Nvidia GeForce 301.32 Beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Xzibit, Apr 19, 2012.

1. toasty

toasty Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Trio X
    If their at 99% but low temps still, that may indicate they aren't operating at full 3d clock speed; try set "prefer maximum performance" in the D3 profile.

2. wariord

wariord Member

GPU:
    580 SLI 820mhz
    Yeah I tried that, still had the problem. I just went back to 301.24 and It's good now. I'll try out the next beta driver when its out.

3. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    errrrrr....how did you get this score?! :D

you're like 20+fps higher than me and toyten. lol that can't be right.

4. Sinaster

Sinaster Guest

GPU:
    1 GB GT 240 641/1682/4050
    FXAA is great!Thanks NVIDIA :)

5. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Thank you. I'm gonna download 'em now.

6. marko93leopard

marko93leopard Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTS 250 1GB DDR3
    crap drivers for GTS250 , turn back to 300.83

7. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX4090 OC
    System running for 3 days without restart, clocks working like a charm, and everything else... Just getting used to adaptive vsync! So far, so good!

---------------------------
    Edit: I gave up on the new vsync. FXAA is great, but adaptive Vsync simply leaves too much tearing for my taste! But these drivers are keepers! No problems, good image quality, great speed!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  8. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Interesting the 300 series works the best with my gtx 550ti, and having FXAA enable makes all the more smoother.

Anyone know when nvidia is going to release a new driver that has fxaa enable for all cards?

9. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You mean like the 301.24?

10. swecarl

swecarl Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga 780ti Sli
    Just installed this one tonight, works grate for me. Useing gtx 680 sli, go about ~700 more vantage points (over 301.24), all the common games run fine.

Keepers till next beta =)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012

11. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    -OT-
    So avatars are back... nice!

12. visine

visine Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming
    If I have FXAA enabled the text in certain games gets really blurry, I don't like that at all. I hope they fix that, but overall I think it's all good.

13. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    These drivers run great for my GTX680 SLI setup... Much better compared to the other 301.xx drivers. Keepers for me!

I doubt there will be any way to fix the text issue with post processing FXAA. You really need FXAA built-in to the game to avoid text getting blurred.

14. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Im my experience with FXAA with both Nvidia and AMD, it blurs not just text but...well everything.

FXAA imo is for lower end cards that cant handle high levels of MSAA. When I say high I mean 8x and up. Most games I can run 8x or 16x without a problem, so I tend to avoid FXAA. I did the same with my 580's when I ran them.

Even FXAA in Skyrim made everything blur textures etc. Turned it off the game was sharper and more rich.

15. IKnowJack

IKnowJack Guest

GPU:
    GTX470
    yeah FXAA is poor mans AA...it just applies a blur filter across the last pass of the frame..
    but saying that..FXAA runs like crap on my system..cutting the FPS in half..its almost as it its CPU based
    its no go for racing games either as it creates shimmers on the lines and walls

16. judicator

judicator Member

GPU:
    PNY 3090 RTX Revel
    I had this problem. Every game would run fine, except WoW & Diablo 3. Thankfully EVGA RMA process kicks ass, got my replacement card within a week and a half shipping from Canada down to California and back.

Now everything is running fantastic! So happy.

I had actually applied for an RMA awhile ago, but couldn't give up my card at the time due to work I had to get done. Let the RMA lapse, but EVGA was good enough to reinstate it again half a year later. This may sound like an EVGA ad, but they deserve the praise in this case. The only thing they could have done better would be to ship me a 680 instead ;).

17. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Never seenit drop fps by 50%
    If you want to see propper fxaa, check out GW2

18. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Is anyone having a problem with these drivers? I just got a BSOD in Tribes Ascend and there's a bit of "screen bleed" at the top.

Click me!

You can't see it as well on this screenshot, but it's more noticeable in-game. It's across the top and left side.

19. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I think you didn't understand me.

I didn't say you get a FPS hit, I said you gain FPS for lower end cards running FXAA.

If you have higher end hardware, there really is no point in running FXAA, as it makes a blurry mess of textures and detail.

It's really for lower end cards. That's what I was saying.

And I did play GW2 beta. I was a Guardian "Max Zynergy" was my name. FXAA made everything blurry on my end, and didn't do much but hurt IQ.

EDIT

I think you quoted the wrong guy....

20. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    FXAA3 looks pretty good though, great AA with very minimal/no blur.

Should see a new driver soon since reviewers have their hands on the 690. :banana: