Watch Dogs Kadzait24 XML Full MOD 1.0 - Check out real Ultra Graphics

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kadzait24, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    you also posted a shot where it's dawn and there where no lights on anywhere ;)

[​IMG]

please try to work on the contrast :)

ahh sorry it was william456

but hes replicating your results well now :)

I like your Cinematic Vision this is what watchdogs should have been and looks 1000% better even then the E3 Build ;)

You are on the right track :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    2 Way SLI PNY GTX 770 2GB
    That's not my screen. Never did that screenshot.

3. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    yeah sorry it was william456 (but due to that he replicates your results now it looks and feels the same way) but my point stands its like in my experience dawn rendering state = no lights :)

Though as i said their might be a Season Progression system as well for the Sun Position (would be great if it's true) :D

And who knows maybe we gonna see Snow in some "DLC" ;)

4. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Sun does change positions. And at Dawn lights were turned on as well as when it was raining as still daylight, not dawn anymore.

5. alfredogp2013

alfredogp2013 Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 290
    To: Kadzait24

Sir , I want to talk ,
    can i use the XML ??
    my PC specification is
    Procesor: AMD FX 8350
    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb dual channel
    GPU: XFX R9 290 Non X
    Monitor display 1920 x 1080..
    PSU: 650W
    please help me ..

6. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Here is the part before i start recording the video i will post soon:

Daylight, raining.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Yes anyone can use it , and your config is just fine !

I will just do 3 versions soon for low medium and high specs, your config will be fine for the 3.0 ultra spec.

I tweaked it to make it better for performance and still with good visuals.

8. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    It's not Daylight per se here comes the Weather System into play as well it's a overcast rendering state (no direct sunlight) and i wonder if they change the render state to night here then ;)

9. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    What are you talking about?

First screen was at like 6:30 AM , not raining. Where you said lights should be turned off.

And last screens is like 12 or 13:00 time. That's daylight and it taked a lot of time to get to rain.

And i did a video there just because it looks outstanding.

10. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    I guess this is to complex to explain to you overall but you might find out in your further progression :)

11. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X

hahahahahaha....sorry for my poor english

that pics is at pm 3-5 not am 5-7

it's my fault

and here is am 5-7(shadow high,not sure current time,driver from safe house )
    [​IMG]

12. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    Its not complex, you are saying at dawn lights should be turned off, wtf has to do if at middle of the day it starts to rain?

Come one man, you sound weird.

13. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    Still worthless without COMPARING (yes I'm shouting now ;-) ) to the default game at ultra settings.

23 or so pages in now with this silly thread, and still no proper evidence from this guy that any real beneficial changes are in place. There is little point in continuing to post images like these 2, without comparisons.

This game can look really good with default ultra settings, in certain darker/ dusk/ dawn lighting conditions, especially when it's raining, or even in daylight when you get to some nice light/ shadow crossover areas. This is all you are doing. Posting images in these 'favourable' conditions, that look good anyway (once you tweak the gamma a bit, or better still add a moderate sweetfx profile)

Myself and others have done direct comparisons at the same points and same times of day, and shown that when the brightness and gamma settings are matched there is little, or even no difference:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4835386&postcount=346

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4835948&postcount=502

There are other posters too showing proper same location, same time of day comparison shots. Why aren't you?

14. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    I will repeat the same :

YOU CANT COMPARE WITH ORIGINAL ULTRA.

Because you mess up the engine, savegame.

And you know why?

One main reason is the game CHANGES TOD A LOT.

And you cant compare a shot even with 1 second of difference from the light source. Because the light source affects all the rest.

The game changes ToD , it doesn't have precise savegames states with same ToD and it doesn't have an internal console command to bring settings there.

So, its impossible.

There you go, your desired answer to the mystery. And i pointed mistakes before like you pointed to me the same when i did a comparision shot myself first days here.

YOU CANT COMPARE SHOTS.

15. wunkley

wunkley Guest

GPU:
    780Ti SLI
    No need to shout back :)

He hee. Seriously fella come on. You've thrown in this curveball now that we all now need to get rid of our save games and start again? A pretty vital piece of information that you omitted until today.

Exactly how is it messing up the save game/ engine? Genuine question by the way.

How come if I make other edits to your xml, like vsync settings, motion blur etc etc, these have a direct effect, so it is working.

And, you can do direct time of day comparisons. How do you think I did my screenshot comparisons?!? You can see the bits where he's talking on the phone each time to his sister. Go to the owl motel and sleep until a set time.

Or failing that, do what I suggested earlier and start a new game each time. Surely that has like for like exact settings no?

16. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    hmm...

http://international.download.nvidi...tch-dogs-water-comparison-2-ultra-vs-low.html

http://international.download.nvidi...ion-comparison-1-hbao-plus-high-vs-no-ao.html

http://international.download.nvidi...gs-textures-comparison-1-ultra-vs-medium.html

http://international.download.nvidi...gs-reflections-comparison-1-ultra-vs-low.html

17. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:
    I said and a lot of people recommended to POINT AT VIDEOS.

Because at videos you see the game in movement, the real game, nothing like posting ridiculous shots comparing all wrong and using other XMLs ( im not saying you do that, but i saw one screen with supposedly my XML and it lacks SSAO, so wtf? )

I will post a VIDEO now and you go using original game with a new savegame, set at to ULTRA settings from the game without even touching a XML and record a VIDEO like mine.

I will post it here in a while, record the SAME VIDEO and show to me and everyone that says the MOD CHANGES STUFF , that im mistaken.

OK? COOL THEN !

18. kadzait24

kadzait24 Guest

GPU:

I really hope you are kidding.

They are changing the freaking internal settings from the game man. They are not using XML and not shutting down the entire game and going back to a savegame.

COME ON PEOPLE.

POINT AT VIDEOS, use VIDEOS.

19. william456

william456 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Titan X
    Sorry for my wrong word to him has mistake on the pic

that pic is on dusk

[​IMG]

and this one is dawn(from 4am)

[​IMG]

20. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    yes I suppose so...
    but 23 page and no direct comparison shots is pretty damning

can't compare with retail? like hell you can't. I bet there are more than one way to do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.