Borderlands 2 + GTX 680 SLI

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by The Lengthy One, Nov 4, 2012.

1. The Lengthy One

The Lengthy One Guest

GPU:
    2x 680 SLI
    LMAO that really is the weakest come back I have ever seen in my life.

There are MANY people who are having problems with Borderlands 2 and Nvidia need to do something about it, you are happy with it so really just go and enjoy it and leave us to discuss our bad performance how we see fit, thanks.

:banana:

2. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    ^I'd be incline to believe that it's a problem with the game not Nvidia just my gut feeling.

3. The Lengthy One

The Lengthy One Guest

GPU:
    2x 680 SLI
    This is what I thought however http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4448890&postcount=206

I am starting to think the 6 series is a real horses ass - there has been 100's of reports about problems seemingly ISOLATED to the 6 series.

It might offer some more raw power than the 5 series however, however it seems to carry allot more issues.

4. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Could still be the game does not like (not optimized for) Kepler I think gearbox and nvidia need to get together and work this out.

5. Nichtswisser

Nichtswisser Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 670 DC2 4GB

This generation both Nvidia and AMD seem to have a lot of issues. Nvidia seems to have performance and stuttering issues, AMD flickering issue under DX9 (all 7xxx cards) and stability issues with their 7870 cards. Should you plan to switch to AMD, I would wait till AMD has the flickering resolved. Borderlands 2 btw is also one of those games that will flicker with a 7xxx card.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=368290