RadeonPro BETA (Automating 3D Settings) #2

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitude

Solitude Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7870 XT 2GB
    I am having issues with using SweetFX profile by K-putt along with Boulotaur2024 Injector. +Chromatic Aberration Shader on Radeon pro. I don't know what am i doing wrong but the game doesn't apply it. SFX is 1.5 and detected by radeonpro.
    Can anyone be kind enough to guide me please?

2. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

Pretty sure 1.4 is the last good working SweetFX. 1.5 is not compatible with RP.
    And you shouldn't need any injector since RP does the "injecting". :p

3. Solitude

Solitude Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7870 XT 2GB
    You mean i should go back using sfx 1.4 but K-putts mod is 1.5 compatible :/ and im running x64 version of NFS RIVALS.

4. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

RP works with 64 bit games on its own and doesn't need mods and such to work. RP has only been updated to use SweetFX 1.4.

5. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    thank you btw :) didnt have much time to check, will do that.

If there is noway to fix this from a developer point of view, maybe Japamd could use the 64bit exec to minimize the main app (maybe by using an option) when it sucesfully started.

6. japamd

japamd Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7970Ghz
    Should not post this but that bug with 64-bit module is already fixed in infinity aka RP 2.0

But before we start with questions "when it will be available?" let me say it's not ready yet and will be available when it's done.

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    damn, was just gonna ask when it will be out :) but never mind, keep up the great work mate, looking forward to it.

8. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    oki!, waiting for it then, take your time :)

without minizing it works perfectly, and not a big problem anyways

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  9. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Yup, ETA for a software is bad, it is better that not asking for it except you want a broken software.

Just look at EA. :D

10. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

LOL indeed! :p

11. Shmaks

Shmaks Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD5850 Xtreme
    @japamd If there is talk about the RP 2.0 tell me please whether it is worth waiting for improvements in ambient occlusion support in "Infinity"? Thanks.

12. japamd

japamd Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7970Ghz
    No, nothing new in ambient occlusion.

13. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Ok sorry for late response.

SMAA does work for me in BF4, under Win 8.1, using the x64 .exe

and I even have an nVidia card !!!

Install RP, enable 64bit support (click 32bit text in bottom right so it toggles to 32/64bit)
    Add a profile and point to bf4.exe
    Go to visual tab and tick SMAA and choose level.
    Obviously being an nVidia user i unticked everything else.
    Then go to settings, advanced and choose your toggle key for SMAA in ingame (so u can turn it on and off to see if it works)

Works fine.
    Perf hit is quite severe ~10-15fps, but looks SOOOOOOO much better than FXAA :)

14. fleggy

fleggy Member Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Hello Japamd, may I ask you to add very basic support for nVidia cards? The current available version works almost flawlessly just some error arises when a profile is unloaded. Probably because RP tries to restore the previous default setting. I am not at home so I can't provide more details ATM. Simply don't do it when no AMD card/driver is found. Thank you. Your multi-donator Tom ;)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  15. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Quick question.

Is there anyway to start Radeonpro in 64bit mode everytime, instead of having to manually toggle it once the program loaded ??

16. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Don't have the minimize the program on start option enabled or it'll display that little message, I am fairly certain you can have the program itself start with Windows but it must not be minimized to tray during start-up. :)
    (It's a bug but according to the above post by JapAMD it's fixed in the upcoming Infinity / 2.0 release although there's no ETA and I guess he's quite busy with other things too.)

17. Derko1

Derko1 Guest

GPU:
    2x1080s
    Just got Test Drive Unlimited 2 and it doesn't seem to work with the game at all. No FPS counter while having a profile set up or any of the settings having any effect.

Any fix?

18. Arioch

Arioch Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Great tool for my Nvidia card!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  19. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    So it look like more people that don't having AMD are using some feature that will works for them, for DirectX API one.:)

I wonder that can RP 2.0 can still support running with Intel/Nvidia graphic for enable the triple-buffering, FPS limit, SweetFX etc?
    And maybe even better that don't show a warning/error window if RP detected Intel/Nvidia when run RP?

20. Shadow786

Shadow786 Member

GPU:
    Crossfire 6870 Stock
    Hi Guys,

Have been using RP for years now but I have come across an issue that has me stumped.

I recently formatted and have installed 8.1. Now the thing is when I launch Assassins Creed Brotherhood/Revelations they crash when the Ubisoft logo is meant to display. The way to fix this is to check OSD in the profile (OSD has been checked in Global) and sometimes this will work. If not i'll restart the PC and try again which the it usually does.

Has anyone encountered this before? Running the latest drivers with everest, MSI afterburner and RP in 32/64.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.