Cross by Red Harbinger

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by L3p, Aug 15, 2012.

1. L3p

L3p Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980 SLI

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This wasn't just a casemod/build .. on the background the last 8 months I was able to to fully test the prototype on temperatures and compatibility etc. with the used products.

[​IMG]

I want to thankĀ² all the sponsors for helping on this project!

Some words from Thomas Nunn - CEO Red Harbinger:
    "Well, it has been a challenge, and we appreciate the extreme levels of patience as seen within our fan-base.
    We had no idea of all the complex logistical issues that would arise when manufacturing and distributing the large Cross desk around the world.
    After several design iterations and manufacturing tweaks, we finally got the process down and have a viable means to store and ship out the desks to both North America and the EU.
    Cross is meant to be our high-end flagship product, but while we were ironing out the key details, we designed several other products as well; we won't tease those photos until they are in production!
    Our North American retailer is awaiting their Cross desk sample to arrive so that we may conduct final quality inspections on the finished product.
    Once we review, you can expect the button to be pushed for final production and delivery to our North American and EU distributors.
    As a status update, the desk is finished, with packaging development in the process as we speak.
    Make sure to visit our facebook page or later our website to keep updated on future products and contests."

Thomas, Scott, Shawn, Chuck, Youri, Daniel, David .. you guys are awesome! : )

Next to the sponsors I also want to thank all other people that helped Red Harbinger or me personally on this project!
    And off course ... you guys : )

[​IMG]
    (click for full res.)

At the end of this week I'll upload 2 different videos. An unpacking/buildlog video and a final video!

Is there a specific photo you guys like?​

2. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    So much win... so much. It's beautiful man.

3. Syidi

Syidi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780
    the best among the best...!

4. L3p

L3p Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX980 SLI
    Well thanks guys! :)

5. L3p

L3p Guest