Calm, Relaxing & Soothing Music - What Would You Gurus Recommend?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by kanej2007, Nov 26, 2012.

1. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Thank you SO much tktk204, appreciate the feedback. Your right, though Dubai is a nice country, it can be easy to put yourself in debt in many different ways.

The punishment is harsh, usually thrown in jail should you go into debt, a cheque bounces, etc...

If your rich/have a lot of money then it's ok. Otherwise you have to be very careful with what you do...

Welcome back by the way!

2. tktk104

tktk104 Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX660 Ti-DC2O-2GD5
    Thank you kanej2007!! I'm overjoyed to be back on this site with such nice people, and the site is beautiful, too! I can't seem to LIVE without reading Hilbert's reviews, he includes wonderful details and practical advice that is absolutely DEPENDABLE. :)

I'm so happy since the operation on my left hand! Every day I discover something I can actually DO now that I couldn't do before because my hand wouldn't work without sharp, stabbing pain. I feel like a NEW PERSON! :D

I come back to this thread because I worry ... I would be distressed if you were put at any disadvantage (especially jail) because of a traffic ticket! I'm still sending out all the POSITIVE VIBRATIONS I can for you to receive the job offer of your DREAMS .... in the UK!!!!

Keep us updated until you get this traffic ticket resolved. ***want you to be ok***

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    ^ Cheers for the response tktk104, glad your back. I too love this site & there is never a single day I don't browse.

Even at work I'm on Guru3D. There is so much to see, read, general chat, etc...

With regards to the ticket issue I spoke to a friend who knows some people in the police who are high up. I'm trying to get it discounted/reduced, pay by installments or even better cancelled.

I should get an answer in several days. If the worst comes to the worst I will have to pay $1361 for wreckless driving. I may of floored it or spun the wheels at some point but it was a minor issue. It's not like I was drifting or did a burnout...

They want $800 for the fine & a further $561 to prevent the car from being impounded...

If I refuse to pay or pay late or don't pay at all then the police will mark my car as wanted. Sooner on later they will find the car & take it. Once it has been impounded it will be taken for a month. EACH day in the month I have to pay around $20 since it's being stored. IF I want the car back I still have to pay the $561 fine.

I will update you in a few days or so with the situation. Should my car be taken I will have to ask my father if I can use his car since he owns 2. He may offer to help & lend me a car. Otherwise he might tell me to learn the hard way, to learn from my mistake & not give me a car to use.

Due to my job I need a car, no bus/train goes there. Thanks for your concern.