Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Everything seems to come in clumps to be honest, I always tend to get multiple drops of the same type in a row before getting anything different. At first it was crossbows, then necklaces (all of which were terrible), then quivers. I've lost count of the number of quivers I've had drop. Of late its been helms.

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I get a lot of rings. I could open a high street jewelry shop in real life.

3. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4070
    Does anyone have over 1 million dps without buffs? I see a lot of 500-750K for the uber players, but nothing over 1 mill.

Are there players with much higher than 1 mill? Is it even possible to reach that level without any buffs? I'm asking for Torment level 6 play throughs. Any ideas?

4. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Classified GTX 780Ti
    I'm sitting at about 720k unbuffed DPS but that's because I've stacked a lot of trifecta jewelry and I have 3 separate 3 piece set bonuses going. However, paper DPS isn't a good indicator of true damage dealt because of all the elemental damage and skill bonuses. Bottom line? Farm, farm, and farm. :)

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    1,012.xxx here on my DH. could easily go to 1.2m if I sacrificed toughness.

6. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4070
    Is that enough to be a force in Torment 6? Or do you also get killed very easily at that level?

I'm just wondering, is it possible to play Torment 6 solo like a boss? Or are there inherent damage limitations in Diablo 3 that will make that impossible?

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    Unless you're absolutely stacked with toughness, don't even bother with T6. My barb is very much upper-tier and gets slaughtered on T6. Plus, running T6 simply makes no sense. It takes forever to kill things and is totally inefficient for useful farming.

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    not enough. I have around 450k life and 1000 ish AR, but DH is squishy. No damage reduction. On T1 I roll elites in a few hits, takes about 5 seconds to kill a pack. I kill packs easy, but on higher torment they do hit a lot harder so I'll have to get like 1200 AR and more life, or more life on hit. Then I'll be ok. Still, can do T3 comfortably, with a bit of caution.

9. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4070
    But T6 is just not possible to play properly? So then why continue to farm for better items if T6 is just going to dish out too much punishment?

If there is no way to be the victor in T6 then what's the point? I initially assumed that T6 would drop far more powerful items than if at T1, but a friend of mine tells me that Torment 6 doesn't drop more powerful items. So I'm wondering what the point is??

10. Pinhead

Pinhead Guest

GPU:
    Lol, you farm and farm just to get the ability to play T6 without getting murdered. However, T6 is the last level you want to farm because it is tremendously inefficient. I believe that there is a slightly higher chance for legendaries to drop but they are no better in quality than the ones you can get on T1.

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    T6 with DH is hard, honestly, they're too squishy. A barb/crusader/monk will do much better there. But for T1-3 farming, the DH burst is ridiculous, honestly, built properly they destroy elites. My gear gear could improve further of course, but I'm taking a break from D3 for a few days/weeks.

12. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I'm pretty burned out with D3 atm.

I'm in need of Warlords of Draenor badly :)

13. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Yeah, I'm taking a break from it too, playing WoW now :) D3 is easy to pick up anytime anyway and I'll be back soon :)

14. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Been thinking about Don't Starve aswell, but the dieing part would annoy me :p

15. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Kadala just gave me a nice neck for my alt Witch Doctor, sadly it took 50 ****ing rolls to get any physical damage at all. 50.

[​IMG]

16. MaeClark0318

MaeClark0318 Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming N760 TF 4GD5/O
    best game ever, RoS is way better then Diablo 3 though
    just like the new game, new play mode
    but question is...why diablo3 is so ****ty??

17. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Anyone having higher than usual pings in the EU region? Mine has more than doubled from 130 to 290.

18. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.

19. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    I think he's trying to say the base game is garbo while the expac is tits.

20. BeardHolloway03

BeardHolloway03 Guest

GPU:
    GTX780 ti 2GD4
    I think he trying to say the RoS is better then base game