Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    edited the <Profile/> in defaultrenderconfig.xml seems not change any,same lines on your mod under the <quality ResolutionX="1920" ResolutionY="1080"
    [​IMG]

but others work
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Yes, in 2.0 i got that working, but not after custom line.

All there doesn't works mostly.

But i got the grass physics working one time :p

I just don't remember wtf i scripted to get it working, i stopped using that i rememeber because trees, vegetation, grass started to flicker and move really fast , so i focused at other settings.

But now i cant get them back working !

Hilarious :D

3. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    Waiting the 3.0 version. :D

4. VAAS

VAAS Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    mim too [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB

Hahahah fela duma égua. Morri de rir com o "mim" e saporra de bixo.

-

Overclock makes difference on this XML (2.0), especially on shadows. Using 2k resolution without over FPS drops to 25~27 sometimes.

:3eyes:

6. VAAS

VAAS Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    sabedenada ordinária rsrss

-

if you all stop waiting this magic .xml and start tweaking this file(defaultrenderconfig.xml) by yourselvs then you'll get the best results like running all textures >2k without losing 1 single fps as am i doing.
    The shortest ****ing path between two points is a straight line :)

7. carpetad

carpetad Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX780 Lightning x2
    Dear friends, for me there is no other rainy weather
    Or the sun or moon
    Where is the problem?

8. rubenmartin

rubenmartin Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX770 @1320mhz
    pls reply dude.

9. Tazmal29

Tazmal29 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr GTX 780 OC
    is xml 3.0 now online?

10. Myloween

Myloween Guest

GPU:
    3 way SLI GTX TITAN 6GB
    The difficulty experienced by the player is managed by selDifficulty="3" not DifficultyLevel="1" ;)

You must change the parameters directly into XML file with kadzait mod, turn off "read-only" into property, make your modification, save and reactivate "read-only", if you change into the game with "read-only" on ON, when you restart, your parameters will be didn't saved, but with his mod, you never must change parameters into the game anyway.

Sorry for my funny English.

11. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    The .xml destroys the performance for me, stutter everywhere while driving - I've modified it to high settings but then it looks about 99% equal to what I had before for 5-10 less fps - I play on high settings normally. And for no truly improvements. I don't think shadows and reflections and whatever you'll get from this file will make the game any better. And to tell the truth I like the original high settings for reflections, they are not supposed to be the main attraction of the game and I prefer them not showing up so much. With the .xml in ultra mode the reflections become a nuisance for me while driving at high speeds - every road seems a little wet.

Contrast, brightness and gamma are more subjective choices and I changed them a bit to my taste. But, really, I would prefer a mod that transform the street objects that are made of paper back to metal - 1mph while driving is enough to obliterate everything that is destructible. I like arcade style of driving, but this is too much.

Also this is the last game that I buy before release. SimCity was supposed to be the last, I didn't learn.

12. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    kadzait24- I was toying around with the XML file a little because my gtx 680 only has 2gb VRAM and turned down the texture down a notch and kept everything else maxed and it works very well. The lighting, shadows, etc are all top notch, and the vram use is low enough where it still looks great but doesn't stutter. I'll post some screens in a bit.

I agree completely. It's amazing that people have the audacity to b*tch and moan about a graphical mod that is a "work in progress". Complaining and trying to argue with people who spend their own free time figuring out these things and then sharing it with everyone just makes others second guess whether or not it's worth the headache to even post the mod before it's ready, or at all.

13. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025

Why don't you go mod the game yourself to make it look better instead of b*tching at someone who is spending their spare time trying to give YOU a better game experience. Man... kids these days are such self entitled brats. And if you're actually an adult... i really feel sorry for you.

14. W.Axl_Rose

W.Axl_Rose Guest

GPU:
    R9 270X WindForce 3X
    Porra, até aqui tem BR fazendo zueira... KKKK
    Testando o XML 2.0 aqui na minha R9 270X.

youtube.com/watch?v=18RrvAehNRo

kadzait24

Thanks for your dedication! I look forward to the XML 3.0! \o/

15. Gorefather

Gorefather Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R290x
    Interesting, will check again when you upload it.

16. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    It's a free world.

I think this is a complete waste of time, but it has some positive points since there's a group of people helping each other out - and some that like the results. But for something, that for me, really has no importance. If I want amazing graphics to look at I just play Crysis 3, no stuttering, great coding, I played with older hardware than now and it looked way better than WD - also I use some 3d softwares to produce stills images, that is the moment graphics really have an importance to me. Watch_Dogs, from the E3 trailer that looked like the most beautiful game ever, was about gameplay for me, that kinda lost part of the importance with the whole graphics/performance thing. Ubisoft may be enjoying this more than you imagine.

17. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB

Brasil, o vírus mundial. Estamos em todo canto.

18. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Thankyou for your concerns. That's very nice of you.

So, has none else seen maldo's post earlier. Now that is a guy that knows how to mod and improve a game. His crysis 2 mod was phenomenal.

The reason I'm bitching, as you call it, I call it antibull****ting, is to rally against sheep like yourselves who are joining the emperors new clothes gang.

Don't get me wrong. I love the fact that someone is trying to improve this game. I really do. But charlatans that make grandiose claims, and then deliver something very poor, and don't take constructive criticism, annoy me.

Oh, and 31 pages in now, and still no proper comparison demonstration from the author of this mod. I wonder why ;-)

19. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Ladies and gentlemen. Here is the internet.

I'm submitting a Ban request for your frankly shocking abuse.

20. M.A.H

M.A.H Guest

GPU:
    CROSSFIRE R9 290 Tri-X
    Just stop trolling guys.... It's.... :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.