ATI Radeon Xpress 1150/200M 13.5 Beta 2 Win 7/8_32/64bit driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by AmiloMan, Jun 3, 2013.

1. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    LOL, sorry forgot I made you a custom XP package :) No there is no Driver Signature Enforecemnt in XP.

2. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    Glad you like it:)

3. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    After using 1-2 weeks of these drivers, usually, my computer restarts - after 1-2 hours of using my PC.

I do not know, but i think that my computer does not support. What? I do not know. Maybe the Acceleration?

The symptoms are:
    - if i play a video on youtube/sopcast, all is clear, BUT when i click the exit buton (i want to quit), my computer stucks.
    -* sometimes it happens IN video (when plays)
    - after that, on my screen appear some ,,overlaid stripes” - lines of all colors
    - then, black screen, and restart PC.

When appears the black screen, my processor stops and restarts too - maybe overload?

My question is: what of these setting MIGHT CAUSE this type of problem?
    [​IMG]
    screen capture freeware

4. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    Hi, strange problem you have there. Follow these steps:
    • First MOD a fresh driver package with the DXVA Tweaks disabled.
    • Uninstall your current driver completely.
    • Install the freshly modded driver package.
    • Disable driver signature enforcement every-time you start your computer.
    Run a few videos for a few hours to test if the problem disappears.

5. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    Unfortunately :(, the problem persist.

I have made a photo what happens just after 1 hour. This photo appears for 5-10 second, then black screen for 2-3 seconds, then the PC restart (and also the processor restart because i can hear the specific sound ,,like a vacuum cleaner”): [​IMG].

PS. Another BSOD , now just with ,,white lines”:
    [​IMG]

:( :( Anyway, thanks Amiloman for trying to help. I have tried with 13.11 betas and 13.10 wl too... It seems to be that not the driver itself is the problem. Maybe when modding? Some settings (another like previous) in FLEM. Really dunno.

I am really upset coz the drivers are 100x better than original ( graphics,etc-

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  6. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    Which drivers are you modding? With which version of legacy files?

7. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    13.11 betas ( 2 versions) with 10.2 legacy
    13.10 with 10.2 legacy (taken from amd.com
    If i use 10.2 alone (with driver from 2007!!!!) - the ,,official,, i got no problems.... but its 2007.... april 2007... and graphics and all features are under the low-level , coz of the older card.

Should i try to unmark all features in FLEM when modding?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  8. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    Try modding an older version like 13.4 WHQL or 13.6Beta2 since they were pretty stable.

9. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    Again with DXVA unmarked?

L.E. I have made a system restore (my computer is back in 4th May 2013). I will try again with 13.10 with DXVA unmarked, and then with 13.6 with DXVA unmarked.

L.E.2: Reinstalled the 13.10 wth DXVA unmarked (with computer back to 4th May). At the moment, no problems!

L.E.3: Thanks AGAIN AmiloMan. DXVA was the problem. I have no problems (5 hours from the latest ,,try"). As i saw, a lot of ppl have problems with DXVA especially with Intel Core.

Here is a pic from a guy with the same problem. He ran a movie, and he encountered the same problem (he also needed to restart the PC...). I didnt know that this type of video crashing is from DXVA. [​IMG]

Because is a DXVA problem, i will try again with 13.11 betas (the latest driver) and if it will appear problems, i will come back at 13.10 (this one) EVERYTIME with DXVA off!

I put here some photos from DXVA Checker:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  10. KitsuneFoxy

KitsuneFoxy Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 285 1GB
    Hi again. The driver package still doesnt work for me. It still says Driver Install: The specified driver was not installed for matching devices. and if i do it through device manager Setup Cannot copy the file atimtag.sy_

So i'm not sure what's going on there. It's running as administrator.

I'll copy the whole Report thing for my gpu specs/details

--------[ GPU ]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ PCI: ATI Radeon Xpress 200/1100 (RC410/RC415) Chipset ]

Graphics Processor Properties:
    Video Adapter ATI Radeon Xpress 200/1100 (RC410/RC415) Chipset
    BIOS Version 008.045I.012.000
    BIOS Date 17/10/2005
    GPU Code Name RC410
    Hardware ID PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A61&SUBSYS_819A1043&REV_00
    Part Number RC410 300/14 CRT+TV BR#15888
    PCI Device 1002-5A61 / 1043-819A (Rev 00)
    Process Technology 0.11 um
    Bus Type PCI
    GPU Clock 301 MHz (original: 300 MHz)
    RAMDAC Clock 400 MHz
    Pixel Pipelines 2
    TMU Per Pipeline 1
    Vertex Shaders 2 (v2.0)
    Pixel Shaders 2 (v2.0)
    DirectX Hardware Support DirectX v9.0

Theoretical Peak Performance:
    Pixel Fillrate 602 MPixel/s @ 301 MHz
    Texel Fillrate 602 MTexel/s @ 301 MHz

