What laptop to choose?

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by Stalinizator, May 23, 2013.

1. Stalinizator

Stalinizator Guest

GPU:
    hello
    i want to buy a touchscreen laptop with price under 1200$, what i seek for is one with the best built-in webcam, but majority of reviews and tests provide no info about them, neither technical, no visual, they can disassemble laptop, but would never show quality of picture built-in webcam shows for 'its enough for skype' or 'nobody uses built-in webcams' as excuses.

i'd like to get more info on what cameras are used in laptops too, like, i hear that there are 1080p cams existing, but i never saw a laptop advertised to have it. also would like to know what models (not necessarily touchscreen) have great cams.

i, for instance have logitech c270 on my desktop, and quality of its picture barely satisfies me, while on my current laptop (aspire 5750g 1.3mpx 1280x1024) i have a camera that gives awful laggy picture even in good lightning. i wonder if there are built-in cameras that provide picture better than c270, its what i'd like to have :)

thanks

2. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Laptop webcams are always going to be a secondary concern for manufacturers and of reasonably poor to average quality, if you want a properly good one then go after market with logitech or something.

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Creative & Microsoft make some good webcams too.

4. Stalinizator

Stalinizator Guest

GPU:
    I honestly hoped that if i put this topic into laptop section asking for a laptop with a good built-in camera i wouldn't receive suggestions to buy a camera.

5. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
  6. Stalinizator

Stalinizator Guest

GPU: