Battlefield 3 (Official Thread) Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by aircool, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Glad i never bought premium! Strike at Karkand is more than enough :D

2. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    hmmm, i was just posting tha news mate...
    Still explain me this then, that was teh stuff i saw...

3 Month ago:
    [​IMG]

now:
    [​IMG]

3. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    Things change, no one knew anything about the 2 last dlc when they bought premium because details were not finalised we still no very little about them both but I still gave them my money just like everyone else.

what we did know for sure was what was in the advisement for premium which I posted that you were getting 20 weapons which it clearly stated.

they still might add more guns nothing is finalized for both aftermath or end game but to say you paid for more guns is silly as at the time all info said 20 guns :)

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I dont mind if 1-2 guns are missing, like DesGaizu said there are enough guns already xD

But i would mind if they skip 1-2 game modes or 1-2 maps., 86€ in total was bad enough I never chased out so much money for a game, ever :p

5. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    +1
    Although, imho, there are way to much guns.. More vehicles, more maps, that's what we need!!

6. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I agree, there are too many guns already in this game for my taste, maps and vehicles are more than welcome though!

7. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    8 new maps and new vehicles are definitely coming including cross bikes :) anything else is a bonus imo.

8. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Any of the new maps like dragon valley?

9. notyou

notyou Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    NO MORE VEHICLES.

The gunship is about the most retarded thing they could have added to the game.

10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I want over nine thousand instant kill guns and i want god mode and i want to fly like super man and i want to walk through walls and i want unlimited ammo and i want..

shhhh..

Let's wait and see what DICE creates.

11. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Somewhat, yes. None of them are laid out in the same manner, but Alborz Mountain definitely has a Dragon Valley-esque feel to it with ridiculous mountains, valleys, forests, frozen lakes, etc. It's also almost as large as the entire map of TESV: Skyrim.

Bandar Desert is huge, however, bigger than any map yet. So there's that if you're interested in Dragon Valley-esque sizes.

Armored Shield reminds me of a really big version of Harvest Day or something along those lines.

Death Valley is just different, IMO. Dark, confusing, but beautiful with orange-red explosions and tracer rounds.

If you're a veteran BF player from the BF2/BF2142 days, Armored Kill should be right up your alley. It's exactly what I'd been wanting, and I think it's superb.

- PR-0927

12. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Good to know, I'll try it then. I find the basic game really lame because the maps are too small.

13. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    oh man dont make me buy armored kill, i guess it cant be worst then the spec ops or other expansion crap i got for bf2

14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    +1

ak is by far the best maps in the game, all 4 of them are well made and the size battlefield maps should be.

15. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Downloading ak now
    I still did not buy premium 15.00usd is all i'm giving to them.

edit
    I tried for about an hour,got into a sever with 4 people in it so it would not be too hecktic for me at first.

That mountain one is so so reminds my of the trails err ...i mean maps from the last moh.
    will try the others i hope they are better

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I played a 3700 ticket game yesterday.. ohh my goodness it went for so long.. the longest game I have ever played, it was metro and we started out completely pushed into our spawn area at the back end of Metro.. they got us down half way on the tickets then we took every flag and held it and won the game.. that was one of the best games I've played, it was so intense, it was real actual team work and tactics to take it all back from them.

The most annoying thing though is that it didn't register on battlelog that I played that server, I ranked up from it and got unlocks from it.. wtf?

17. Basquedude

Basquedude Guest

GPU:
    Diamond 5970 2GB
    U crazy, Spec Forces expansion for BF2 was great.

18. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

This.

- PR-0927

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I played Special Forces addon for a bit also, I'm having to agree.. it was very fun..

Was it a zip line? getting up on buildings, That was fun. Sort of wish I got to play it more, I only ever got to play it on a friends PC.

20. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Yeah it was, the grappling hook on palace was the best thing ever. Taking your squad into the second floor window behind the enemy and taking out all their defense in one fell sweep to win the game. Good times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.