ATI GPU Registers:
    ati-00E0 00020100
    ati-00F8 03F00000
    ati-0140 33002006
    ati-0144 27039561
    ati-0148 7FFF7000
    ati-0154 0F000000
    ati-0158 31302044
    ati-0178 20200100
    ati-01C0 00FF0000
    ati-4018 3F8A43BE
    ati-CLKIND-00 00000000
    ati-CLKIND-01 00008010
    ati-CLKIND-02 0000A400
    ati-CLKIND-03 00100004
    ati-CLKIND-04 00430055
    ati-CLKIND-05 0003005F
    ati-CLKIND-06 0003005F
    ati-CLKIND-07 0006006D
    ati-CLKIND-08 00000003
    ati-CLKIND-09 00000000
    ati-CLKIND-0A 002A0002
    ati-CLKIND-0B 80007FFF
    ati-CLKIND-0C 0400BC00
    ati-CLKIND-0D 00007FFA
    ati-CLKIND-0E 000E0008
    ati-CLKIND-0F 01E2EE2A
    ati-CLKIND-12 00000000

11. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    The files that we use to MOD have broken DXVA in them, if mixed with new drivers it can cause problems sometimes but on very rare occassions do people actually get computer crashes from DXVA. You tried forcing settings on your card that it could not handle, that is why you had BSOD's. Actually the DXVA tweaks are meant for cards with the HD xxxx in their name because they have better DXVA capabilities.

12. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    I have the same chipset as you.
    MOD these drivers, but in FLEM, disable DXVA Tweaks (all 4):
    MOD the beta driver 22 November (13.11, beta v9.4): http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx (select the first link: AMD Catalyst 13.11, NOT AMD Mobility) WITH 10.2 legacy from here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=Legacy1&os=Windows Vista - 64

For details how to MODD, read the post #30 (and all messages from AmiloMan :) ).
    @Amilo Thanks for answer

13. KitsuneFoxy

KitsuneFoxy Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 285 1GB
    You probably did'nt read my earlier posts. I can't mod because i don't have an ATI Card in my machine, and the machine this Xpress200 is in runs XP.

14. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    I have AGAIN black screens, but now not as usual as in the past.

Furthermore, with DXVA deactivated, in Device Manager it doesnt say anymore: ,,ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M”, just ,,Microsoft Basic Adapter” (but with driver installed ok). Driver AMD 13.10 MODDED with 10.02 legacy.

Could be these black screens (and restarts of the PC and processor due to overclock checked? (disable ULPS: cheked))? Is it possible that my PC does not support overclocking?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  15. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    I don't think its overclocking because the ULPS option is for power saving, maybe your card is overheating. Have you monitored your temps? When was the last time you checked the dust levels in your machine :)

16. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    Yes! My PC is overheating, but i have cleaned the PC 3 months ago... Now temperature is between 50-55 C.

You are right... these symptoms appears now when PC is overheating (after 2-3 hours). But, with the older driver, i had no problems.

Anywill i will try to modd the driver without anysettings (DXVA and CCC)....

17. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    L.E. With ALL options disabled, i got crashes... I do not know what to think...

18. AmiloMan

AmiloMan Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 270x 4GB
    Just install the drivers you had with ONLY the Dxva tweaks disabled. 3 months is a long time for not cleaning your machine, you will be surprised by the amount of dust in there. The reason your card is over heating is because it is running at its best performance and there is not enough cooling for the system.

19. rauliordache

rauliordache Guest

GPU:
    ATI Radeon
    When writtng this message.. BOOM. Restart. WITH 40 C temperature! I need to write again.

So... i have cleaned the dust, the temperature is 40-43 C, and.. unfortunately after just 10-15 mins (this means the laptop have not reached a high temperature) i got crash - BLACK SCREEN and when browsing on the Internet! - with same symptoms:

- first, the computer stucks (cant move the mouse), the screen frozes for 4-5 seconds
    - second, the sound begins to shake (repeating the same sound). In this time the screen is black
    - The PC restarts, while processor restarts too (the processor stops for 1-2 second and restart)....

I dont know what to do.... I got Windows 8. I dont think is a win problem, as long as the older driver (2007 driver) is working ,,well” (in his limits)....

LE. Unfortunately, i got more often the same problem (as i had with DXVA enabled). 4 minutes ago, my PC restarts with this screen, despite the fact that: [​IMG]
    image hosting :

- DXVA is disabled
    - PC cleaned of dust :)
    - minimal settings in FLEM used.
    - i have just browsed when the PC crashed...............

I thought that DXVA was the problem of this type of ,,screen” but.......

LE2: I have remember that with new drivers, my screen resolution increased (and was set) at 1280x800. Usually (with the older driver) my highest resolution available was 1024x768. Should this change causing my problem? Should i try to put the resolution of newer driver at 1024x768?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  20. KitsuneFoxy

KitsuneFoxy Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 285 1GB
    Hey amiloman.
    Can you redo me another XP Package please?

I can't build my own as it says flux dont support XP drivers when i try it on a friends system.