Not just another 9/11 thread

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by T1tan, Sep 11, 2012.

?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

1. (for Americans) - No it was not

18 vote(s)
    25.4%
  2. (for Americans) - Yes it was an inside job

7 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. (for non-Americans) - No it was not

19 vote(s)
    26.8%
  4. (for non-Americans) - Yes it was an inside job

20 vote(s)
    28.2%
  5. (for Americans) - Maybe/Confused/50-50

5 vote(s)
    7.0%
  6. (for non-Americans) - Maybe/Confused/50-50

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    This is not a war thread. Not a debate thread, this is for information only, no discussion at all. Vote yes or no this could help a lot of people.

Its been what 11 years now, yet 9/11 is still mentioned every day, it's changed the world in such a way that life here in the U.S has been irreparably damaged. Our govt, society, is now so bi-partisan and polarized that we can not even have a simple discussion with out hurting someones feelings. Finger pointing, witch hunting, paranoia infected people's minds. What happened on that day set our progressiveness and society back 100 years. It really was the fall of this great nation.

We are all humans, we can not be scared to voice our opinions and use logic. Its so obvious and everyone knows what I am talking about.

I am a political science major, I have experience in polling, philosophy, history, government, international-studies. The internet is mainly liberal, promotes logic and thinking because you are not scared to voice your opinion when no one is looking, but some of us don't care even if you are.

I hoped to create this thread not out of opinion, but just to see what everyone thinks behind the safety of their computer. Where no one is there to judge you, where you are comfortable enough to think freely.

I want to sincerely voice my condolences to all of the lives lost on 9/11, because what it did was open up many eyes in many different ways. Some didn't hesitate to join the paranoid bandwaggon, and the rest choose to open their eyes and question their surroundings. This day an age in the post 9/11 world right and wrong are the same thing. No one trusts anyone, the media is so far polarized that its created a society that is split in half and has even segregated our politics to the point where Democrats and Republicans can no longer even be in a room together.

This is not a 9/11 debate thread. I respect your opinion but to keep it civil just answer the question and check back and look at the results from time to time. We've all been in a 9/11 debate and this is not one of them, once again this thread I hope is JUST to see what the opinion is on such a diverse/progressive-minded website. Please if you have anything bad to say dont say it, I dont want this thread closed.

"Enlightenment is man's release from his self-incurred tutelage. Tutelage s man's inability to make use of his understanding without direction from another. Self-incurred is this tutelage when its cause lies not in lack of reason but in lack of resolution and courage to use it without direction from another. Sapere aude! "Have courage to use your own reason!"- that is the motto of enlightenment."- Immanual Kant

2. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Inside job = conspiracy theory. Yeah this going to end well.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    "(for non-Americans) - No it was not"

4. Dala

Dala Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon HD6950
    I think it is sad that terrorist are so bad at terrorism acts.

If you wan't to take out a country, try disabling large power transformers (>20kV), and watch the entire country die out by simply being unable to perform simple day to day tasks. These are not replaced so easily, and it takes well over a few months. Would you survive that long without electricity?

9/11 is weak.

5. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    Like I said before, people get EXTREMELY touchy on this subject. You cant have one side of the debate voice their opinion and not listen to the other side of the debate. Thats what my founding fathers died for and no one is going to take that right away from me or my countrymen.

You are steering this thread in the wrong direction with your comment. Its a simple polling thread NOT A DEBATE or comment thread. Just please and try to respect that

6. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    Enough with the 911 threads already...

7. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    Then don't waste 2 minutes of your time on this one :)

Like I've been trying to say, its just better if we click on a polling option and just not talk about it :)

8. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    whoop

9. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    hey I dont think you read the thread, thats cool and I understand thats what you believe. But just dont post it please, if you wouldnt mind editing your comment before you hurt someones feelings then get bananas thrown at you.

10. XBEAST

XBEAST Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 770 Gaming
    Everyone who votes "Yes it was an inside job" will be banned by Mr. Partial. lol

Anyway, this is all the proof anyone could need:

[​IMG]

11. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070Ti
    but, but its not 9-11...

its 11-9!

lol

Anyway, dunno why the US has the date the other way round. Makes things confusing sometimes.

Im not really thinking about if it was an inside job etc or not as long as whom ever was responsible is or was caught

Also, Can i get an extra vote selection plox? :p Im dual UK and US citizen xD

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    should not matter if everyone respects each others opinion. and that means everyone

13. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Oh ok thanks for the insight there champ.

14. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Well I voted that its definitely NOT an inside job.

What I don't get is the insanely juvenile response from the US government. I didn't understand it then and can't possibly understand it now. The US had the experience and the knowledge to see the play here yet they decided to throw that all away and go into expansionist, idealogically motivated foreign policy. That is the reason why most of Americas allies were like WTF, I mean two wars based on converting a mostly hostile population into american allies was a failure from the start, this is coming from a guy who has no qualms about war, I just hate ineffective and useless ones.

15. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Here I go cutting my throat getting involved again. It's a slow night.

But, but, how many cameras surrounded the pentagon? and we got that 1fps bs of the plane hitting it. And doesn't the pentagon have some sort of defense mechanism?

The thermite powder is a big one too.

Hot enough to melt the steel but not the seats in the plane.

And should I be as bold to point this out as well: http://www.arkhilario.com/2009/09/11/devils-face-twin-towers/

That was all over the news wasn't it? I don't remember any claims of it being fake, and it does look a lot like a certain terrorist that was killed a while back. Y'know, this guy.

There's more, but **** it.

16. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    That's not thermite. Thermite does not cut clean. Thermite is hot enough to make the steel molten. The steel would look as though it had melted, and then cooled. It would look more like a candle than a steel beam.

EDIT: Since I'm not going to be in the business of simply debunking claims, I'll also be showing you the real story.

The cuts are caused by cleanup workers, in this picture. They were using torches and cutting tools as part of the efforts. You can't take the full length of these steel beams away in any reasonable fashion unless you cut them down.

17. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    No thermite was found, Mike. The cameras around the pentagon were ****ty, and that doesn't prove anything at all.

You're just asking questions, which is fine, but its just one step on the way to discovering truth. You don't uncover truth and claim things to be a certain way simply because you have questions. Now that I'm over the outright depression caused by all of you people, lets get down to it.

The only relevant claim in that post is that thermite was found, which it wasn't.

18. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    That's something we can both agree on lol.

19. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe Master Guru

GPU:
    670DC2-1333/3915-EK~H20
    now, i know this might not be very constructive.. but there's alot more bs and unproductive chats here than side based proof...

looking forward to the progression of this thread tho...

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    ^^ It will be closed pretty soon i recon!

But still R.I.P to all the victims in this terrible attack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.