Nvidia GeForce 327.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 19, 2013.

1. dack1

dack1 Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX460 900-2200
    Hmmm, nope, nVidia need to fix this, not me. :nerd:

314.22 are working fine... so other drivers should be the same imo.

PS : But thanks for the advice, didn't know it was "only" with firefox.

2. AlbertPC

AlbertPC Guest

GPU:
    GTX 460 1GB
    GTX 460 no problems so far..tested with L4F2 ,STARCRAFT 2 AND REMENBER ME, no problems so far..disabling hardaware aceleration on firefox seems to fix my crash problem

3. BadDriver

BadDriver Guest

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    You dont gone disable it??? and benefit from all the fixes after drivers 314.22?

I disabled H ACC in firefox and no freezes/CTD anymore. why dont we all, all the 400/500 users disable H ACC?

for me a 560 ti top user it was only with firefox.

Nvidia doesnt talk about the freezes/ctd problem so do they ever fix it???

4. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    I dont have this problem with firefox..

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Dont you have a different GPU ?

6. pipes

pipes Member Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4080 frostbite
    How work with PES 2014?
    Nobody have try with Pes2014?
    I ask because my SLI GTX 580 no work with PES2014

7. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    Why Nvidia and there drivers SUCK for BF3 ever since 314.22

This is me playing a few minutes of Hard Reset (the two massive spikes are me going over a save point, and then me exiting the game to the menu)

[​IMG]

This is me playing a few less minutes of BF3 (as it SUCKED)

[​IMG]

BF3 NEVER used to be like this, when I had 680 SLI it was AWESOME and I also had Titan SLI as some of you know, and if I used 314.22 drivers it was far far better, if I switched to the latest sets of drivers it was like you see above, a DIRE MESS.

And as this has been going on for good time, Nvidia clearly don't care as they have mreo important things to do arse fkn about with GF fkn experience instead of letting ppl who pay £1000's on there hardware play there favourite game, BF3.

I sold my expensive PC because as soon as Xbox is out I am gone - this is just to tide me over.

And, for about the 8 bazillionth time, unless you play with VSYNC and cap your FPS to it, and have a PC strong enough to HOLD that FPS (hardware wise) for example, as I do, 60hz 60FPS VSYNC - can you PLEASE not chime in with... "MEEEH MEEEEH BF3 RUNS FINE FOR ME, MEEEEH"

BF3 is just constant dips to 59.8, 59.1, 59.7 etc etc etc, it just CAN'T STABILIZE 60FPS on the recent drivers even on a super powered PC like I had before. (Titan SLI, 3930K) and as I said before, it IS the drivers because BF3 is near rock solid every time I switched back to 314.22.

And guess who will say nothing, YET AGAIN, ManuelG.

He's here.... I have seen him lurking, and I know he ha seen my posts, but he don't wanna say ****, coz he KNOWS, and I have been battling with this for so long (on two totally separate builds) my tolerance for nothing at all getting even mentioned about it (like it's swept under the carpet coz 99% of people can't even notice) my patience has bottomed out.

Now I am on a 780 and cannot use 314.22 it's turned into a fkn rage fest.

I am sick to living scheisse seeing my afterburner fps display keep flicking to 59.7, 59.3, 59.5 accompanied by a micro stutter - sick of it, well, as you see so sick of it, I sold my PC.

Nvidia simply DO NOT CARE because I am in such a minority of people who can even notice this.

WHERE IS BRENDRUIS when we need him, HE'D BLOODY NOTICE IT! and he would make one of his cool but creepy youtube videos - guy was a hero.

:bang:

I'd like to say I feel better after getting that off my chest - but I don't.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  8. AntiSnipe

AntiSnipe Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6600
    I have never had this problem, but I always kept hardware acceleration off in Firefox anyway because I heard it was buggy. So I turned it on in FF and Flash Player just to test...so far no problem (and no advantage) accept the one where Flash Player causes a ~10 second freeze when loading some pages with Flash content, but that is with or without hardware accel. I think the problem is with Firefox and/or Flash (Adobe sucks) more than Nvidia.

Full disclosure: As much as I like the 314.22 the best of the more recent (last year or two) drivers, it has caused a seemingly random "driver stopped responding and recovered" error a few times. I never saw that before with 296.10 and older.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  9. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Lol man BF3 is old, if you didn't finished the game until now...

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    And your point is?

For example COD4 is much older and over 7k people play it everyday

11. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    What a sad world we are living in.

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    What is so sad about people having fun ?

13. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Sad is SLI, single card is happiness, SLI causes the major of the problems, oh and the Titan, a card released for nvidia to see how many people spend "unlimited" money for a card(s), and they don't proper support with drivers, such trolls these nvidia dudes. :p

14. anamericangod

anamericangod Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460 SOC 1GB
    I think it's time for me to give up hope for a new driver working better with my 460 than 314.22 does.

15. StealBalls

StealBalls Guest

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    LOL I just read my own post - man, stress is a funny thing.

I imagine next time I am trying to play BF3 I will feel the same stress build up lol well, it's important to let it out guys!

Good to get it off ones chest - can't bottle it up now!

16. Gazebo

Gazebo Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070
    Some people still playing 8-bit Mario, so what?

17. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    That driver make my game crash. Crysis 3 after 30 min. Mass effect3 after 10 min. and so on.... The video are washout rolling back to 326.80. A messy driver :bang:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  18. valentyn0

valentyn0 Member Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 6800 XT
    I'm one of those ppl that play 8bit color Mario games (from Wii emulated) :)

19. Violentum

Violentum Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX760 OC
    Exactly, that and because so many people OC and tweek it is almost impossible to always blame the VGA driver these days. I can almost say with 100 percent that if everyone ran stock-single card solutions almost every driver build would work flawless like a console...

20. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    And Pacman too. ;p

There are more example so I think we better stop here, going back to the topic.:)