New pc racing sim: AssettoCorsa

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ])rStrangelove, Mar 2, 2012.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    just been looking on ebay, there's a fair few decent deals on G25 and G27 alone, without a stand. There's a few with stands but they're rarer and more expensive. I'm wondering if a G25 and G27 would fit on my WheelstandPro for the DFP/DFGT. I'm pretty sure the wheel will clamp on just fine, but unsure about the pedals. Anyone tried this?

EDIT: NVM, just snagged up a decent deal on a DFGT, my DFP had some issues when it wouldn't work, it wouldn't calibrate anymore randomly. The DFGT from what I understand is pretty decent, 2 FFB motors, also slightly larger wheel than DFP (11" vs 9.8"). It'll also fit on my stand so win win.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Nuremburg ring new version with pit boxes for online.

link removed its bugged bad export and he was in too much a hurry for a test run.

3. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
  4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts

5. rentalbrain

rentalbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor HD 7950
    Tried multiplayer today and I liked it. It was a real good fun with 3-9 people they drove fairly, first race I picked the wrong tyres and was all over the place after they worn out pretty badly during the race. Second race I learned my lesson and was on medium slicks entire sessions, qualified second and nearly won the race but for some reason race reverted back to quali just before I finish my final lap. Transition between sessions is still kinda buggy and some people's car stationed at grid entire race so had to maneuver those cars at near top speed at Imola home straight lol

6. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Yea softs barely do 5 laps before they are shot. even med will go off after about 8 laps.

7. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Ah ok, but that's Nurburg Ring, Nordschleife, Green Hell?
    Nuremberg is a different place and has a race track also :)
    Not even closely as famous though.
    Didn't they say they'd have Nordschleife laser-scanned?

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Nuremberg is a DTM circuit, right?

Yes, laser scanned Nordschleife is coming.

9. rentalbrain

rentalbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor HD 7950
    My system sucks big time but I didn't experience any performance issues or lag so that was good. Not a big fun of this booking system (especially you can't join once practice starts)but I think it's going to be improved.
    BTW I have DFGT here and have deassembled it no less than 50 times lol but it has only one FFB motor. But it's powerful enough to make me sweat and generally very good wheel to have. Very accurate control. I think it's almost identical to DFP tho I think pedals are same and wheel housing look quite similar too.

10. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Yes exactly, one of the traditional DTM tracks.

Why would someone mod the track if a laser-scanned version comes? That should be a nightmare to do and as resource-hungry as it gets.

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    It a sanctioned rfactor conversion, is why since there will be no ring for another 5 months at lest, they had said september but thats very dependent on when 1.0 retail laubnches and it will be pay dlc the ring and 10 cars.

Ok direct link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r5mvm2svx756set/nordschleife+Ver.+0.9.1.zip

You spawn off the track they have to do that so it works in MP, the road you see in front of you is not the track, you have to go left towards the little car park go through there and your on the track entrance there. Careful on the platforms you can fall off it all over the place.

12. rentalbrain

rentalbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor HD 7950
    Have 10 cars for Nordeshleife DLC decided yet?

13. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    That i am not sure i think the mclaren p1 is one. oh the nissan and the road vette i think? not sure wo going googling though what all they are or if they announced them all.

the laser scanned ring alone will be worth it imo, the mclaren p is is a must drive car lest in my book. so beyond that i not bothered to look into it much.

14. rentalbrain

rentalbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor HD 7950
    You know I want to drive more cars from old era like lambo lp500s, jota, miura and toyota 2000gt but they probably won't apeal to youngsters. Driving those cars on the ring must be real fun tho. Looking forward to drive ruf ctr instead once it comes out!

Oh and thanks for app links visorx become my favourite mod wish I could turn it off while watching replays but I think I can live with that.

15. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    You can i think you just tick the off switch in the little ui visorx menu, or goto the right app bar and can hide app or scroll down turn that one off.

I hope they announce a lambo license one of there days, they supposed to support the game for 5 years via dlc and updates so we see how that all goes, i am sure modders will have most cars covered in the meantime though. al sorts of wip cars and series being worked on, think rd official car is a lambo theres a complete model and all waiting on official tools.

16. MM10X

MM10X Guest

GPU:
    3080 FE
    Anyone been playing multi ??

Hopped on a server last night on Dorifto mountain 0.2 with a few others ... followed them a bit but not really many good tandems going on.

17. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    I have a server up, nuremburg practice test. most ive seen on it was like 10 last night, usually 1 or two people. 26 min practice sessions about good for 3 laps on the ring.

Tried to hop into a Japan server running JP but everyone was parked in the pits i was the only one even left there. and was not good for ping tests.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  18. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
  19. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
  20. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    nice man default weather mod?

New version of snoopys nord out also can dig up a link if you need but its on the track forums there :)

Still running a server with his nord.