ATI Mobility 5650 driver help ?!

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by TbRiu, Feb 11, 2013.

1. TbRiu

TbRiu Guest

GPU:
    ATI Mobility HD 5650
    Hello , I have a Toshiba Satellite L650D with a ATI 5650. Just installed the operating system :pc1: and was thinking of asking if any of you can please help me , I want to play Skyrim , Shogun Total War 2 and Battlefield 3 as my main games , can someone please tell me what driver should I use for best performance ?! I searched for one but got swamped :bang: ... Thank you.

2. Leon_Bassel

Leon_Bassel Active Member

GPU:
    AMD RX580
  3. TbRiu

TbRiu Guest

GPU:
    ATI Mobility HD 5650
    Thank you Leon for the link , the only problem is that when it is supposed to go into "dim light mode" it quickly darkness the image then it powers it back up. That is the only problem so far. Oh and the RAM usage is a bit higher ( before with an 12.7 - i think - it was around 620 and now its 750 ). But I guess that is normal ?!

4. Leon_Bassel

Leon_Bassel Active Member

GPU:
    AMD RX580
    idk really bro i dont have that problem :confused: , its still beta after all maybe you need to tell AMD about that

http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D20B2F3F36

RAM usage ? i dont usually monitor my ram usage sry about that :p
    but if you want the truth after trying so many beta ( 1.3.4.5 ) + 13.1
    i feel like my PC didn't stable Anymore i think i have to format it soon :bang:

5. Phanni

Phanni Guest

GPU:
    ATI 5650
    Sorry to hijack your thread but i also have a toshiba with a 5650 and recently i tried to play borderlands 2. after upgrading my drivers to the lastest available ones and trying 12.8 my laptop cannot handle playing the game no matter if i try low settings or high my computer over heats

6. jaggu1989

jaggu1989 Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD5650