Nvidia GeForce 331.93 BETA - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by RPGgamesplayer, Nov 25, 2013.

1. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Will we see it today?

2. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    In dota 2 i have insane fps drops with .65 and .81 drivers, i have 120 hz monitor, someone know how to fix?

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    visit amd driver section or gaming section, if you have NVidia card then you need to update sig.

4. BadDriver

BadDriver Guest

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    Lol always nice info, a delay of hours, days ,months? and what fix are u talking about???. A new fix for the 460/560 cards????

Maybe nvidia can implement in 1 of their next drivers a system that will create a bug report after a CTD crash, this way it wil be easyer for nvidia to detect the problem and we the customers can sent the .dmp file to u.

5. Marlec

Marlec Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX780GHZ Editio
    So does that mean you are improving performance on AC4 but aren't ready to rls yet ??

6. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Ok, thank for letting me know.:)

I am not sure about this, but as I know, many people get WEI score drop, so you are not alone, and this is not caused by the Fermi fix, which only come up in this Beta driver.

For the unloaded_nvapi.dll, I can't Google anything about about that except your post.
    But as I know, Nvapi.dll is the one let's the BF4 etc to using NVAPI, you can try copying the old or newest one on the game folder, so the game will load the dll that running properly for you. ;)

7. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    Such like you guys amaze me. 1st you :wanker: that there are no often driver updates then you start to be :3eyes: that drivers are too many ... You would do much effort if installed it and brought feedback helping nVidia and other gamers then start to write useless posts in nVidia section

8. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    What stops you to check it?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  9. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    People look at the WEI and get upset when the theoretical number based on pretty much nothing changes? lmao ....oh man, my sides...

10. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    I dont care what the WEI score is, but always when something changes, even if its WEI it often is a indication of something that is off? Because i dont only trust the WEI, i have had the feeling my performance on my laptop was worse, and sure enough when i went back to 326.80´s, my graphics WEI score went up from 7.6 to 7.8, im not saying its some huge problem. Just an indicator that confirms my gut feeling?

Thx Ben, nice good answer, will try that dll fix, and actually whne you mentioned it, there was a similar issue with some dll file with NFS Rivals that I had to remove for the game to start, so lots of these weird issues at late?

Edit2: No im confused, it was with AC4, if you remove or rename the file in the syswow64 folder AC works fine. So forget what i said about Rivals... ;)

11. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    Its already 26 I believe... will we see the driver anytime soon?

12. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    The calculations it does are not theoretical, its actually number crunching. I´m not saying that there is a 1:1 ratio between wei and the performance you get in game but its just silly to ignore it.
    PS. THis is give you have redone the tests ofc since last time you upgrade drivers/hw.

13. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    ?
    ROFL
    I guess your English isn't up to par, please take lessons asap.
    I commented on a guy who said there are too many drivers, and my comment was that there used to be even more drivers being released and that I loved that. So where did I complain that there are not enough driver updates, sure I said they're coming out superslow, but is that a complaint?
    And where did I complain that there are too many? I specifically said to love when there are many.
    And I install all new drivers every time and give feedback every time.
    Which isn't possible for this driver yet as it isn't out yet!

So what are you talking about? I just nullified your comment completely.
    Were you even reading?

Here is the order of the post, for ease of reading, something you clearly have trouble with

What are YOU doing on these forums? Are you just here to bash things you read wrong?
    Would love to throw some insults to ppl like you who have no reading capabilities at all and shouldn't be on these forums!

14. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    odd, this doesn't show up in Geforce experience even if I have the include beta driver updates ticked.

also

15. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    And it is strange, based on the AC4 profile, this game don't using NVAPI, and it look like it crashed for unload that dll, lol.

Anyways, I think it is better that don't remove the file in syswow64, as I/we don't know which software will using NVAPI(BF3/BF4 using it), except the Nvidia control panel or Geforce Experience with ShadowPlay etc.
    ---
    ^Because the driver don't out yet.

16. Dictator93

Dictator93 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    Quoting myself so it is not lost in the storm

17. eternitykh

eternitykh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB SLI
    ManuelG,

are you guys working on any optimization/fixes for Final Fantasy XIV: ARR?
    i've been getting black screen hard crashes with this game since the recent drivers for the last 2 months or so (did not happen before, i want to say starting r330? or even r326?)

my temporary remedy is to lower my power target to 64% on both cards. this is not a 100% fix either, it will still randomly crash but much less, not to mention my performance is significantly reduced with this.
    and also this does not happen with other games, i can run the cards at 100% power no problem.

my setup is on 670 SLI running 2D surround.

i have tested it that it is not overclock related (ran stock), or psu related (psu swapped).

18. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I know that, but the UI was removed because people knew it meant nothing and did little to help anybody. Hence it was removed from 8.1 (not in literal terms, just from common use).

19. Sergio

Sergio Guest

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    Should i install this guys? 760gtx here, and playing BF4 mostly, i am on 331.82. If i am not wrong this drivers mainly for 460 560 cards? thanks

20. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Where's the driver ?