BF4 support?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by heroxoot, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heroxoot

heroxoot Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC2
    Well its kind of weird. My MSI AB won't switch to 3D profiles when I start playing BF4. I have a 2d and 3d profile set basically to underclock more with dual monitors. I went into rivatuner and set BF4.exe to high and it still wont show OSD or anything of the sort. Any ideas how to fix it would be great.

2. XBEAST

XBEAST Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 770 Gaming
    Use alternative software or run 32-bit version of BF4.

3. id0l

id0l Banned

GPU:
    Radeon 7870 GHz Ed. 2GB
    And he might as well continue to use RadeonPro indefinitely since Unwinder seems Unwilling to make AfterBurner 64-bit compatible, at least until the entire PC game market is 64-bit.

Edit: I stand corrected. Looks like 64-bit RTSS is in the works.

After literally being told to F off and "GTFO" (here, post #11 and down) by Unwinder for POLITELY asking for 64-bit support a few months ago , he makes a 180 and starts working on a 64-bit server.

So professional.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  4. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    You are aware that he doesn't owe you anything, aren't you? In fact, he doesn't owe anyone a thing. The product is free to use, he's not obligated to even continue with it outside of any potential contracts he may form with the likes of MSI. As it is, he explained that in the thread in question and could quite frankly drop support entirely if he wished. Posts like yours do not help your case or the case of anyone who wants 64bit support.

5. id0l

id0l Banned

GPU:
    Radeon 7870 GHz Ed. 2GB

I never claimed he owed me anything, and I'm not sure what relevance that has.

He attacked me directly (twice) after making a polite post regarding 64-bit support and the trend of games all going 64-bit. It was completely unnecessary and uncalled for, and for that, I won't use AB again. Screw him if he wants to be a dick about it, I flashed my BIOS and could care less about Unwinder and his piss-poor attitude at this point - or his ass-kissing followers who constantly suck up to him in the hopes of getting something they want. Apparently that is all that is allowed around here.

I hope that 64-bit support works out for you guys, though.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  6. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    You're acting like an entitled child to be honest. You implied that he wasn't doing a job he was paid to do (which was false), and now months later you're on a tirade about it. As for the 'fanboy' comment, I don't use his MSI Afterburner software personally, so far from it actually. I do on the other hand respect someone that has used their personal time to release a high quality piece of software for free.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  7. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.