AMD Catalyst 13.3 BETA 3 (12.100.17.0 March 18)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Mar 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flow

flow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX3080 oc
    I notice some weird behaviour, could be my card though.
    In games my overclock reduces to the base clocks regardless of the core settings I made, the boost never stays for long.
    But with the ccc overdrive window open, my clocks stay at whatever I set them, no downclocking. Even in furmark it stays at the clocks I set them to.
    Seems like the power control settings which are at 20% don't seem to work anymore when I close the overdrive window.

2. jomama22

jomama22 Member

GPU:
    3x 7970 Lightning
    Its been less than a month. Really?

3. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

And you're sure whatever issues your having with AC3 is purely driver-related? I've heard quite a few mentions of how bad AC3 is unoptimized...

4. Kharenis

Kharenis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 7950 @ 1100/1400
    Same problem here. It's really irritating.

5. jomama22

jomama22 Member

GPU:
    3x 7970 Lightning
    For me it does take a moment and seem like its flipping through ports to find the screen, it does wake though.

6. N3MBOT

N3MBOT Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 280xoc
    im from portugal too and you just embarassed me big time... OMG...
    how old are you? cause i donĀ“t know if you need to be teached or slapped big time, depends on the age i guess.

sorry for beeing off topic but i wanted to defend my country and show he is not representitive at all of who we are.

7. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Well, My Benq XL2420T connected via DP would not go to sleep at all, just black screen and backlight on.
    But once I move mouse it turns off, then on again. IT may be monitor/driver/windows issue.
    When connected via DVI/HDMI/DSUB everything works as expected.
    There is no image quality difference between DP and DVI. Both supports 120Hz 1080p too without issue.
    So Unless you have eyefinity where some displays have to be connected via native (DP) I advice to use DVI.

And yes, I do not like HDMI. Because even while AMD 7xxx cards support 1080p @120Hz TV/LCD manufacturers ignore this iteration of standard.

8. MikeMK

MikeMK Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4090
    Just installed these the other day, and for some reason they dont seem to be reporting GPU temps, Core/Mem clock speeds for my 2nd card?

Xfire is enabled, and it reports GPU usage too and looking at performance it seems to be working. Anyone else noticed this?

9. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    retarded say for your self i dont now any way 2 right ........................................................................................................................................................................................sorry

10. ShooterFX

ShooterFX Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire AMD7990

11. Spenty

Spenty Guest

GPU:
    Titan X @ 1500/8000
    Anyone getting grey screen crashes with artifacts when viewing certain flash content with these drivers? In fact it isn't even a crash as I can hear the computer is still responding but I need to restart to fix it. It happens on certain steam store game pages and some flash based browser stuff.

12. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    my age i have 27 but in studies i have choose french instead of english i now my english sucks and i already said im sorry but i cant be much good on something i didnt learn sorry for ervryone ok it is my bad but no need to atack me right away there is the problem this site should be for erveryone but guess english only pity now say that im retarded and other stuf i didnt even mess with nobody i just post like usual when i was at nvidia forum i never had this problems maybe this means im not welcome here so maybe i should stop saying my complains about my pc problems and just read some spanish guys that post here sometimes maybe they right beter then myself and sorry again for my bad english for N3MBOT and one more thing you are right in difending your country and hapy birtday you can read to see that its not correct ok and yet again atack me saying that your english and you in person are beter then me fine i realy dont care becouse are memberes here that can stil read my crapy english and help ok so thinking beter i wil post with my crapy english becouse some guys here if they want to help they reply like some memberes did if you read my posts since the first one one this drivers but now hard feelings couse i now my ENGLISH SUCKS JUST LIKE MAT

13. Octopuss

Octopuss Guest

GPU:
    -
  14. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

What you "should" do is stop posting walls of off-topic text. This is a driver thread, not a life story thread...

Either try to stick to the topic or don't even post imo...

As for anyone reporting flash problems, is this all with Firefox? Chrome was updated recently and it's built-in player seems to of lost an option for toggling hardware acceleration. Not sure if Adobe's plugin is any different or not.

15. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA rtx 2060 6gb
    yes you are right i wil not post such big things as problems for the first time a grey bsod apeard dont now why i was playing re6 sorry for you all and one more time sorry for my bad english

16. DarthElvis

DarthElvis Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte gtx980 g1
    Here, I'll help you out dude. This > . is called a period. It is used to complete a sentence. You'll find that they help other people comprehend what you are trying to say. It's also a good idea to capitalize the first letter of a new sentence. If you break your text into separate sentences, it is more understandable, no matter how ****ty your English is.

There is also something called a paragraph. It is used to break up large portions of text. Also aiding in comprehension. Get to know these two tools and you'll find that people will understand you better.
    [this is a paragraph break]
    I now return you to your regularly scheduled Cat beta bitch fest.:)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  17. Octopuss

Octopuss Guest

GPU:
    -
    That's wasted effort man. He is too stupid to understand the difference between grammar and punctuation and formatting.

18. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Octopuss, you have a timeout. Please guys, back on topic or the thread will be closed and more people will be getting infractions and spending time out.

19. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    It isn't English that sucks (even though it does sucks), it's how you're writing it. Or you're telling me Spain language doesn't know diacritics?
    The one of the basic requirements is to write in forum's native language that others can understand. And if you can't write in English fluently, what is stopping you using Google Translate and browser's grammar spell checking? Maximally your laziness.
    Just because your English skills are poor doesn't mean you can write however you're pleased and other members are NOT obliged to descramble what are you trying to say.

20. MAIAL

MAIAL Guest

GPU:
    780GTX SLI @1280/7300MHz
    quiet
    even my English is crappy, we are in 2.
    but I like this forum, and despite my limit I want to attend anyway.
    I hope people do not break too much c**k and for better or worse able to understand me :puke2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.