Nvidia GeForce 337.50 BETA - Discussion & Download

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Apr 5, 2014.

1. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    CS:GO is jerky in some maps with these, even while it's synced to 60FPS. Very annoying

2. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Try the clean install method.

3. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Perfectly fine here.

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm still getting these every hour in Event Log :-S My card is running at stock speeds.

5. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I've been experiencing something similar since using this set.Getting a windows error message saying my PC is running slow and it's recommended I turn off Aero, with three options.I just choose ignore and keep settings.The pc doesn't feel slow so I figured it's windows buggin out.It has happened twice so far after exiting BSI, weird.

6. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Hmm, maybe you are running some software that biting CPU usage?

For the video memory, I think it can be just the memory clock is too low, or because the CPU usage is too high, there is no much time to let GPU processing(like CPU processed 80% of time for a frame to rendering), so it is showing the memory is part of the issues.

7. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    I had issues with previous drivers as well, but they were different. In some maps the frame rate and gpu usage would just drop for a while for no apparent reason. Then after a minute everything would return to normal.
    The game has some annoying SLI issues in some maps.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I think it's Nvidia's drivers because it doesn't happen with the standard vga driver. Memory clock can't be too low because everything is at stock ... I hope Nv didn't F up here :p

I usually just use the web browser or a media player .. hardly anything to stress my hardware. Often it's when the PC is idle. I've had these for a long time now on both 7 & 8.1 and they fill up my event viewer :p

9. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Nah, now by scrolling the Hardware acceleration Browser, you can get it switching between 2d clock and idle clock, and you got a video clock for DXVA too. :)

But yup, it can be they has more powersave for idle, so it is happen very often when it is idle.

10. Anth Seebel

Anth Seebel Guest

GPU:
    TITAN Xp
    nvm - drivers are working well.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014

11. MADman

MADman Guest

GPU:
    2-WAY Asus GTX TITAN SLI
    When will the surround mode finally get fixed ? The Fullscreen window mode is severly bugged with this driver version and the version before.

When I play a game in Fullscreen Windows Mode (like WoW, MWO...) and mimize the game with the Task Bar Button or run a program which brings up the UAC, then the complete game screen gets squished to the left monitor (instead on staying on all three) resulting in an unplayable game. Then I have to restart the game to get the normal Triple Monitor usage again (or have some luck in finding the ingame graphics settings on a distorted view). This behavior is easily reproducable.

It is very sad, that nVidia does not care about the surround users, only because we are few in numbers :(

12. BedantP

BedantP Guest

GPU:
    1660Ti

Clean Install? BTW I'm on 337.61....

13. s/ash

s/ash Guest

GPU:
    780ti
    This driver does seem to add a performance boost in certain games, especially in low-fps areas.

However, bringing my PC back from sleep, every program that use the GPU (ie Firefox) starts to lag every now and then. Restarting DWM.exe sometimes fixes the problem. However, most of the time I end up restarting the whole video driver with nvidiaInspector, as even after restarting DWM.exe the problem persists. Forcing the highest P-state does not fix it either.

If this could be fixed, this would be one of the best drivers since 327_23. :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    No problems to be found, as usual.

15. Goose

Goose Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Hybrid (+ GT745)
    I was getting that on v.335.23, but I don't think I've seen it under v.337.50; When I did see it, I though it was Yet Another Carp about Water-/Fire-Fox hardware acceleration, even though I have that turned off. :3eyes:

16. Franz

Franz Active Member

GPU:
    GTX970 Windforce OC
    I noticed some differences in Age of Conan to previus drivers. So it comes that some spelleffects no shining stripes anymore. They are now blurry points.
    You can see this also very good staying in Old Tarantia and looking up to hole in building. No shining stripes from sun is coming down, only blurry points.

17. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    I've reverted back to the last WHQL's.

I initially liked these but mouse movement in Titanfall was very flighty and inaccurate.
    Reverting back seems to have solved it.

18. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    PhysX v9.13.1220 that came bundled in this driver is causing problems with Metro Last Light again. Any PhysX scene causes frame rates to drop for me and stick.

The last time I played the game was when a fix was released with 9.13.0725 and it worked flawlessly.

Is anyone else having problems with 9.13.1220 specifically with Metro LL?

Ta

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm having trouble with Batman AO instead and both are physx enabled :-/ That same version you mentioned was good for me too.

20. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    No problem here with Metro but I did get a CTD in BL2. Reverted to 332.21 and all is well. Both games.