GeForce 337.81 Beta Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 15, 2014.

1. exdhawk

exdhawk Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 EVGA FTW3
    SLI and multi-GPU configurations support single tile monitors

this mean i can plug my tv hdmi on my second 770? today my monitor 1 is pluged on my hdmi port and tv on displayport > hdmi adapter.

2. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    Thanks,

bring it on !! & if not :war: in my head !

3. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC

i'd say clearly yes

that wont make it impossible no

4. Shabadoo

Shabadoo Member

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3080TI
    What driver did the white flashes start happening in?

5. Jackal321

Jackal321 Guest

Hello all. New to this forum. Glad to have found you all. I am trying to educate myself as much as possible, but I am still wet behind the ears. Will this driver improve performance for a single card gtx 770? Thanks in advance for the info!

6. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I've not had a black screen issue at boot either. I'd suggest instead of resetting, you just do a clean install of the OS. The 'damage' to your SSD is primarily, erase cycles when doing a 'reset' the same with doing a clean install after a secure erase for example. Other than that, there's no 'damage' being done to the SSD.

7. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    That depends upon which driver version you're using now. If you're currently using either 337.50 or 337.61, you're probably not going to see much if any difference. If you're using an earlier driver then you could see some decent improvements depending upon the game.

8. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    Can also confirm flickering on distant terrain in the valley bench.

9. Dcrawler

Dcrawler Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 680sli Hydro(s)
    Still no sli support for ESO :(

10. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    337.50 on 500, 600 and 700 series cards according to guru3d and geforce forums

11. smarteck

smarteck Guest

GPU:
    GTX580 TwinFrozr II OC
    ///

Someone can help me with this?:

I thought it would be my problem maybe, but I made a test and I could confirm, Steam BigPicture mode works perfectly with the old Nvidia drivers, but does not work with the 337.xx drivers. I try:

And BigPicture does not work... I only see the Steam initial animation and then the aplication freeze with the Steam logo:

http://i.imgur.com/k2SCsBY.png

And if I press the mouse button this happends:

http://i.imgur.com/hjcTr9q.png

I really like the new 337 drivers but I can not read the regular steam UI on my TV... =/

Im on windows 7 x64 using MSI GTX580 at 1920x1080 via HDMI.

Thanks for any help.

//////

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  12. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 GAMING OC
    The game is limited to 30fps but you can override it to make it run at whatever Frame rate you want.
    I would have thought that almost everyone would have heard about how to make it run at 60fps.
    If you own the game and want to try it out all you have to do is create a shortcut of the executable right click on it and in the shortcut tab in the target section which should look like this "E:\Program Files (x86)\Need for Speed(TM) Rivals\NFS14.exe" at the end of this line press spacebar to leave one space and enter the following,
    -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0
    You can lower the 60 which is the fps to at least 45 if you can't maintain 60fps.
    One more thing above the E: is the destitination where you have installed the game so yours could be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Need for Speed(TM) Rivals\NFS14.exe"

Well i wouldn't call it a hack as you don't have to install anything or modify any files to get it to run at 60fps, that's why a called it a tweak.

When i bought the game i had no idea that it would be locked at 30fps
    and i was disappointed when i found it out the hard way after purchasing the game.
    Unfortunately i did ditch the tweak and returned to the original 30fps,
    as Need For Speed: Rivals there is no option to select single-player or multiplayer separately,
    as both modes coexist in the game and it does brake the game because you cant run it at 60fps when other players are locked at 30.
    If there was an option to play a single player and multiplayer separately in the campaign or story mode i would have left it at 60fps as it changes dramatically your experience of the game and trust me i had a hard time having to revert it back to the default 30fps.
    If you wan't to try it out enter the command i posted above.

Sorry for going off topic again.
    I have yet to see these drivers posted in the Nvidia website.
    Anyone have an idea on what's going on with these drivers?
    has Nvidia accidentally uploaded an unfinished build? or is this some kind of Hotfix driver like the geforce 337.61 beta driver that hasn't showed up yet as well?
    Well if they don't show up today i am going to revert back to the GeForce 337.50 Beta drivers.
    I don't want to risk using an unfinished or a buggy/bad driver that might damage my gpu.
    I am only saying this because my previous GTX480 suddenly died like many others on a specific driver.
    I can't say for sure that it was the drivers fault but i find it kind of suspicious
    that quite a few fermi cards died at that specific point of time.
    Luckily i baked it in the oven and the card is working fine so far and i am using it as a dedicated physx card.

13. octiceps

octiceps Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GT 650M SLI
  14. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Prolly wouldnt be a big deal to "not" use this drivers till new ones come out. for a non sli normal 780Ti user, right?

15. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    if you're not crashing why fix something that's not broken, it's not like they're quadros anyways.
    however they do feel a tad bit more refined than 337.50.

16. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    @ RhiffSta

I have a added credits to the first post for you. Just got back and read this thread + noticed your posts. Again, the original thread was deleted by accident. Instead of deleting a couple of 'out of hand' posts, I mistakenly hit the delete thread button.

And once a thread is deleted .. it's rather hard to tell who was the OP ...

@ Connta

Your account might be banned, but I am sure you will read this. Seriously man, you clearly do not want to be here, so ... then don't be here. Best of luck to ya though.

17. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Wow. This thread went so downhill since yesterday its not even funny. :bang:

Fixed. Sorry morbias but I wont be so polite with him. No one deserves to be insulted like that and especially Hilbert H. and even worse, in his own "house".

/ontopic So it seems there's no real need to install this over 337.50's.

18. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Are driver discussion threads always this much "fun"?

BTW Connta was probably that HackSRB guy in disguise... got pissed at Hilbert for deleting his "miracle driver" threads.

19. SumLeetNub

SumLeetNub Member Guru

GPU:
    yes
    So, there is no need to upgrade from the .50 drivers to these then I take it?.

P.S..that numpty doesn't know what a hillbilly OR redneck :wanker:

20. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    ^ seems not unless you need the fixes contained, something about certain UHD displays and some SLI profiles. Check the Guru3D download page for more info.