Missing Plane

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jhetski, Mar 8, 2014.

1. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Ironic really that in order to find the truth in this case, its best to avoid the media.

The amount of crap that has been fabricated up to sell a story is unbelievable yet believable.

2. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    2 possible objects from the plane have been found.

3. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850

CNN’s Don Lemon: ‘Is It Preposterous’ to Think a Black Hole Caused Flight 370 to Go Missing? lol

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-don...a-black-hole-caused-flight-370-to-go-missing/

This Man is one of those left wing race baiting pimps that the liberals love so much

CNN is worse than MSNBC anymore and thats a pretty low bar to hit

4. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850

Jhetski: I saw that on the news , It Looks like the Ausies may of found something , Lets hope so , Prayers go out to all the family members

5. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
  6. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Because ads, thats why.

7. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    supposedly someone on the internet found it, I suspect trawling satellite imagery, the morning papers have the pic.
    it's in Thailand jungle.

8. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Seems like Australians found some debris! How the hell did it get there i dont know tho. Families must be going through hell, first they siad it crashed, then possible hijacked(so passengers might still be alive), then Australians found debris.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26659951

9. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    And possible not from the plane, some say, because it is too big too have survived a crash.

10. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Maybe the rest of the plane absorbed the impact and we are seeing a remaining piece of fuselage on the side that didn't hit the water.

11. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    Yea i had a feeling the plane would have been crashed somewhere.

Can't possibly imagine what the family members are going through.

12. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Man... ever since the story broke out, i have not stopped following the news. This really hooked me up.

13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Norwegian ship has reached the area, but havent found anything. they will continue searching tomorrow.

those satelite images have date on them and its 16th march. Even if there were debris, they could have gone to a completely different area in 4 days!

This search has been total fiasco! Looks like all those search parties have different data and information!

From BBC:

British satellite company Inmarsat tells the BBC there were very strong indications 10 days ago that the plane would be found either in the southern part of the Indian Ocean or in Central Asia, and not in the South China Sea or the Malacca Straits where Malaysian authorities continued to search. Inmarsat says it learned on 11 March that the plane had continued to fly for seven hours or more and that it was very unlikely to be in the area where the Malaysian authorities were searching. Inmarsat has made the information public because of concerns over the way the search operation has been handled.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  14. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    It's pathetic, but over the years the media has been getting worse and worse in providing actual accurate information.

Additionally, how come there is even a way to turn the transponders off on a commercial airliner. This will probably change after this incident.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  15. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    I don't think anybody knows exactly what happened and even if they did it wont be confirmed. Once things are officially confirmed, the next stage is "who to blame". I do not think the truth will ever be known confirmed by hard evidence.

16. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    They need to be able to shut everything down in case of fire. Circuits are then energized one by one to isolate the problem.

17. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    sounds like a reasonable answer, thanks.:)

18. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    The only people that will ever know exactly what happened, will be those in the cockpit of the plane.....or those that had direct involvement in whatever happened to the plane. The rest of us will never know the truth.

19. ground_zero298

ground_zero298 Master Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    I'm sure someone knows the truth, why do you think they keep searching areas they know the plane is not at?

20. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    If it were terrorism, some groups would have talked to the world already...