Obama to announce changes to NSA surveillance on Jan. 17

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    You want security? Start using **** like OpenPGP with your emails.

edit

And I honestly think the NSA had LITTLE Affect on the average person. Look at all the cybercrime that goes on online- the stolen credit cards, the malware, the drugs, etc.

The NSA shouldn't be opposed because of risk of privacy evasion. It should be opposed because it's a huge waste of resources and money.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. CG360

CG360 Guest

GPU:
    Evga 780 Classified
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Nobody has the right to spy on your calls and emails. It don't matter the reason. Crime prevention taken this far is outlandish. They are trying to punish people for thought crime.

3. AcidSnow

AcidSnow Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT
    Where do I sign up to have my pr0n DL's monitored? Because I clearly love nasty pr0n! ...I voted for him on his first term; didn't vote for anyone on his 2nd term.

4. ansible

ansible New Member

GPU:
    evga gtx 460 (x2)
    Blackmail is a very serious concern.

Think about it. If you want to be rich and powerful, you'll probably have some dirt on your hands. The legal system can be used to keep people from breaking the law but it can also be used to keep people "in line" who have already broken the law.

5. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Never voted in my life. I never saw the point of sustaining a flawed system.

6. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    youtube link

May have been posted before, but for those that haven't seen it this is how the NSA did it.