Anyone had/have paranormal experiences?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by signex, Dec 27, 2012.

1. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    Pure conjecture

2. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    No it's true, every place that has alot of deaths also has the most active paranormal occurrences.

Also why do ghosts intelligently answer to relevant questions then??

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  3. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Do they?. Tossing a brick does not count as an intelligent answer ;).

4. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Mankind has debated over the thought of life after death for thousands of years, yet here it is on the guru forums and people are actually coming up with what they believe to be justification for something the whole world cannot understand.

''Some stay in the physical world because they died a horrible death or don't even know that they died, and some move on, that's why not every person that dies will remain here as a ghost/spirit.''

As i said before , how many people die each day but how many in tragedy ? how many people are murdered or die accidentally, Im not saying i that it doesn't exist but what i am saying is , if I die in a tragic event or im murdered in horrific circumstances and become a ghost/spirit i sure as **** wont lurk in the dark in a castle giving folks like derek acorah ' a uneasy feeling '.

Surely if you came back wouldn't every just go to their loved ones and not disappear?

5. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    I'm sure there are rules in the world we cannot see as there is with everything

6. Andrés

Andrés Guest

7. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    What I don't understand is before everyone had a camera in there pocket "mobile phones" supernatural phenomenon was reported with no evidence, now days where's all the video's/photos of ghosts ufos ect.

8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Yes there are a lot of things like this because here a LOT of people are very superstitious, especially those from the countryside. It still happens, granted only in very isolated towns that people belive in "strigoi", wich is some kind of a zombie/ghost that comes out to haunt the relatives because they were not (christian) believers/evil men when they died. So what the people do, is take out the dead from the grave, impale it's head with big nails and the priest has some kind of special prayer... and this was like a very usual thing to do just like before 100 years ago.

9. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i'm a non-believer, atheist etc.

never had any paranormal experience, i also got a ouija board played with it a billion times, alone in the dark and with friends but nothing.

i tried evp for laughs, i even pee'd on a tomb as i was crossing a cemetery late in the evening (i couldn't hold it anymore lol) sadly no ghost or zombie chased me.

not sure if i'm happy or disappointed, i guess both. :D

Edit - oh yee, i got a couple of free apps for my phone, a Spectrogram and an EMF detector, tried in the basement, a cemetery, etc it's fun but no results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MusicalSoundLab.Spectrogram&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...am.android.magnetoMetalEMFDetector.free&hl=en

10. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Pissing on a grave?

A little too much if you ask me...

11. Adial

Adial Member Guru

GPU:
    AsusENGT 240
    you should visit a medical expert for what you are experiencing

12. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    you're comment is tinged with a superstitious and or religious vibe mate, you're probably thinking disecration and disturbance of the dead, i can respect your opinion but i don't agree.

for instance what about all the animals sneaking into the cemetery? they urinate over graves everyday, what makes human urine different? it's exactly the same, body waste is body waste wherever it comes from and it makes no difference if you're doing it on purpose or not. :)

finally, as a non-believer, i don't see any spiritual consequence nor any emotional side to it, to me it was nothing but water splashing over a concrete headstone, the dead certainly didn't mind, proved by the fact they never fought back lol

13. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    Nope. And I have a few urns with the ashes of a few people in the living room.

One thing though, there have been around 100 billion humans in existence. That's a fcking ton of ghosts if you ask me.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend ppl to wase time trying to "disprove" ghosts because its one of those things in which no matter how many times you disprove it, there are 100 more ways to "reprove" it with some argument/reinterpretation/rebullshtting.

You can't fight non-sense with common sense by pretending the other guy actually gives a sht about logic when he clearly doesn't.

Its like trying to convince a schizophrenic that the stuff he sees its in his head, or trying to convince those flat earth society guys that the damn earth isnt flat. They don't care about "proof" nor the "truth", they want to see whatever they want to see, and will bs their way through anything to keep seeing it like that.

14. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Not religious and not superstitious at all, for me it's a matter of respect.

Respect the fact that other people do have religious feelings, respect the living memory of the dead represented by the tomb , respect to other real live people who find human piss or **** on the graves of their loved ones.

Animals are animals; a fully grown, civilized man should understand the relevance a grave holds in any society (and the fact that once upon a time there was a living breathing person).

I know plenty of atheists and I'm pretty sure that discharging bodily fluids on a grave is definitely frowned upon.

15. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i agree with you about respect and all that. :)

unfortunately what you said about the fully grown civilized man is missing a key point..

it would've mattered and you would've been right if the leak was done in the presence of people, especially the relatives of the deceased, but since nobody was present it was perfectly fine, the ghosts will never reveal the secret and no trace of urine was going to be found, partly because the rain would've washed the tombstone.

anything else is just a matter of personal perspective and what you think is right or wrong to you, not all society is equal, some will frown, some will laugh and offer you a beer. :givebeer:

[​IMG]

16. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    I guess It is all relative.

I just don't like the idea of pissing on a grave.

17. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 4GB Jet****** SLI
    I can sometimes suffer from this. Not a nice experience at all for me.

18. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    we are a bio-product and nothing more than cellules, water etc and electricity. There is no soul nor crap, just paranoid people. My bet is that if you rebuild a "haunted" place so it looks like a normal house and you dont tell him anything about where he is. He will sleep like a baby.

A grave is something which means a place where we should be respectfull, because they are the physical remains of many other people in this world, same as you, and you wouldn't want anyone to piss in your grave. Just that.

19. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    yeah, but look at the bright side, at least the flowers will receive a healthy amount of water :D

[​IMG]

20. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    I don’t believe in ghosts or paranormal activity and have accepted the fact that I’m just going crazy...

I do believe however, that one must experience such an encounter to truly understand. It’s not something that can be told or watched.

Unfortunately I was never given the option that some things cannot be explained by logical explanation.