Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    YouTube videos are flashing with these drivers, they worked properly with the Quadro 320.49 drivers.

I am using Windows 8.1 by the way.

2. anamericangod

anamericangod Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460 SOC 1GB
    Any alternate downloads for these? Getting really slow speeds and corrupted files.

3. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    32X drivers in a nutshell, good for synthetics benchmarks but terrible for real world performance, every time a "big" game is out, one of those included in typical benchmarks, then GPU manufacturers deliver new "optimized" (cheating) drivers quickly not bothering what they break in the process, so much for DirectX and other APIs making software and hardware layers communicate easily, it might be but both Nvidia and AMD are doing their best to make this a race to the finish line of stupidity. 3 sets of drivers a month at least, what the heck man, isn't computers supposed to become user-friendly? I've been on 314.22 for months with no issues, overclocking or not, the team that worked on them should focus on wiping the 32X and start building the new 33X.

4. CrazyCoder

CrazyCoder Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX690
    It looks like there is now a hardcoded shortcut that changes displays to Span mode via the control panel: Ctrl+Alt+S.

Any hints how to disable it?

5. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    I had that but it seem its a Windows 8 Issue. I have installed 8.1 preview and never saw it again even with the same drivers.

6. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    download then straight from the geforce site.

7. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    If you mean the flashing transparent white, I do have this too on IE with youtube with AMD GPU too.

It happens mostly when using WDDM 1.3 drivers.

On both AMD and NVIDIA if I use a standard windows 8 driver (WDDM 1.2) I didn't encounter the problem.
    So my guess is Windows 8.1 or "the windows 8.1 Flash Plug-in for IE" is the culprit.

You can also use Chrome. We don't see the bug there.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  8. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Maximuize on all triple monitors rather than one and taskbar centralized and start menu to open only on one screen rather than spanned on all.

9. audiodistortion

audiodistortion Guest

GPU:
    Titan X(P) + 980(PhysX)
    back to 314.07 again for me. BF3 still has the missing terrain textures on Wake island.

I also played a little tomb raider and had a driver crash (black screen and Precision reset my OC after about 5 minutes play... temps were fine.

I don't think I'll bother trying future drivers, the only game that's really borked with 314.07 is Crysis 3 (I get the well known dxgi error)

shame really... I was hoping these would be great.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  10. Caedo

Caedo Guest

GPU:
    2x EVGA GTX 680 2GB
    Confirmed and consistent drop in Valley score (small, ranges from .3 to .6 FPS), confirmed and consistent drop in 3DMark Fire Strike (over 100 points). Picture is a bit less crisp, enough that I borrowed a second pair of eyes to confirm I wasn't going blind.

Fire Strike scores:

320.49 WHQL
    http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/946322

326.19 BETA
    http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/952706

11. erm

erm Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    installation just concluded and immediately the mouse/screen freezes and shutdown of the system...
    same thing with 320.18, but with 320.49 whql no freezings or bsod's...
    i'm on Win7 x64 and Win8 x 64 but GTX 560 no good for these drivers -.-"

12. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    sounds pretty terrible in general, I really need a new driver, I am on 314.22 still

13. Some Dillweed

Some Dillweed Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti
    Considering there are plenty of people (like me) who have these crashes and issues on 600 and 700 series cards, this definitely isn't true. Take a look at Nvidia's own forums for the drivers. There are a bunch of reports of instability issues with these 32x branch drivers. ManuelG created a thread requesting reports from people with unstable systems on the newer drivers, and requesting cards be sent in for testing (only by those in the US, though). The problems are obviously reported often enough that they have to acknowledge it in at least a generalized "let us know the circumstances and send us your hardware" way.

I actually get the same crashes on both my GTX 580 and GTX 770 with drivers past 314.22, so it likely isn't just a hardware family-specific issue either.

14. anamericangod

anamericangod Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 460 SOC 1GB
    Still getting hard freezes just using Windows.

What. A. Joke.

15. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Reinstall Flash.

16. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    It was just a troll post. I haven't had a single problem with my card, but I can see others are having problems. I don't get why some people have no problems and others have crashing issues, it's very strange.

17. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Drivers working fine for me.

18. Some Dillweed

Some Dillweed Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti
    I know. Sorry, bad habit. I just have a tendency to reply when people try to make light of problems, especially if I can sympathize.

19. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I've had zero issues with all 320.xx drivers. Card running flawlessly for me in all recent games tested. Dont have BF3 which seems to have issues with 320 series drivers. I also think that far more people with issues would complain in forums than those who dont.

All the reviews of the 770 came out flawless. I used the 770 as an example since it ships with 320.xx drivers which most users and all reviewers have used.

Even on Newegg, there are very few complaints about the 770. And thats a place where you would probably expect more pbkbac issues than those who could handle or identify problems. Almost all the 770s sold on Newegg have 5 egg ratings. If Neweggs buyers reflected those on Nvidias forum, we would probably see all 1 egg ratings. Of course those with issues wont feel any better, but it may put things in perspective.

20. Soundcreepy

Soundcreepy Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY 780 Enthusiast 3gb
    Well, I'm going to give this driver a run, despite all that I'm reading. Will be testing it over the next few days with quite a few games but honestly don't expect many issues as I haven't had many with the 320.xx series.

I won't be able to say anything for or against the firefox issue, as I dropped FF for Chrome a while ago and never looked back.