a lot for your reading.

5. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Patiently waiting for the Chewbacca defense.

6. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Is funny because you are doing here the same you did to Kadzait24 threads. Im not going to reply to you anymore.

Everything is exposed. Now people can read the tutorial and the story.

Good luck.

7. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    +1 agreed. The ego is a dead giveaway there Kadziat24. If you would have just listened to the mods and stayed out of TheWorse's thread you would not have gotten your ban in the first place. You have no understanding of how this forum works. We are not here for a self-serving purpose but to help each other out in a thankless manner. Your aditude from the very start has rubbed many the wrong way.

8. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I think kadzait24 attitude was uploading and sharing a work in progress mod.

And the attitude you dont like is actually what TheWorse aka Mast3rkill banned user from Guru, his friends from 3DG Argentina forum came to do here at kadzait24 threads.

Again im asking why TheWorse never uploaded a full tutorial when everyone asked him? If you are talking about helping each other.

Helping each other thats exactly what TheWorse and his friends never did here. TheWorse is uploading kadzait24 work when he is banned just for arguing with this kind of people that did all that exposed here.

You would act the same as kadzait24. As he actually was sharing and trying to help people.

The other people did other thing. Good luck to you as well.

9. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    If you consider calling multiple users blind, stupid or trolls for reporting problems or broken aspects of your "MOD" helping you did a cracking job there bud.

10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    There is no multiple users calling for helping. You still dont get the point. He called his friends after he got banned here at Guru to mess with the entire Kadzait24 main idea, sharing to the community the Watch Dogs Modding.

After TheWorse got the mod and tutorial from kadzait24 he started his own thread with his friends from 3DG Argentina congrating him , and every day you can see new users from Argentina registering congrating him, more fake users.

Again i ask why TheWorse never uploaded the tutorial all the people was asking. Why you cant reply to me that simple question?

11. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    I feel like if you were a native speaker we'd be better able to understand your side of the story so I don't want to be hard on a person who can't defend himself properly due to the language barrier, but these are some serious claims you're making here. I mean I have to admit- there seems to be something wrong here, otherwise you wouldn't go full bersek and try so hard to prove your point but the more you stab at the guy the less people will sympathise with your side of the story as there's no way we could know what truly happened between you two and therefore we tend to vote for the guy who makes the less fuss about it. Here's the cold truth, people are not really interested in who made it first, so don't expect a truckload of believer to turn to your side in order to support your story while creating a never-ending internet ruckus about the matter. Not saying I believe you or not, but saying there's no way to prove you right or wrong and that makes the conclusion quite irrelevant for many of us.

Even if we suppose your story is true, just get over it and keep working on your mod. If you're indeed the person who made Watch_Dogs modifications possible, I'd bet you would be capable enough to surpass his work by creating even more amazing results. Make it snow, for example, and people would love that. A work speaks a thousand words my friend and you're too busy speaking that you're overshadowing your work.

Don't mean to be rude to you so forgive me if I've been harsh.

12. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Why didn't Kadzait upload the tutorial before either (evebthough it's the same method as FC3)?

13. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Thats a good thinking here.

Kadzait24 doesnt cares who mods Watch Dogs first. He asked me to share the full tutorial here.

I asked why TheWorse never did that when a lot of people asked him that and no one explains that to me.

Kadzait24 doesnt cares who mods Watch Dogs, the story here is other issue.

This people from the 3DG argentina forum are weird people. And they managed to scam Guru users and a lot of sites in the internet making them think TheWorse is the man.

When he is actually uploading kadzait24 work and he is also a banned user from Guru, faked a lot of users just to get fame.

The competition and fame is TheWorse and his friends mental issues.

Kadzait24 name is being touched here apart from the Watch Dogs mod and thats clearly not acceptable.

Even no one cares who did it first, the guy made the mod and this TheWorse guy and his friends came here to try to make kadzait24 ridiculous to the world, his name actually not the modding.

Thats why im here defending this and exposing whats going on.

14. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Because he was still figuring out every aspect of the engine, he also mentioned it a lot of times. And if it were the same as FC3 then it would be everywhere, and its not everywhere since its not the same. So please try to be a little more realistic. And again if it where the same TheWorse wouldnt be doing what he is doing here.

And he cant upload it since he is banned now. Now i did it.

I asked why TheWorse never did it and you never replied. He never did it because he only wants fame by doing a pretty nice scam.

15. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN Z
    For gods sakes...no one cares about kaz vs theworse or w/e. Both mods barely add much to the game that is impressive. Some blasted bloom lighting and some blurry backgrounds? yeah lets argue over the AMAZING discoverer of that. PFFTTTT

16. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    This isn't even ironically funny anymore. It's just annoying.. A mod needs to lock this and sadly this forum needs policing as you know more alt accounts will be incoming to create more drama..

This is the first I've ever seen an e-peen contest on this forum and it's really sad.

17. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Again is not about who mod the game. No one cares who mods a game.

The issue here is other. And i exposed it so people can see what kind of person is TheWorse and his friends from 3DG Argentina Forum.

They wanted to make Kadzait24 name ridiculous to the world by doing all exposed here. Just read and you will understand every point.

No one cares who mods a game first. Thats why kadzait24 was going to post the full tutorial here as well, now i did it for him.

TheWorse and his friends efforts were other, they wanted to fool, scam and their goal was a totally different story.

I hope now is everything clear.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  18. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    You are still representing that you like what that people from 3DG argentina forum did to kadzait24. And its nothing about E Penis here.

Kadzait24 wanted to share and these people wanted totally a different thing.

The tutorial is uploaded here and the story exposed. That was kadzati24 idea.

Now you can feel nice or bad about it, but thats the real story.

19. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    He has over a week to upload a tutorial before the ban and instead whent on a bashing spree against TheWorse whom by the way has been very respectful as opposed to how rude Kadzait was from the word go. When Lad first showed up on here he claimed to have unlocked true ultra. His first "mod" was a gamma and contrast change and a bunch of other things that either were not there or had been broken (like dynamic lighting which he claimed to have improved). He then went on to ignore any request to do proper comparison shots which turned into other users questioning the validity of the mod. The icing on the cake was when he insulted MaLDo (whom is very well known and respected for his work with crysis 2&3).

20. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    There is no need to kadzait24 to instantly upload a tutorial when he doesnt have the whole settings and knowdelge.

He said that in his thread. Now i uploaded it since all is done.

Im sharing here what he wanted to share. It takes time and effort. Thats what you dont understand.

And about insulting people he never did that in propose, the problem kadzait24 had is that his thread was full of fakes from 3DG argentina messing with him, and Maldo for example believed what they were saying. Maldo seems to also believe all the TheWorse scam too now.

I wont reply to you anymore, TheWorse never uploaded a tutorial and with only that you should know whats going on.