Diablo III - Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    No can do dude those team mates aren't my frens. They are just random online ppl i met. If i tried that move there goes my items free rare item for a lucky soul.

I didn't notice the timer but if there is a timer why is it that certain items that i sold to the merchant for such a long time still there?

Btw i didn't leave my rare item for a very long time with the merchant. What i did was sell it to him so that i have more space. Then walk back to the teleport, teleport back to location collect the extra magical items teleport back again to merchant. This is in act 1 with the dwarf merchant. All the above probably takes less than 1 min. I wouldn't leave my rare items with someone else. In fact i wouldn't even care to make it leave my backpack if i didn't have a choice.

2. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    YAY!, got my 1st legenday after around 80 hours :) - It sucks :(.

Roll on the legendary update.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    But that change won't work retroactively so you'd need to find a new item when it's available wouldn't you?

Still it's a nice find. :)

4. Major Melchett

Major Melchett Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 280X @ 1100/1500
    Ohh i know that, it would just be nice to find a legendary and for it to be well legen----DARY!!! (i knew before i even revealed it, that it would suck).

5. Wanny

Wanny Guest

wow Act 3 is unbelievably ****ing harder. If you thought Act 2 was hard, wait for it.

6. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    been there done that waiting for the patch to bring act2-4 difficulties down cba playing full tank :D

7. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    anybody managed to rid of the camera stutter?
    its driving me nuts :(

8. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Just got another legendary and thought I'd post all the ones I have got so far, nothing too amazing yet, but the helm I'm using on my Barb is nice for the level since it has loads of strength.

Just got this one, probably the best I've found as it's actually useful for my Barbarian now:

[​IMG]

A friend found this one, but he lent it to me while I levelled:

[​IMG]

Not the worst belt in the world:

[​IMG]

Trash 2H, sold for like 8K:

[​IMG]

9. Gaizokubanou

Gaizokubanou Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970
    Wait for it... for 1.04

Legendary armors are still pretty doped out btw. I got few great ones like String of Ears and Lacuni Bracers with max roll FTW.

Don't use the in-game frame limiter. Instead use third party like Afterburner or whatever else you want to use to lock the frame limit.

If you are talking about screen shaking on some area that's just part of the game sorry.

10. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    legendary armors are pretty much very good some of them. whilst legendary weapons piss poor compared to best blue / rare

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Still not a single legendary and I've clocked up over 120 hours, doing mf runs with 230mf. I'd rather not have one drop with crap numbers lol.

12. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    It seems my luck continues, I've had 2 legendaries today and then this beast drops!

[​IMG]

Oh and I got these like 1 hour ago :D

[​IMG]

I can't wait until the attack speed bug is fixed so I can use these items on my DH and WD.

13. gh4stly

gh4stly Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx970 g1 gaming 1599mhz
    nice, attack speed mod on the boots

14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    what's with all the unidentified items in your inventory? :)

15. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Just started Act 3 Nightmare on my Barb, oddly enough it was a difficulty downgrade. The back end of the previous felt worse to me - and while I had a weapon upgrade ready for me starting the new act that was the only major difference.

The only issue I've had so far are the annoying suicide bombing little green bastards that I'd forgot about. A quick alteration to one of my skills makes them a breeze. That said, I knew Nightmare wouldn't be much to talk about. I'm closer to starting Hell and above, which I'm actually looking forward too. The lag has mostly settled down now, also - par the occasional banjo-string issue. I'm tempted to start a Hardcore toon now I'm comfortable enough with the lag, but I'll give it another week I think.

16. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Thought it would be fun to have a full bag of rares to identify at the end... it wasn't, they all sucked. Can't complain though, 2 legendaries and 1 set item in one day is nothing to sneeze at.

17. SaNTaCRuZ77

SaNTaCRuZ77 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 3450 512MB
    Is it just me or does it seem a lot easier to gear a barb for inferno than the amazon?

18. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Amazon? You mean the Demon Hunter?

19. SaNTaCRuZ77

SaNTaCRuZ77 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 3450 512MB
    Also, is it just me or does the wizard absolutely suck? Yeah, DH sorry. I leveled a barb to 52 and a DH to 60. The DH just really couldn't hold her own in hell and I was doing like 28k dmg pre sharpshooter - 60k with it.

20. SaNTaCRuZ77

SaNTaCRuZ77 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 3450 512MB
    I'm thinking of playing the game again with either the wizard or barb since I imagine gear will be cheaper for both of them from the AH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.