Nvidia GeForce 326.58 OPENGL 4.4

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Aug 14, 2013.

1. eternitykh

eternitykh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB SLI
    thanks! this should be great for the open beta starting tomorrow :)

i get 18k with no OC on the GPUs and cpu at 4.5 instead of 4.8 (for the summer heat) with the 326.29s

where as i was crashing all over the place with the current WHQLs and any branch r325's with no OC on both cpu and gpu.

edit:
    reason i asked is because some people have phase 3 beta access, and wanted to see if anyone had any info on recent drivers during phase 3.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Yes, and generally, considering the vast array of different configurations, it all works pretty well. If everything is sh!t for you, then that's a problem with your system as clearly it isn't for the vast majority.

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Im pretty sure that this is a crytek issue. Ive been getting its since i got the game, an doesnt matter what driver version im on.

4. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Adobe and other companies are abandoning CUDA towards OpenCL because it works in a wider variety of hardware.
    If nVidia doesn't want to follow... their loss then :-\

5. audiodistortion

audiodistortion Guest

GPU:
    Titan X(P) + 980(PhysX)
    Yes, I'm also pretty sure it's a Cryengine 3 issue. Crytek will not acknowledge this however... blaming peoples hardware and factory OC'd GPU's in their forums.

BS Crytek!

Will wait for the next WHQL drivers and see if they fixed the BF3 texture loading timing bug once and for all...

Still on 314.07 because of BF3.

6. TurboMan

TurboMan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3
    I used to get this a long time ago. It turned out to be overclock related and when i lowered the clock, everything stabilized. Now, if this happens when you are at default then i'd make sure its not something else in the system and complain at their forum...

7. snorge

snorge Guest

GPU:
    gtx 970 SLI
    so these seem to have fixed the random crashing a lot of people on 4 and 5 series cards were getting while doing things like browsing the web?

8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    had issues watching a vid on youtube...first aero switched off then screen started flashing, fyi...using chrome browser

9. AltS7

AltS7 Member

GPU:
    NVidia GTX 650
    Can someone give some information about OGL 4.4 in PCSX2? Is it GSdx plugin related or something else? What build should I try? Thanks.

10. Astug

Astug Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti
    I thought it was just me, cuz I haven't seen any1 mention it be4. It's not happening for you on 314.07?

Hopefully they picked up on this.

11. elpsychodiablo

elpsychodiablo Master Guru

GPU:
    Retina Z2 + Vlab Motion
    I had problem with 320 Series drivers like 1000 others. 326.58 works but thats not the point.

For example about 15 years ago on the AMIGA have a Opengl standart that every 3D GPU with OpenGL have all the same Picture Quality, doesnt matter if you use OpenGL with a Vodoo or a Cyberstorm 3D or a Picassa. All have the same Picture and futures just Performance is different.

Let us compare what happend on Windows. We had already Glide, OpenGL, mini GL, Direct X, Cuda, Stream, Direct Compute, OpenCL, Crossfire, Sli, Microsoft have a 3D feature on Direct X, Nvidia have there own 3D future as ATI have own, too. Intel goes even so far put some features on there APU which goes beyond DX 11 (Total War Rome II). On Audio we have same problem i just say EAX, Microsoft solve the problem with block EAX.

Thats all a problem if nobody keep the standart and develop own features, but one problem is Microsoft develop DirectX ****ing slow, other problem Microsoft force DirectX update with new Windows Versions, we will see a DX 12 with windows 9 only i m sure. AMD NVIDIA and INTEL havent option develop on Direct x, too.

Isnt it better Microsoft open Direct X for Comapanys at last? In the same time Microsoft must have the courage make a new driver layout which block on a new Windows version everything what dont keep Direct X standart but in the same time open Direct X for Hardware Manufacturers.

With the dead of eyefinity, physx and 3D surround, cuda and all other features we will have shortly better Systems "IF" Microsoft open Direct X.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  12. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Using these for Metro LL without any issues, excellent game btw and stellar graphics. gunplay is best ever.

13. Frankster

Frankster Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming G1 SLI
    @audiodistortion: Same problem here; this driver still sucks for BF3 (random texture flickering, black textures). Will continue using 313.96... :3eyes:

14. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    gpu temps few degress higher when idle.

normally 50c, now most times its. 52-54c

although one time I was playing quake 2 and temp was at 43c.:3eyes: uhh ok....

oh and I have power management set to performance.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  15. Nightmare

Nightmare Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 SLI
    How are you guys fairing on the FFXIV Phase 4 client?

Compared to Phase 3 and the new benchmark the phase 4 client runs poorly for me. Frequent frame rate hitching, especially in the Gridana forests, and worst of all I'm getting hard freezes that occur between 1-3 hours of gameplay and require a hard reboot to solve. Even using my G19 task manager and killing the game does not get me out. Seems to be a unrecoverable driver crash, I tried running my GPU at stock settings and it still hard froze... pretty unacceptable performance for a system that killed the benchmark no issues.

Anyone else with some experience on this driver with phase 4 client?

16. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    326.41 is running Phase 4 excellently for me. I haven't tried this set yet...because ManuelG said these are lacking some of the enhancements for games.

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Looks like he's right,

The Secret world would crash after 5-10min, it froze similar to TDR but then crashed with error window (send error msg)..

It was fine with latest official whql but stuttered a lot compared to 326.58.

Other stuff is fine atm.

18. ReTiCuLe

ReTiCuLe Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce Titan
    So far these are stable in FFXIV ARR & Planetside2. I don't notice any FPS loss or gain.

19. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Never seen black textures in bf3. Not with gtx680 and not with gtx780 and all drivers. Is it a videocard problem?

20. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    using 320.14,found to be best for overclocking. Had to lower a bit from the freqs i'm using during benchmarks, cause the game in some areas is high demanding and i have artifacts. But these drivers are good cause i have higher fps with lower freqs in overlocking compared to 320.49,also a good set for ffxiv arr but lower perfomance in overcloking