Gay forum..the nerve of this guy

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by god4sure, Jun 19, 2003.

?

Which Sex r u?

1. Coca Cola bottle shape

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Sticks & Stones

30 vote(s)
    90.9%
  1. god4sure

god4sure Elite Trini Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX / X300
    Someone told me that I am in a gay forum. Well after speeching him off a bit it did get me thnking. I wondered how many members are actually women. I know since these forums are computers based, it is very likely that over 75% of the member are males. So here's a chance to see how much women actually come to the forum. You can remain annonymous if you want ( I am well aware that most ppl do not tell the truth when signing up.)

This may not be the best way to do this either

2. god4sure

god4sure Elite Trini Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX / X300
    If you have problems figuring out which one describes you.

Sticks & stone ------- male
    Coca Cola bottle shape ------ female

THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS

3. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    My bet is 5 women. (I am sure blokes are gonna lie just to prove me wrong)

4. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

someone's sig is a little too long for my tastes, I'm just wondering how much of that we all really need to know to sleep at night.

I'm a guy, Ant, well that depends, what pics have you seen?

5. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    I was young and needed the money :p

6. Grov

Grov Guest

Interesting way of putting the two.;)

7. Jokester

Jokester Guest

hum intresting 9 votes, all male figured as much...

8. Abdul Alhazred

Abdul Alhazred Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TerraTec 5800 Ultra

Question: how many women do you know in real life that are hardware freaks? Does that make hardware freaks gay? :3eyes:

And, who cares?

9. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

Re: Re: Gay forum..the nerve of this guy

Ya the wife just lets me rant for about 20mins about the sh*t I want to buy, peeks an interest for about 5mins just to make me happy.

There is like 1 chick i know personally that seems interested, but it's just so she can like get free help from this crooked guy she knows.....she figures if she can give him some input (that she pulls from me) she'll get like some headway....oh there's another rant....."honey?"

10. baileyc

baileyc Guest

Ya, I am not worried about being on a forum with mostly guys, its all cosmetic anyway, I figure if you hang with some girls outside of here, then there is time for the boys as well. P.S. I have yet to see any girls reply to this thread, so I am guessing that there are NONE! so sad

11. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

there are some. At least 2 i know of.

12. baileyc

baileyc Guest

man, they need to vote, are they cute?:p

13. Altazimuth

Altazimuth Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X 5870
    No, the forum would be more gay if there were more females here. See women and gays are supposed to like the same things, so if there were more females here then they would want to start decorating the place, and talk about girly things like make-up, soaps, relationships etc hahahaha! :D

14. baileyc

baileyc Guest

True true, so I guess that answers the question for the guy that started this thread. If anyone here starts talking about make-up, soaps, or things like that, we can write him off of our team! :D hilarious

15. sailor

sailor Maha Guru

GPU:
    x1800xt & x1600xt
    I'm not gay or owt, but is it such a bad thing, or does it just make some less confident people nervous?

16. Jokester

Jokester Guest

At are local LAN partys there is like about 2 girls there one acually likes hardware and stuff and the other just likes playing games...

17. Cogar

Cogar Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX6600GT
    The place could use a little redesign. Perhaps some flowers and a picture of some kittens.

(Just kidding. :p )

18. Incognito

Incognito Guest

Guh, finding girls that are into computers is hard. Ah well, least we have my kick ass avatar pic to look at ;) (and no, am not gay, just like anime and since anime usually has girls in it, girl avatar pics :p).

19. If there were girls in the forum we'd see more threads about curtains and babies 'n stuff, ergo there are no girls in the forum. See, POINT PROVEN.

20. madagent

madagent Maha Guru

GPU:
    Voodoo
    my gf is an IT major. like 1 out of the 3 girls in my class of 1000 and a fan of ST:TNG. i hate that series. but anyway, i have a knack for getting these kind of girls. there easier to deal with and have a lot in common with me. it so easier *SPAM* girls who arnt into wierd girly stuff.