Pacquiao Got robbed againts bradley!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Penal Stingray, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    did anyone watch the fight? pacquaiao clearly won the fight! and bradley won wth is going boxing nowadays its gettin corrupt!

[​IMG]

2. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    Probably because someone bet something high against the favorite (Pacman).

3. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    Dude I live in Vegas and everyone is raging at the strip. I knew this was going to happen in the beginning. Reason why they did that is due to the fact that boxing isn't making money, they set that up from the beginning! Clearly, Bradley lost that fight. If you let your little ones watch it, they would know who is getting ****ed up. Manny won 11 rounds whereas Bradley won 1 round, and the idiots manage to get a score of 113 - Manny and 115 - Bradley. LOL! This is why I knew Manny was going to lose.

People are saying that one of the judges probally place a wager against Manny, which is illegal.

4. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    [​IMG]

30min after the fight?
    [​IMG]

5. Odellot

Odellot Guest

GPU:
    TUF RTX 4090 FO48U
    Yup! It was so unfair. The pride of our country was defeated with a unjustly decision by the judges..What a shame.. :(

6. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    Manny just needs to retire after what happened, then boxing will go down hill from there. Hope something like this will happen.

7. styka

styka Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 480 8GB RD
    I overslept from watching euro, does anyone have any highlight links ?

8. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    This^...Cash Cow...Milk it till its Gone....

9. Del_Boy

Del_Boy Banned

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 (2560x1600)
    Always a bad idea to take boxing to USA, to many bungs and back handers going on, look at khan vs Peterson WTF khan clearly was also all over him like a rash should won, the USA judges felt it was time one of there own won for a change, worst thing khan and pakky ever did - go to U$A.

10. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    Reason #1231235493124154 the UFC is better than boxing. Sure there are bad decisions in the UFC but nothing close to the corruption in boxing.

11. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    **** You^

12. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    Manny was bound to lose right from the get-go. I mean, rematch tickets are being promoted right after the fight, even Bradley seems to be confident of a rematch during their press cons. Wasn't he raising a rematch placard on one of the press cons?

Anyway, the event was clearly more of a "business" fight than an honest fight. Either to make sure that a rematch happens (which means more money), or persuade Floyd that Manny can be beat and hope he agrees to fight Manny, or someone bet a lot of money under Bradley and paid people to ensure he would win. I personally think the boxer's camp (both Manny and Timothy) don't know anything about this, but the producers (Arum, NSAC, etc) upwards should be aware of this and rigged the fight. Shameful.

Everybody knows who won. Bradley walked out with injuries on both of his foot, brought to a hospital and got out on a wheel chair. While money rode a limo home like he was guest on the fight. LOL

13. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    lol even manny said it was like a practice fight/sparring and nowadays hes too nice to let the opponents keep their faces, if it was like the past he wouldve gone all out till the end.