Nvidia GeForce 314.21 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Domhq, Mar 15, 2013.

1. BarryB

BarryB Guest

GPU:
    Palit SJS 780 in SLI
    I've only had the one crash so far on the desktop but it's a joke if we can't use our system reliably :bang:

2. MaxTT

MaxTT Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX Titan
    I have a driver crash every time I start a game of BF3. Just before I connect to the server the screen freezes for 3 seconds, the I get the driver crash notification in the system tray, but after that the game starts and everything works. Weird. I hope they fix that in the next version.

3. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    I have also had many driver stopped responding errors, mostly when playing UE3 games? But even other games, they are great in some games, but very unstable overall. I have gone back to my favorite 311.35. Best driver for me atm.

4. @ST

@ST Member

GPU:
    660 ti
    when game minimizes to desktop again, as a workaround press 'shift' and '-' simultaneously, then release and type 'flush' :)

5. Bobnar

Bobnar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 XC2
    So I decided to check out the new Tomb Raider, but I get this weird issue whenever I interact with an item or object in the game. My first gpu will drop down to 4-6% and my second gpu will sit at 99%. It can randomly be fixed by alt-tabbing in and out a few times. Using 314.21, which I've reinstalled multiple times to make sure it wasn't an install issue. Haven't had time to test a different driver yet. Game is up to date. Both cards set to prefer maximum performance.

TR settings are either normal or ultra with 2xssaa. Dof and ssao are set to off. Tried multiple configurations, but same outcome.

Anyone else have or heard of this problem?

6. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Nope, the only issue I have with TR is that sometimes after playing another game or what not, I boot up TR and only get 15 fps. I reboot and it's fixed. That issue aside, the new drivers have given me a 10 to 20 fps increase on average on TR though (not maxed out, but at least it allowed me to open up a few more bells and whistles).

7. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Just to put this out there, I played through Tomb Raider with these drivers over the past couple of days with everything except AA (had that on FXAA) on ultra including TressFX, and I didn't experience a single crash or any problems at all.

Great game, too!

8. Sneakers

Sneakers Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    wrong thread.