Corsair Series 760T Graphite review

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Join me as we review the all new Corsair Graphite 760T chassis, easily one of the most beautiful products we have tested this year. The chassis is of course finds its legacy in the Graphite series but...

Corsair Series 760T Graphite review

2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Liking the side panel, very elegant. Is it just me or are Corsair's cases kinda pricey, though?

3. rpjkw11

rpjkw11 Guest

GPU:
    Asus STRIX GTX 1080Ti
    I'd grab this case over Corsair's new Obsidian 450D in a heartbeat. Even at $60 more than the 450D, this case, IMO, offers better design and functionality. A BIG plus with this case is, unlike the 450D, the bottom filter slides out for cleaning rather than attaching magnetically thereby requiring the case be tipped to remove the filter. I love the four SSD mounting slots (like the 750D) in the back.

I'm very happy with my Enthoo Primo so another case would have to be really something to be considered "worthy". I think the 760T comes mighty close

4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Very pricey.... I like the look and layout very much though. I think I've found my next case.

5. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    As much as I love my 350D, this looks sexy! though I've down-sized to mATX for the better and its super light. But gah looks nice! :D

6. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    My Antec1200 is starting to wear, this could be my next case... lovin it!!!

7. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Love it.

8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    Nice case, but i need room for 2 x 360 rads(push pull) and enough room for 2 XSPC X2O 750 L/ph 12V V4 pumps, 3 fan controllers and my dvd burner, maybe call it Graphite 1000T.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  9. oOEvil1Oo

oOEvil1Oo Guest

GPU:
    2x 770 MSI Lightning
    Some of their cases are pricey, others are actually very cheap. I have owned 3 cases ranging from $100- $300 and they all have lived up to the expectations. I have noticed that the cheaper cases have a lot more plastic. I currently am using my air 540 and I love the design. There is a lot more plastic, but for the $129 it cost, the airflow and overall design are well worth it. I have bought cases that are cheaper from other companies and the material and overall finish of the product is just not the same.

10. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Thats a nice little case considering the size and what you can put in it.

So you can get a triple rad in the roof and a single rad on the rear fan.
    You could also get another double in the front if you remove one of the drive bays.

So you would have 2xtriple rads in there in total which is more than enough for any setup especially if you get the RX or TC Rads (60mm). I dont know whether you could fit monster rads in here but all in all quite a good case.

As for Push and Pull you dont need it for the Thick RX or TC rads as a lower fan speed is preferred. Either will do, no more than 1200 speed fans otherwise noise picks up. If your gonna go push and pull you may as well put shroud on also.

Thing is i dont think you would be able to go push and pull in that case with a Thick Rad at the top without hitting mobo. Push and pull with thin rad or either with Thick rad.

Thick rad will be better with either push or pull but not both as it probably wont fit.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014

11. BUFDUP

BUFDUP Guest

this is why i got the 900D, it was able to fit my 360mm and 480mm rads in there

12. pixil8

pixil8 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti
    WANT WANT WANT - that case looks gorgeous!

I already own a white Graphite 600T but am currently not happy with the side panel placement.

This would make a worthy upgrade to it!

13. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Tbh i wish id not bought my 900d. This case woulda been better for me. 2 triple rx rads is more than enough for cooling whole chipset and 2 cards in sli, maybe even 3 cards with good oc on all.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Might get this getting bord of my 650D and this would suit my black and white build more.

15. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    mmm could be my next case, having trouble finding a decent case that i like so far this year ive had the 900D and now the Air 540 have not really liked both of them, looking forward to a Thermaltake Urban T81 review as this case looks promising...

16. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    yep looks tempting. 900d is just too big for me...

still my hafx works so why change? the lack of removable dust filters is an irritation.

feather duster plus vaccuum cleaner can do so much.

and am yet to find a solution to removing dust from my radiator.

17. evasiondutch

evasiondutch Guest

GPU:
    2x-MSI gaming 290x 4gb OC
    Looks great and seems very good case maybe it's time to put my hafx to rest and buy this one?

18. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    I had a Hafx before my 900D and Air 540 and sadly those couldn't compare in the air cooling area, well for a sli setup anyway. i was almost going to buy another, just after the best case to help cool two graphics decently...that 760T sure does look nice:)

19. oOEvil1Oo

oOEvil1Oo Guest

GPU:
    2x 770 MSI Lightning
    I fail to see how the air 540 was not working for you with air cooling? Please explain. I have this with my current setup and I am running with excellent temps. Even with everything OC'd my case runs a massive amount of air through it. keep the room at 68 degrees and never have my video cards touched 70 degrees, and my 3770k is on a H100 at 4.8ghz. Its ok if you didn't like it, but if your going to say something does not work please explain why it did not. :backfire:

20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Nice case but for that price I expect it to have sound damping material too. that where is the version withOUT the god damn transparent side window BS

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014