Stealth.com LPC-630F Fanless Mini PC

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer), a leader in rugged small form factor computing has released the new model LPC-630F, a high performance fanless small form computer. The highly reliable LPC-630F is...

Stealth.com LPC-630F Fanless Mini PC

2. They are now a leader in ugly small form factor computing. Gosh it even has screw mounting holes apart from looking like some device from the 90's.

And I doubt it will be any sort of 'Stealth'y if you try to take it through airport customs.

3. ClexRex

ClexRex Guest

GPU:
    780 Classified / R9 290
    ha yeah wow try bringing that through security jeese...could they make it look more like a budget bomb casing or something lol all in all small computing is pretty cool though

4. Vtech

Vtech Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080
    Computers are used for more than playing games and browse the Internet. If you can't understand that please don't comment.

5. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Damn, that's pricey, and serial port too, must be more for industrial applications.

6. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    Does it not have enough LED lighting, bulky plastic bezels, and brightly painted panels for you?

It's designed to be mounted to the rear of your TV or under a seat in a vehicle. It's actually an excellent case that's built to take abuse, and I actually prefer that look.

7. ClexRex

ClexRex Guest

GPU:
    780 Classified / R9 290
    lol wow your cool bro...butthurt dbag grow a set of balls or don't evenr comment on the net again...sorry I insulted your case ...ha what a joker :3eyes:

oh no someone doesn't like something I don't cryyyyyyy wahhhh fukkin queer

yeah ur right I wouldn't understand different ways to use a pc just possibly couldn't....

sweet 560 ti bro....:infinity:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  8. ClexRex

ClexRex Guest

GPU:
    780 Classified / R9 290
    actualy I prefer server type chassis/pedestals as I get them for cheap ;] but nice try

9. Vtech

Vtech Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080
    Wow, how old are you?

10. dragomirc

dragomirc Guest

GPU:
    eVGA GTX580 965/1930/4400
    Judging by post, 10 years maybe 11.

Back to the topic:
    If you don't play games, this looks nice.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014

11. icedman

icedman Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI MECH RX 6750XT
    personaly I like the style of this case and it probably looks like this because its fan less it needs to have big aluminum fins for cooling.

Also what's with these 10 year olds raging on here

12. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    The insults have been dealt with.

13. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    It's not designed to be mounted to a TV as it's mounting bracket is not VESA compliant.

Good luck mounting it under a car seat as you have to have access to the power switch to turn it on and off.....unless of course you don't mind your battery dying (or you want to pay an extra $100USD for a remote power switch). Also, a car is incapable of generating the 120VAC needed to power it.....so, you'd also be installing power inverter to go from 12VDC to 120VAC for it's AC adapter.....which will kill you car's battery even faster.

It's an industrial design, which leads most people to assume that it's intended application is industrial in nature.

It would be quite stupid to spend $2190 on this for home or automotive use when a "custom" Mini-ITX system can be built for less than half the price. Hell, for automotive use, you can build a proper "CarPuter" for around $500-$600 with the same performance and mount it in the proper place.

14. FerCam™

FerCam™ Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980
    Actually it looks like it works directly from 12v or some other DC tension, judging by the remote pwr plug in the rear, and an extra 100$, wow wires and switches are getting expensive, but I see your point, and 2190$ is quite a high price just for a car pc

15. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Clex, another moderator already infracted you. But let me be clear, the next time I see a post like this there won't be an infraction and I will kill your account on the spot. This is not the behavior and level I want to see on these forums. Everybody can and may agree/dis-agree/discuss all they want, however if you can't be respectful to others then you have no place here on the Guru3D.com forums.

16. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I really like this but i'm surprised the typo wasn't spotted, '$2190.00 USD' just imagine if this was the actual price wow!
    :eek:c:

17. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    The power input on it is 19V. It uses a 110/120VAC to 19VDC converter.

Between Ebay, Newegg and Amazon, I could build an equivalent system tailored specifically to home user (TV mounted) or automotive use (dual-din dash mounted) and easily stay below $1000USD while achieving the same performance.

$2190USD is the real base price... It can go up quite quickly if you choose to configure it any differently.