Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    This thread is starting to read like the broken English ramblings of mad men.

To kadzait and everyone else fawning over this, go and read The Emperor's New Clothes, have a little sit down and a think, and then come back.

2. PieEyedPiper

PieEyedPiper Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    10 points to you, Sir.

3. Campacci2k

Campacci2k Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X 3 GB
    Hope it helped you.

English isn't my primary language, but I try haha. :)

4. Kersey

Kersey Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia
    The biggest changes I've seen are shadow resolution and reflection resolution so far. Shadow res you won't pay attention to much while you're playing the game, but reflection resolution, especially on wet roads are noticeable while playing.

5. spider

spider Guest

GPU:
    GTX760 OC 4GB
    That's yes that's ... I am speechless.

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Oh then you really want ( you and the other trolls ) me to do a comparision video?

But what when you see big changes ?

You will say I did the comparision so it will be fake or something like that?

Or what? Because I show what I show since its pretty obvious it changes. And people says it as well.

You want a video comparision? I will do some for you, when you see changes you will deffinetly go away or what will happen from there? Since I really want you and the other messing with the thread information and propose to go away.

7. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Gentlemen,

I want this thread back on rails and on topic. There's a lot of trolling going on and I will simply not tolerate that. If you like to fool around with the mod, then do so. If it works it works, if it doesn't hey .. it doesn't. If you disagree then simply stay away from this thread and play the game with your own tweaks or in-game settings.

This is a soft but very sincere warning. From here onward things can only get ugly with your access to Guru3D.com if I notice further trolling. Don't say I did not issue this warning. And let me just state that I HATE to have to post one of these warnings (again).

H.

8. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Since when is counter discussion and simply asking for direct comparisons in a controlled manner, trolling? I genuinely don't understand.

9. spider

spider Guest

GPU:
    GTX760 OC 4GB
    I would really appreciate that.

10. Downtown

Downtown Guest

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB 1300/7800
    I too :) thanks

11. M.A.H

M.A.H Guest

GPU:
    CROSSFIRE R9 290 Tri-X
    Really thanks for your hard work kadzait24 ! Don't listen to the trolls, they are everywhere. So, don't feed the troll...

;)

12. VAAS

VAAS Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9270OC 2Gb
    [²] :)

13. M.A.H

M.A.H Guest

GPU:
    CROSSFIRE R9 290 Tri-X
    I think, when XML 3.0 will realeased, making a good prez could be cool. It could be the right place for comparative video. Eventualy. But, for me, it's not necessary right now. I wanna test by myself before 'cause I already tested XML 2.0. With it, the game look really better :banana:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  14. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    Little preview of 1 of my test scenes i decided for the Kadzait24 Mod compare im working on :)

i love this render result so it has to become part of the compare

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you can also see some render precision issues i gonna keep a close eye on those especially with kads mod ;)

15. Gorefather

Gorefather Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R290x
    Bloom on:

[​IMG]

Bloom off:

[​IMG]

End of discussion. The only thing I want to do is skim the file from bull****, 'bloom' is obviously just that.

16. gpvecchi

gpvecchi Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus GTX 1080Ti Xtreme
    V1 worked fine for me, V2 looks better, but it gives me a lot of stutter...
    780Ti OC, 1080p, 75Hz and Temporal TXAA.

17. drrastovac

drrastovac Guest

GPU:
    gtx780ti OC
    Im new here, hello to everyone on site, I came to say only, Thanks kadzait24 ,Great work, v2 work fine , and game is much better. I will test your version 3, when you post it.

18. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Re:Rain puddles reflection

To be perfectly honest, road reflections do not work like shown in right - nice and crystal clear.

Ie. they do, but only right after the rain, only if there is enough rain, only if the road is built by noobs - uneven and full of holes, and only if the trafic is sparse and non existent.
    Only a single car passing by is enough to sweep away those puddles and make them dirty and weakly reflective

This is Chicago not the freaking Shire.

TLDR there is too much ground(rain) reflection in the mod.

19. Mast3rkill

Mast3rkill Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX680@1300/6800
    I'd like to detail that the people asking for proof like me and the others are not "trolling", because I posted arguments and everything. Kadzait never posted any real comparissons, and the ones that he posted were with more contrast and gamma changes. The real visible changes are reflections resolution and shadow resolution. And the problem was that he said "FoV improvements" but the fov is the same in your mod. Not only this he said E3 quality and I didn't see any of that.

20. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    Cool ! Apart from its fake since my video shows exactly other thing. And you can even see car lights at night with bloom reflections from lights... even publicity etc.

My video shows that and thousands saw them and talked about the bloom since is one of the most significant improvements.

I will post comparision videos soon where post fx bloom also appears in explosion effects.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.