Nvidia Quadro/Tesla Beta 319.92

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, Apr 12, 2013.

1. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Artifacting shadows in BF3 and afetr longer period of play everything artifacts in all colors total mess.

2. Rhadamanthis

Rhadamanthis Member

GPU:
    980Ti GTX + 980m GTX
    hi guys i have tried to mod this drivers with my 570m gtx, anyone help me to mod inf for 570m gtx notebook?

3. DoctorO

DoctorO Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX Titan
    Like this?
    http://imgur.com/a/zknun

4. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Good replay ManuelG you are so welcome!!!

I want to ask you about the borderlands 2 PhysX performance issues. gearbox provided us with an nVidia tool that collect info and we send it to nvidia, is their any progress on that issue?

5. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    ~~~ yes like that but it's flickering like mad.

6. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Over the last 3 or 4 days all I have played is BF3 for many hours. No flickering like that!

7. DoctorO

DoctorO Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX Titan
    Well, can't take screenshots of flickering. Have you tried setting "Terrain Detail" to ultra?

@ManuelG This really seems to be a software issue now. Please relay it to your tech guys.

8. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Just got that too!
    Preset : High Quality
    AA : 4X

It didn't happen on ultra but that kills my cpu with this driver's default IQ.Gonna stick to the whqls for now.

9. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Any news ManuelG for the World of tank CTD issue? Its a bug since r310 and still present in r319.

10. justsomeguy6575

justsomeguy6575 Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gigabyte G1
    I figured out what my problem was. I have 3 monitors setup. 2 running off the gtx670 and one off the intel video. For some reason these quardo drivers don't play well with intel video at the sametime. I disabled the intel in the bios and then these install fine.

11. JEskandari

JEskandari Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3060 (95w)
    for Notebook inf you can go to laptopVideo2go site , their inf files always worked on my gtx660m

12. Rhadamanthis

Rhadamanthis Member

GPU:
    980Ti GTX + 980m GTX
    thanks bro, i try :)

13. DoctorO

DoctorO Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX Titan
    You can probably use custom settings that are High preset except for Terrain Quality Ultra.

Question to other BF3 players: Did you also notice increased performance? It's probably a Titan thing, but sure would be great if other users also benefit from these drivers.

I had an increase of about 9% in the three most challenging spots I could find on Markaz Monolith.

14. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Has anyone else had really bad crashes with these?

I had issues with these drivers so I figured I'd try a full reinstall to see if it was me, reinstalled Windows 7, installed these drivers.. hitman absolution and Sleeping Dogs were really crashing hard before and after the format only with these drivers though. Didn't have EVGA precision or Afterburner even installed after the reformat, no overclock (my gpu is water cooled) at the time either.

I went back to 314.22 and have since finished both games without a single issue, even overclocked back to my 24/7 of +132 power / +180 core / +400 memory. I played at least 4 hours of both games with 314.22's and didn't have a single issue, with the 319s I'd get 10-15 mins of game time then crash. It definitely wasn't temp issues either, GPU water cooled and temps were topping at 40c.

15. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    doom 3 crashed,next a big bsod on a gt 610 never had this problem switching back to314.22

16. Rafael_Morales

Rafael_Morales Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I also questioned the ManuelG about the performance of Borderlands 2 mainly using Windows 8, however it still did not respond, I'm waiting.:thumbup:

17. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    windows 8 performance is even worse than 7, and it's bad already. i hope they fix it, heck even titan fails under BL2.

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Depends, most of the time its the same or faster, but I agree there are a few exceptions..

19. 256k

256k Guest

GPU:
    1070M & 2080TI Trio
    ManuelG, the insane bug with some Geforce cards on Crysis 3 with shaders corruption has been fixed?

20. VenoMaizeR

VenoMaizeR Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX480OC 8gb
    I had some hard locks with this set in various games, its a no go for me!