Nvidia GeForce 326.29 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Nono06, Jul 22, 2013.

1. jogogold

jogogold Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I just remembered that I can't install 314.22 on my 760!! any one got a modified inf??

2. Soundcreepy

Soundcreepy Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY 780 Enthusiast 3gb
    installed .29 over .19, still not issues to report across all the games I've tested (about 10)

3. m2896

m2896 Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX5700
    DoW2 texture flickering not fixed.

4. deluxe

deluxe Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti G1
    I highly doubt the driver is a cause of that.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Startup crash here, too.

6. m2896

m2896 Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX5700
    I've returned on 314.22 and GPU temp droped from 80 to 77 (in the same conditions). Summer makes itself felt.

7. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I've just reverted back to the 320.49 drivers and can confirm that Deadlight now works fine so if you're having problems playing that game (or Remember Me as mentioned by SSJBillClinton) with the 326.19 or 326.29 drivers then that is your solution until NVIDIA release more mature drivers. I decided to go back to the older driver simply because if two Unreal Engine 3 games have issues then it is more than likely that there will be others. At the moment, there is no real need to use the 326.01 drivers anyway as I did not have issues (that I can recall, anyway) with the 320.49 drivers. NVIDIA usually break at least one game when they switch driver branches from past experience.

8. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Borderlands 2 also crashed with an ntdll.dll. Game also uses the Unreal engine, but other games that use the same engine, all the Bioshock games, Dishonoured and a few others have no issues. 302.49 have no issues at all with these games.

9. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ PurSpyk!! - I own Borderlands 2 but have not played it in a while and thus never got to test it with the 326.29 drivers but I've no doubt I would have had the same Ntdll.dll crash as yourself. Clearly NVIDIA have broken something between the r319 and r325 driver branches and if I had to hazard a guess then I'd say it is connected with the PhysX libraries or the build of Unreal Engine 3 the games use otherwise you'd expect every UE3 game to have the same Ntdll.dll crash.

Personally, I would suggest reinstalling the 320.49 drivers until NVIDIA fix this issue (which is likely to be several weeks away at least). I reported the issue with Deadlight directly to NVIDIA a few days ago so hopefully they are looking into this but if anyone has Ntdll.dll crashes with UE3 games using these r325 drivers then please tell NVIDIA about it using *this* link, as the more people that do then the more likely it is to be flagged a high priority fix.

10. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I just tried BL2 and it hasn't crashed for me, any certain areas?

11. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I can't answer that as I never played the game with the 326.xx drivers. Are you using hardware PhysX at all as the issue could be caused by that?

12. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Yes, using hardware PhysX with 09.13.0604 + legacy. I ran around Thousand Cuts with a caustic smg as well as dragons lair. Not sure when they did it but Thousand Cuts isn't as bad as it used to be with dips, still get the drops in the area though.

13. madx

madx Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 550 Ti SC
    System hard locked while using FastStone Image Viewer, had to hard boot system. Make a long story short, my system was a pubic hair away from being trashed by these drivers. I learned my lesson, I'm not using the 320's driver set again. I hate to admit defeat, but these drivers are seriously flawed.

14. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Had the infamous monitors not waking up from sleep today. Eugh.

15. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Do you have either Deadlight or Remember Me to test as both games have Ntdll.dll crashes for a number of people, the former for myself, and they both use UE3?

16. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I can try Deadlight a little later on :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  17. Snorgrind

Snorgrind Member

GPU:
    MSI 4070ti Ventus
    try changing ForceFakeVideocard=false from false to true in enbseries.ini
    usualy fixes it :)

18. madx

madx Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 550 Ti SC
    Deadlight was working fine for me. I played for about 2 hours without a problem. Matter of fact, the 326.29 was working fine until my desktop froze, and my system was almost trashed.

19. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Seems to be working (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

I'll play through it and see if anything happens.

20. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    From where come all these drivers, this is not the official website of Nvidia.