KZ Drivers Nvidia X64

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by knyz, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    3 BSOD's already with memory, kernal and security failures.

2. knyz

knyz Active Member

GPU:
    650M / Crossfire 7970
    Enough, stop lying please.

It's funny that more than thousand user has no complain about any problem (and report exactly what i said about the improvement, other don't like it so it's ok too), yes it can have some problem, surely nothing is perfect, but you should read correctly, this was not made for benchmark and second it will not cause at all any BSOD, Kernel or Security problem.

Moderator or Admin Guru3D, if you want you let me know on private that you will close the thread, so the people can go forget about it, because it goes nowhere with lying, insulte and typical stuff that has nothing to do with this drivers.

Sorry if for some the KZ drivers make execution problem but seriously it didn't change from 10 years ago to now about respect to the people who try to do everything to help.

It has also nothing to do with BS, it was not from yesterday that i made that stuff, i was also working for different games company.

Have a nice day everybody and sorry to disturb you with my help

I will not post anymore

Just to answer to (#53)

By the way, installing under another driver make conflict, if you don't install it properly, you should not install at all.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black

welcome to the worldwide web and forums it holds and the people on them. i wouldnt take anything personal said on internet or on a forum.

4. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Windows vista 64bit, gtx 550 ti, 4gbddr2 memory, intel q6600. install drivers, tested jericho , apb reloaded, neuxiz 2012, i see no difference in performance compared to the official whql drivers, jericho however runs maybe 7% faster at the same settings. Overall, seems to be the same. i will do some more testing later.

5. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Windows 32bit lol no wonder you're getting that ****. 32bit is horrible.

6. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    Your claims were off the reality, such a high increases in FPS with just modded drivers? fore FREE???

can u provide some test results that you did? how u ended up with those numbers?

7. ravaged

ravaged Guest

GPU:
    ASUS 2080 Super
    No, I'm retarded. Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for your efforts on our behalf.

8. VenoMaizeR

VenoMaizeR Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX480OC 8gb
    Anyone try this on crysis3 ?

9. Johnny5srv

Johnny5srv Guest

GPU:
    nvidia SLI gtx670 2GB
    Are we the ones lying here? You provide no proof of your ridiculous and unattainable performance improvement claims and every single person who has installed your drivers reports zero improvement. And I'm not just talking about this board.

If you asked people to try them out and report back, that's one thing. You went about this the wrong way.

I did, and there was no improvement at all. There was no improvement in TR either.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  10. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    dam these drivers did something to my OS my 3dmark drop by 300 points now no matter what I do, I even uninstall these KZ drivers, use driversweeper and registry cleaner to no avail, does these driver do anything else on the O.S? part? im gonna reformat my windows 7. Admin these drivers are nothing but bogus.

11. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    You fellas should probably do a windows reinstall tbh, and be glad your cards still work imo.

12. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    i went to using the flawless official whql drivers. no disrespct to the OP, but these drivers really isn't any different compared to the official ones.

13. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Modded drivers are so 2003.

14. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    if i where to get 100 improved performance that menas I don't need another 570 for now. LOL. please if you make that assumption make a video or something as proof

15. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Do you work for AMD ? lol j/k :p

16. angmar

angmar Guest

Some of you guys are real *******s. Guy trys takes time out of his life to try an do something helpful and just cause it isn't good enough for some of you then you start talking **** and taking jabs at him for it. Pathetic is what some of you people are this forum is turning to ****.

17. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    You sound like a baby throwing his toys out from his pram. How are people lying exactly? They are benching and playing games and comparing the frames, images etc against your claims:

.... and I'm not seeing any performance increase in Crysis 3. I've still yet to try other games, but as I said I've had a few BSOD's already which NEVER happened with 314.14.

I tried the Metro benchmark and my scored decreased. :bang:

If you don't appreciate users testing and reporting back their findings and having an opinion then find a forum of mindless idiots (which you seem to have found somewhere else).

If you do a video comparison or post images with a before and after then it will bring a whole leap of credibility and trust to your post and claims which you state as "fact."

Until then I will stick with my conclusion that it's exaggerated and can cause problems based on my time using them on WIndows 8 64bit.

Then there is OpenGL secret mode. If you're not going to talk about it then at least tell us what it does without revealing the "Bat cave location". lol

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  18. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    I never said I'm on 32 bit.

19. Stompya

Stompya Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-NTITANOC-6GD-
    Guess he read your profile.

I'm still a newbie after 8 years :)