Medal of Honor: Warfighter Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Xzibit, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

How did you get the mp to work?

2. iako

iako Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 LIGHTNING
    Use a USA VPN to launch it... then disconnected the VPN and use battlelog..

I've been on it since the 23rd, and I'm in London.

3. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Using a vpn

here go you a little guide

Server: us.justfreevpn.com
    PPTP Username: justfreevpn
    PPTP Password: 2987

after you have connected start origin up and click play on mohw, wait untill the splash screen shows up and click launch game.

you can disconnect from the vpn once the games loaded and as long as you keep origin open you dont need to connect back to it to play.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  4. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Can/Will Steam and EA Origin ban you for using a VPN?

5. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    EA/Origin didn't ban anyone for doing it with BF3, sure EA even said they had no issues, likely down to the fact it isn't up to them when it releases, since its a country thing.

Seems to be expensive everywhere for this game, considering the previous MOH game might well be the worst FPS i've played in the last 3-4 years i'm not paying £30 for it.

6. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    And Steam?

7. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Don't think i have every saw Valve comment about it, but alot of people use Russian VPN's so they can add the Russian key they bought to Steam.

Sure we would of heard something by now if they did as these cd-key sites are used alot by people.

8. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    EA don't mind you unlocking games early, in fact it doesn't even have activation just a bog standard time checker drm.

steam don't seem to mind either BUT BOTH companys don't like people using vpn's to buy from other regions e.g russia on the cheap. That can get you banned and many have been banned on steam they even added it in the eula.

9. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090
    Thanks for all the help guys.

10. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    After watching some of the multiplayer footage on youtube it has put me off the game for good.

Rather wait for the new COD if this was the sort of game I was after, I'm just looking forward to FC3 now.

11. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Can't make up my mind about MP.Some modes feel ok but others just feel like COD with better graphics. I do like the single player though.

12. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    It'll keep me busy at boring nights when the Counter Strike team isn't online. Good enough when you got the game for free. The game feels pretty nice but I'm not a fan of their mapdesign, some of them are nice but others are just complete... meh imo.

13. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    will download first then if i like it and i will buy it for the multiplayer

14. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Keep falling through the floor *_*

15. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Having seen this running now, I have to say that graphically the game is a stunner, such a shame about the generic me-too gameplay. I'm really likeing DICE's Frostbite 2 engine and hope that it becomes the standard engine for PC games rather than the dated and texture ******ing deficit/anti-aliasing barren Unreal Engine 3.

*EDIT*
    What a bizarre forum this is that it censors the word 's-t-r-e-a-m'. :3eyes:

16. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    ^^ Yea WW2 game on Frostbite 2, now i would love to see that!

17. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Can you imagine how mad I was when they cancelled 1943? I was so hoping to see that.

The engine itself seems to be quite nice and if you think about a game that combined good graphics (without an odd art-direction filter), good content and good sound we'd be all set :)
    Honestly I even wouldn't mind if they combined the series in a way, like using content (maps/guns/models) from both games to be used in the other. Wonder why no one has done this yet (apart from IW selling re-hashed maps from older games running the more-or-less same engine).

18. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Apart from falling through the floor I think the game is really good... Haven't played the single player yet.

The game mode where you plant and defuse the bomb sites... that one is very fun.

19. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I'm very much looking forward to see it myself (game is still in the mail). For me personally those game modes are what I missed in other games like the first MoH (reboot) or BF3.
    I'm a fan of all kinds of "king of the hill" and "one life only" modes. Both won't work well with vehicles of course but I really missed that versatility and a clear goal.
    Hopefully there's another patch live by the time my copy arrives, hopefully even with the graphical differences between mp and sp fixed.

20. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Taking out 4 guys at the same time with the guided mortar thing is awesome..

Don't sit all next to each other, you make it too easy!!

xD