Mars One..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Renzeko, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Speed Weed

Speed Weed Guest

GPU:
    GTX 260+
    When scientists do succeed in landing on Mars, it'll be possible to remove the exploration vehicle from the ditch where it ended up after Howard Wolowitz's unfortunate mishap while attempting to impress some girl. :flip2:

2. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    The hope is that this is a task that people are setting up for the greater good of mankind, to further our knowledge of the solar system and to one day make the world a better place but frankly I don't believe that for one second.

Look at how popular real life TV is, how people sit glued to watch total nobodies doing nothing of any real interest. The one clause being that for the most part if things all go t*ts up the person being filmed can pull the plug. How engrossed will people be in watching people who have no escape, who will live the rest of their lives as nothing more than performing monkeys and just how much will TV networks, newspapers and media in general pay people to have access to the thoughts and opinions of these people as well as anyone who happens to know them.

HA I just watched that episode.

3. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    So who would have thought that a corporation would be the first to colonize another planet... that just so happens to be a registered business in the America.

EDIT: Can you imagine if one of them goes mental and kills everyone?

4. Renzeko

Renzeko Member Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 570 1.2GB
    I know right? I don't think it would be too hard to be honest... No atmosphere.. Super sensitive equipment. Cabin Fever, who knows what else.

Dun dun dunnnn.. *fear mongering*