Nvidia GeForce 310.61 Beta Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by AndyB, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Choose wisely.

:D

2. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Maybe its just my system, but i tested BF3. 1600x900, full monitor blur, everything on ultra settings, but AA is off and AO is off, runs between 38-60. However, recording gameplay with fraps is really bad, and not recording even tho it runs smooth at times, most of the time its choppy and slowdown. I don't remember this game running like this with the older drivers, so i am going baack to the WHQL ones.

I am running a q6600, 550 4gb ddr2, win7, bf3 ran like great with the older drivers, well the official ones. :) But on a side note, i am in the progress of upgrading my CPU to one of the i5 quads.

3. samappz

samappz Guest

GPU:
    Dual Nvidia 680M SLI
    MANUELG us mobile kepler users NEED THIS P-STATE BUG FIXED. SEVERAL users have been posting that it exists for the last 3 releases since 306.97. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS.

4. qneb

qneb Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 690
    GFX: GTX 690
    Intel Core i7 2600K 4.3GHz
    Drivers: 310.61
    1920x1080
    One monitor
    120HZ
    V-sync OFF (bad results with ON also)

Hitman Absolution Benchmark - Highest settings (ULTRA)
    AVG FPS: 46
    Min FPS: 23
    Ingame actually playing: 20-40FPS

Assassins Creed 3 - Highest settings:
    AVG FPS: 80-120
    Min FPS: 60

3DMark11 Performance:
    P14369

I had better FPS in Hitman with 306.97 running with one GPU...
    And this newest driver crashes my BF3 like 3 seconds after starting the game (everytime).

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012

5. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    its game glich 2 sec thats all

why our hardware cant handle nexuiz maxout?

6. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yes it happens despite having the most current driver and profiles.

7. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    used these drivers to finish borderlands 2 and now playing moh warfighter.

random stutter but plays fine.

8. painter

painter Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    Skyrim + ENB broken with all 310 drivers... ENB may be a game mod but it is extremely popular, so any chance of nV looking into why their recent drivers break it, please?.

9. snaipo

snaipo Guest

GPU:
    I also have a similar problem in Indian history.
    1920 all max high aa
    gtx660
    win7 64

10. MADman

MADman Guest

GPU:
    2-WAY Asus GTX TITAN SLI
    Thank you for your response :)

They are factory overclocked and has some additional overclock on top.
    I also tested with GTX 680 standard clocks to check if that's the problem, but SWTOR and MWO are still crashing with 310.61. So I'm quite sure its no overclocking issue.

Game settings are at Max in each game + 4xMSAA and 2xSGSSAA through nVidia Inspector...and I'm playing with 6060x1080@120Hz (Triple-Play) in SWTOR and 1920x1080@120Hz in MWO (Triple Play active in System config but only single Monitor resolution selected ingame, left and right screen go black).

At the moment I have reverted back my system to WHQL to be able to play MWO...if you need more information I can reinstall the 310.61 on Friday.

11. Arbold

Arbold Guest

GPU:
    GTX1070 Zotac Amp Extreme
    @MADman MWO crashing happens to everybody, doesn't matter if they are from the green or red team. It's a memory related bug and if you read through the MWO Forums everyone has it at some point. For me in terms of crashes the 31x made no difference to the 30x drivers.

12. qneb

qneb Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 690
    I noticed a problem with these.

When I install the driver and start playing with one monitor It works in BF3/Hitman. But once I switch to 2 monitors (one of them a TV) and then back to one monitor again, the games crashes before I can start playing.

Tested this several times and also tried to install the drivers twice. Now Im back with the latest official drivers and these dont have this problem.

13. MADman

MADman Guest

GPU:
    2-WAY Asus GTX TITAN SLI
    Yep, I know what you mean, I have read the forum there.

But I have freezes (only PC reset works then), not chrashes. And I have them also in SWTOR (more Games I have not tested). The time until freeze is even shorter in SWTOR than in MWO. And I have the same behavior with 310.33, 310.54 and 310.61.
    If I use the official WHQL these freezes disappear completely in both games and everything works fine as it should be. So I still believe its a driver issue.

14. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Just had a driver reset&recovery in Black Ops 2. Haven't seen that happen in a looong time actually.

15. Retrolock

Retrolock Guest

GPU:
    G1 Gaming GTX 970
    Currently using win8 pro and I can't seem to install this. Do we need a modified cfg?

16. lito88

lito88 Member

Im having a odd issue with Windows 8 Pro 64bit. When i install these drivers and i reboot i get a black screen and it flickers now and then. I have to go to safe mode and uninstall and install the WHQL nvidia driver to get it working. Anyone know why?

17. AvengerUK

AvengerUK Guest

GPU:
    Titan X (Pascal) EK-WB
    @Nvidia guy's -

I don't know if you are aware, but there seems to be planetside 2 specific issues with this driver when used in SLi.

(It's also made worse by a patch planetside had today, but it happened "every now and again" before the patch)

Basically, with SLi enabled, loading into the game you get Rapid flashing of the graphics, very obvious (Seizures anyone?) - and that turning SLi off seems to fix the issue.

Would be nice to be able to use SLi so hope It's something that either you or sony can fix!

(Note: Using two 680's)

18. Xphome

Xphome Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 3GB
    I get flashing graphics sometimes too with only one GTX 680, changing the graphics settings to low then back to medium fixes it temporarily at least.

19. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    @Retrolock & lito88:

Running Win8 64 bit Enterprise here and had no problems installing these.
    Ran uninstall via control panel, rebooted into safe mode, ran Driver Fusion to clean up nvidia drivers and after restart installed these. Only the graphic drivers as I dont need 3d stuff and physx is already on there. Ticked clean install as always (even after using driver fusion :))

20. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Got this three times in the space of a couple hours the other night and I wasn't even gaming, just watching movies! Never got that error since my 8800gt and I've upgraded my card twice since then.