Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Portuogral

Portuogral Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
    here it doesn't crash. Metro LL is working just fine, DLC included.

but, GTA IV is crashing with 326.19

2. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Have crashes since 320.00 think nvidia's cares about 2008 game that's cpu game
    Come on at realise your beast I want switch

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  3. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Well these black screened again, this time running RE6 benchmark, I'm staying with the 320.49 until further notice.

4. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Active Member

GPU:
    PNY RTX2060 Super
    I'm posting this because it may be helpfull to other people who have problems with their 500s gpu series like mine and 320.* drivers..

Since 320.* drivers release my system was freezing/bsod around every 2 days.. the only last stable drivers was 314.22...

After so many months of useless waiting for a fix I decided to try something by myself so I started doing some tests and I ended up with a stable system after doing the following:

1) Disabled every NVIDIA High Definition Audio device
    2) Enabled HPET in mainboard BIOS
    3) Disabled PCIe Link State Power Management from windows power management

My system is now running fine and stable since 4 days... not a single error in events log... it has never been so stable with any 320.* drivers.

Hope this will help.

5. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    1 game have some sli issues, Batman AC 40-50% gpu load on 2 gtx780's with stutters. So i disable sli in program settings and de game is much smoother 99% GPU load.

6. Astug

Astug Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti
    Thanks for the tip. Found them on tweakforce, but how do they differ from the official release? What exactly has been tweaked?

7. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Haven't uninstalled these yet as it was already a late night, so decided to disable physx and have it run off the cpu.Resident Evil 6 benchmark completed giving me my best score yet so decided to call it a night.I'm still not convinced that fixed my issue with these.Another run of Far Cry 3 tonite will determine that (wish I had a day off today :cry:)

8. natural1derment

natural1derment Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    It screws up virtuamvp complaining there's a .dll missing

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    More info or even a screenshot please mate, could be a simple fix.

10. natural1derment

natural1derment Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    Ekc6420.dll is what it says is missing when I install these, I went back to non-beta and it's fine. SOMEONE SCREWED UP SOMETHING SIMPLE in the code. FIX IT

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    A simple google says that it's something to do with EllV-Drum, located in the folder Ellsound under program files, check the folder Ellv-drum after installing the drivers from this thread and see if ekc6420.dll is still there.

If it is, you may just need to right click on that folder or file and click on take ownership, if that doesn't work, then you might need to do the whole permissions thing under the security tab when right click properties on the folder 'Ellsound'.

Or.. Uninstall ellv-drum before you install this beta and see if you get the error, if not reinstall Ellv-drum and see if the error returns.

Give it a go, is probably a simple fix and then you'll end up with a perfectly good driver.

Also, this is unlikely to be nvidias fualt as looking at ell sounds website, Ellv-drum looks to be a very cheap piece of software.

12. remingtonh

remingtonh Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB
    I have this same problem since updating to 326.19.

Faulting application name: Borderlands2.exe, version: 1.0.12.24245, time stamp: 0x51ddb151
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.2.9200.16578, time stamp: 0x515fac6e
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000daa3c
    Faulting process id: 0x12b8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01ce88da7da816db
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32\Borderlands2.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: ba4a7cec-f4ce-11e2-bef8-74d02b2c0a23

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  13. eddieveenstra

eddieveenstra Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780@1150MHz
    It's an actual legal game so yes it's updated by steam. I think it's the oc on the gpu. Still testing though

14. natural1derment

natural1derment Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I have nothing from ell sounds?!

15. eddieveenstra

eddieveenstra Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780@1150MHz
    This is once again looking like an overclocking issue done by subvendors. I've had the same issue with 580gtx sli twin frozrII cards which needed to be volted to 1.063 volts for stability@800 MHz core speed. I've downclocked the card to the nvidia refference card and all looks stable right now but i'm not totaly convinced yet. I know the card is quite stable @ 1241 MHz boost but it crashes anyway so now running @ 1150 boost with default Nvidia bios and power setting as gigabite (because they changed some vrm's for better or for worse). :bang::bang::bang::bang:

16. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Ran all the benchmarks I have installed back to back and all completed successfully.Then ran Far Cry 3, without reboot, and played for a full 45 mins without a single hiccup.Will update again if the black screens return.

17. Sheena

Sheena Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 2GB
    This is what i think also. It's stable in the beginning but after a few drivers update with more optimization that push the cards closer to their limit it just don't work anymore.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Gigabyte/GeForce_GTX_770_WindForce_OC/31.html

Look the clock profile of the 770 Windforce for example. Base clock of 1137Mhz at... 1.08v. What they were thinking ? Then Nvidia get the blame for this insanity.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_770/31.html

Now this is the clock profile from a reference card directly from Nvidia. Base clock of 1047Mhz at 1.11v. Now try to figure why the Windforce TDR every 5 mins.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  18. CapKrunch

CapKrunch Active Member

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900 XTX
    This driver is no good cuz of half of my games wont load. I went back to 320.49 and everything is great.

19. natural1derment

natural1derment Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    Agreed

20. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    VirtuMVP error on launching game about missing EK...DLL'S can be fixed by copying the 64.dll from Lucid program folder to system32, and the 32.dll from Lucid folder to syswow64.

Cant quote on this sluggish buggy forum from an Android phone, but someone mentioned it a page or so back.

For me these drivers give me a bsod in Win8 playing BF3.
    On a clean install.

As ive just got my 780, whats the most recent stable driver for a 780 in your opinions ?